* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 78375 times)

0 Members

Offline mandalay

modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #120 on: 18/04/17, 17:05 »
Don't wait until tomorrow.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ELW7

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 18/04/17, 17:23 »
    Lovely Essie, I second Mandalay and her wise words!! You have come this far and so far things are looking good with a great fertilisation rate and your body will give these embryos every fighting chance! Please please don't blame yourself for past events, I know how hard it is not too, but your body will be the perfect place this time just believe in yourself my lovely and go for it. I agree tell them your fears and see what they can do to reassure you in the meantime. Thinking about you so much and rooting for you all the way! Much love, Emma xxx  ^hugme^ . Well done getting up that tower too! You see, anything is possible  ;)  ^reiki^  ^pray^  ^hugme^

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 18/04/17, 19:23 »
    Essie honey I totally echo what both Mandalay and ELW7 have just said. Please please call the clinic and tell them how worried you are about the fluid. You might be worrying over nothing and it would be such a shame to go home without your precious cargo not knowing if this was the time that was meant to be. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now but you've come this far which I know is a really big hurdle for you both. I can't think of anyone who deserves this more than you guys and I wish I could wave a magic wand for you both. Big hugs and lots of love, kirsty xxx

Offline mandalay

modify
    « Reply #123 on: 18/04/17, 19:46 »
    Fluid isn't a problem at all when your embryos have implanted. They live in amniotic fluid. Just need it to go for tomorrow.

Offline RED13

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 18/04/17, 21:27 »
    Essie.....Listen to all the wise ladies on here! Remember this quote....You must fly. she said. What if I fall??  My dear she said, what if you fly?

Choose to fly Essie.

Don,t let fear ruin this for you.

We are here for you. call the clinic and talk to them about your concerns. like Mandalay and others have said.

Those embles are waiting for you! go get  em tomorrow.

RED  ^hugme^

Offline Louisej29

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 18/04/17, 21:37 »
    Oh essie my lovely I know you are so tired and weary of all this now but as emma and the others said you have come so far, you've been through too much to let this beat you now at the 11th hour. Did you manage to speak to your clinic today about your worries.  If not I hope you will have time to talk to the doctor in the morning.

I am thinking of you loads and want, more than anything right now, for those little enbies  to implant in you and grow healthy and strong.

It sounds like you've had a lovely few days away and I hope mr essie is fully recovered now.
    Will be thinking of you tomorr and willing those little embies on.  Keep strong my lovely. Keep smiling. You can do this ! We are all rooting for you. Xxxx

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
    • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 18/04/17, 22:30 »
    Essie hun - thinking of you. Glad you had a good time sightseeing. I'm with you on the height situation - I hate them too! You can do this. Do contact your clinic for reassurance and peace of mind. Those little embies are so ready for a great mummy and daddy!

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 19/04/17, 02:47 »
    Hi Essie

I'm reading these posts from a different time zone and I've got muddled as to what date your ET was scheduled for. Is it in a few hours?

Sounds like you're in quite some turmoil. I hope you've found some reassurance - I love the idea of the fluid being removed. What did Dr D think to that? Else will you return for a FET if your head and heart are dead set against transferring this time?  One thought: it's always darkest before dawn.

I hope you find confidence to make the best decision for you. you've got quite the fan club behind you whatever you choose.

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #128 on: 19/04/17, 09:28 »
    Thank you so much all you lovely ladies  ^hugme^

Sorry for lack of personals... the story so far..

Dr. Daněk does not recommend syringe/removal of fluid before ET as there could be some kind of infection and it is not be ideal for pregnancy.

They say he will perform my ET and I can discuss it with him in the operating room. But what's the point of that??

For the first time ever we have none to freeze, just have 1 blastocyst at stage 2 to transfer.  Other embryos unfortunately did not make it to day 5.

Feeling pretty despondent and a bit shocked but I guess it takes the turmoil of deciding to go back for frosties away..

Transfer at 12pm... poor little mite  :-\

Thank you everyone... we're both so very grateful to you all  ^Cuddle^

Essie xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 19/04/17, 09:48 »
    It only takes one!! Stay positive! U don't know me but I've been following your story and I'm rooting for u so
    bad!

Wishing u all the luck in the world for both u and hubby xxx