* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 78150 times)

0 Members

Offline Northern

• Gold Member
modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #130 on: 19/04/17, 10:05 »
So much love to you Essie.  I know how hard this is, and know the disappointment of only having one left.  But you know you're getting the strongest one transferred.  Stay strong, you've come this far.  Praying for you both and for your strong little embie, so many people are rooting for you all!
Xxx
 ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 19/04/17, 10:13 »
    Thank you Inaaya and Northern  ^hugme^

Mr Essie bless him is blaming himself now because he had to take lots of drugs for his neuralgia..he googled the drugs and there is no adverse effects with regards to ivf.. I reassure him but I know he's struggling.

They say we can chat with embryologist but I really don't know what to say or ask... it is what it is right?? Nothing we say now will change that.

Ok so now we have one healthy embie and we've to put all our positivity into that... at least we have the one eh  ;)

Deep breaths... here we go

Xx

Offline tealight

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 19/04/17, 10:17 »
    Dear Essie,
     just jumping on to add my wishes to the chorus of support for your embryo transfer.
    If the world was fair and all our wishes counted for anything this clearly would be a done deal!!!!
     Of course, it is not and life is a lottery but because of that odds of your blasto taking are just as high as the next person so please don't be hard on yourself. The fact that it is a blasto is better odds too! Its the strongest and healthiest one that's coming to you.
    Im so sorry to hear you sounding so down, but please dont take the responsibility for whether it works or not. This is really the one area of our lives that none of us have any control over the ultimate outcome ......no amount of supplements, drugs, activities, tests,  lab work, even age (theres an under 25 board on ff), etc seems to yield the definitive answer so its not down to us, it increasingly seems to me that its just down to luck, so here's sending you and Mr Essie bucket loads of luck, love and support!!!! Everyone else is right, it does only take one.
    Tealight x x x

Offline ELW7

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 19/04/17, 10:30 »
    I definitely second that tealight!. You have both done the upmost possible and neither of you must blame yourselves for anything. Like tealight says, unfortunately this whole process is down to luck and I think that's why it is so incredibly upsetting because you do your very best to make it happen because you want and deserve it so much but it's all out of your hands my lovely so Please don't be too harsh on yourselves. You are a very special couple who deserve this chance and by God we are all willing this little one so much and we are here to support you all the way. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now but I'm hoping and praying with everything that this is your time. You've waited long enough now! Deep breaths, and all my love and luck  ^hugme^ xxx

Online Clara Rose

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 19/04/17, 13:30 »
    Dear Essie,

I'm wishing you so much luck for your transfer today. As others have said, it only takes one! I have been on this forum and others for many years and I have known many ladies have success with their one and only embryo. You can do this! Come on little embie! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Clara xx

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 19/04/17, 14:38 »
    Come on Essie, where's that Positive Polly ?!?!  ^hugme^ No embie has ever had more people rooting for it !! We are all willing it on. Remember, drink at least 2 litres of water a day, during your 2ww, to keep your body hydrated & your lining nice and plump.
    Go Embie  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^
    Come on Postivie PUPO Lady !!!  ^hugme^

Much love xxx

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 19/04/17, 19:39 »
    Essie my lovely as the other ladies have said 1 is all it takes and this one is a super embryo with special implanting powers with many many ff aunties all egging it on (pardon the pun). Seriously though I hope you're doing ok honey as I know today would have been hard for you. All you have to do now is stay nice and relaxed (easier said than done I know) and to pull your bright orange knickers up as high as they can go. We are all here for you if you need us and I'm sure there are many limbs that will remain crossed along with prayers being said for the next two weeks.

Big hugs to you and Mr Essie, enjoy your last night in Prague xxx

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 20/04/17, 03:16 »
    Not much to add to the voices of others my lovely, but just wanted to pop in and help top up the positive vibes.

Lots of water is good advice.  As for the number of embies, it only takes/needs one, and many ladies only ever have one transferred at once.   

I hope you were able to make the most of your last day in Prague, and have been able to de-stress somewhere nice this evening before your journey home.

Sending hugs xx   

Offline Karhog

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 20/04/17, 07:53 »
    Hi Essie... Just caught up and can only echo what everyone has said. Sending hugs and the very best of luck, we are all here rooting for you guys.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Louisej29

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 20/04/17, 08:09 »
    Hello essie lovely. how are you doing today. ?  You're now Officially pupo.  As the others have said it only takes one and I have seen soooo many success stories on these boards from just the one embie so keep that positivity up. I know it's so hard and youve suffered so much but believe that this is your time.  I think we should all call ourselves " team essie "!-  we are your support team and you have so much support on here. !

Safe flight back to the Uk. Let mr essie carry all the bags ! TKe care lovely And hope that little embie is doing what it should be right now ! Xxx