* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 73631 times)

0 Members

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #140 on: 21/04/17, 02:29 »
Are you home now Essie? How was ET?  Are you still feeling despondent? I hope your embie is getting snuggly in there and you have as calm and easy a 2ww as is possible to have (I know, I know; it's never like that). Hope you guys continue to look after each other.

Am continuing to cross everything that crosses xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline fififi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 21/04/17, 09:07 »
    Essie - am sending you oodles & oodles of positivity and stickiness xxx

My 18 month yo is a result of a single embryo that was from a cycle that went so badly my clinic offered us a free repeat one!!!

Hard to keep smiling but you ARE PUPO and there's so many of us rooting for happy news in 2 weeks time xxx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 21/04/17, 10:15 »
    Hi lovely ones..

Thanks for all your good luck wishes and positive vibes  ^hugme^

Transfer went well. I had a magnesium iv which relaxed me so transfer was easy. Our little embie was placed lower than previous cycles.. just something I asked for as researched if placed too high can cause ectopic. Clutching at straws but worth a shot..

We're kind of feeling neutral (more so me than Mr Essie as he keeps referring to 'squidge' and stroking my tummy).. I can't say I'm feeling positive but I'm not negative either and trying to just go about life as normal for these two weeks.  As much as one can when injecting twice a day  ::)

We had such a good time in Prague and whatever happens we'll always have fond memories that beautiful city.

Fififi, you're story is encouraging! Heck you must have had some real doubts.. you look to your consultant with hope, it's a bitter pill to swallow when they don't have faith in a cycle. It has been discussed with us that if this one fails we get a next cycle free... if that's what we want.

Cheesy, I'm not as despondent as I was... something happens to you straight after a transfer I think, a protective feeling, regardless how fearful you are of the outcome. I've put every ounce of my heart and soul into previous cycles... I feel relaxed this time... that will probably change as OTD draws near, but I won't be psychoanalysing every twinge or the lack of. Don't tie yourself up in knots crossing everything  ;D

Louise, Team Essie haha I like it!! I'm taking it easy today, although lots of washing to get through. My niece is 1 yr old tomorrow and her christening is Sunday so have a couple of busy days then work Monday.  Not relishing christening.. word's got round family we've been to Prague again, we've never really discuss IF with them as we're private that way but I can hear the whispers now, watching for a reaction at the christening. They'll be disappointed.  At least I'll be able to come away if it does get too much as I'll have meds to take.

Karhog thank you  ^hugme^

Hey Sassy, we had a lovely last night thank you, a nice meal then a drink (non alcoholic for me) in the old town square, a lovely restaurant across from the Astronomical Clock, sat outside next to a heater with a blanket over my knee  :)

Twinkle Toes my orange knickers are now 3 sizes too big having lost the pounds since first buying them a few years back.. I'll have to roll them up and wear them as a scarf instead  ;D

Bundles, not sure where Positive Polly has gone, but Equable Essie is hanging in there  ;) I drank so much water for transfer I feel my bladder is just topping up even now.. I only need a glass and I'm bursting 'to go'.  I only drink water and herbal tea (peppermint) anyway, I'm not a big coffee or tea drinker.

Thank you Clara Rose  ^hugme^

Lovely Emma, you say the nicest things  ^hugme^ I was feeling quite anxious and despondent before but as I've said above now I know our embie is onboard the mothership I feel a calmness.. it'll work or it won't kind of attitude.. it's out of my control now, the universe already knows our fate (or destiny) no amount of worrying will change that. And if it's not meant to be.. well we've recovered before..

Tealight thank you for jumping on and for your support..we've had so many strong and healthy embies along the way but I know what you mean, we do have the best chance. I do feel sad that my body seems to reject them and as dr once said there's something between heaven and earth that no one can control.. it's up to the Gods, and if it's not meant to be then I have to believe there is something else in store for me, may be not what I dreamed of but something I can feel content and happy with..

You've all been amazing.. I feel so honoured that I have so much support on here, it's truly overwhelming..okay now I'm getting teary....

So much love to you all!! 😘😘😘

Essie xx

Offline ELW7

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 21/04/17, 12:29 »
    Me too Essie after reading your post! You are truly amazing  ^hugme^
    Welcome back home and I hope that little embie is also finding a perfect home to get comfy in over the next nine months! I'm glad you managed to have a relaxing time out there and that the fond memories you have of lovely Prague will be even more special when the most amazing result comes out of you both being there! You have such a good attitude right now, relaxed and calm, just perfect, well done lovely you. Think of the law of attraction too and remember whatever can be imagined and visualized can be achievable!! We'll all be doing that for you too and are supporting you all the way! Try and rest as much as you can. I'll be thinking of you at your nieces christening, I know how hard these things are to go to and I hope they can be full of love and support to you both during the day.  Much love to you and the honoury ff member Mr Essie and sending lots of positive baby vibes your way!  As Louise says come on team Essie!!  ^fairydust^  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   ^fairydust^

Offline fififi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 21/04/17, 13:36 »
    Essie - am convinced my consultant added secret magic dust to avoid clinic paying out for free cycle. The chances of success were so pants compared to all previous cycles it was ridiculous & yet here I am with my magic baby.
    Hopefully your clinic have access to the same magic  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Thinking of you both - well 3 - and wishing with all my might this is your time xxxx

Offline NowOrNever

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 21/04/17, 18:18 »
    I still have everything crossed for you. *waves from the sidelines*
    C'mon little embie - do your stuff. 

^fairydust^

xxx

Offline mandalay

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 21/04/17, 21:37 »
    Sending you lots of love and baby dust! 

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
    • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 21/04/17, 22:41 »
    Essie my lovely - glad you are feeling more positive. I'm so hoping that in years to come you'll be able to take little one to Prague and say 'this is where you were conceived!!' Good you had a good time in Prague and it has probably made you more relaxed ... if good wishes could give you a positive outcome, you'd be home and dry! We're all keeping the positive vibes going strong .... try and take it easy. Good luck with the Christening, I realise how hard it must be .... Just think - that could be you in a year's time!!

Offline nevertoolate

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 22/04/17, 16:56 »
    sending you sp many good vibes .....wish you all the best for everything... you are a very special person and i admire your strength.....

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 23/04/17, 14:28 »
    Hope you've had a nice weekend. Have you found any good distractions?