* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 78378 times)

0 Members

Offline tealight

modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #150 on: 27/04/17, 07:56 »
Just checking in darling girl.
no doubt the 2ww is feeling eternal! But you're one week down and not long to go.
 Sending huge hugs x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Louisej29

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 27/04/17, 12:08 »
    Hey lovely essie how are you doing. Know this is a tough time - hope you're keeping that positivity up! X

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 27/04/17, 18:27 »
    Hi lovelies,

Thank you for all your supportive messages.. sorry been awol, works been busy and I've just wanted to go to bed when home  ::)

Last weekend was lovely, a few choked up moments at the christening but survived, and managed to slip away at one point for meds etc. It's funny how many occasions we've dreaded over the years, Christmases, births, birthdays, christenings, but they come and go like everything else don't they, usually not as bad as first thought, but relieved it's over anyway.

This week has been a mixed bag of emotions; one minute convinced it hasn't worked at all because of the seemingly bad batch of embies and the one transferred not even making the top 3, then the next thinking it's ectopic because of the sharp twinges at the sides and the 'fluid worry'.   We've looked at holidays for the former and the latter together with my suggestion to take my overnight bag to the scan if we achieve a positive  :o

We tested early which isn't like us but we don't want to stress ourselves out with the anticipation of the test date looming, so Day 7 was bfn, and expected I suppose.  We will either test again tomorrow 9dpt or Saturday. I haven't had an early bfp before and I suspect if this little embie has snuggled right in my luck would be that hcg is secreted at a much slower rate than normal.... oh how cynical I've become!  ;D

Symptoms come and go which are probably down to meds; tiredness especially afternoon, thirst and peeing more which will be down to drinking more water than usual.  I know these are also pregnancy symptoms but for my own sanity I'm putting them down to meds at the moment  ;)

Thanks again all you wonderful ladies, knowing we've  got such a great crowd behind us makes all of this a bit more bearable  ^hugme^

Happy Bank Holiday!

Much love
    Essie 😘 xx

Offline Amy76

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 27/04/17, 19:04 »
    Essie I haven't posted here before but have been following your story & want to wish you all the best for otd, I really hope that your special little embie has snuggled in & made itself comfy x  ^hugme^

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 27/04/17, 19:38 »
    Aw thank you Amy..that's so thoughtful of you, especially finding the time to send your best wishes when you've not long since given birth to your daughter! Congratulations!  ^hugme^

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
    • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
    modify
    « Reply #155 on: 27/04/17, 19:56 »
    Sending you hugs & patience Essie  ^hugme^

xx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #156 on: 27/04/17, 20:03 »
    Thank you bundles  ^hugme^ Xx

Offline ELW7

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #157 on: 27/04/17, 20:26 »
    Have been thinking of you lots Essie! You're doing brilliantly! Will keep everything crossed for you for testing and pray it will be good news for you both! I can only begin to imagine what's going through your head right now and it's no wonder you're worrying about every eventuality but keep that vision of everything being well in the forefront of your mind and visualise that little embryo growing healthy and strong in the right place. Sending much love and all the luck in the world to you both! Big hugs, Emma  ^hugme^ ^pray^ xxxxx

Offline Amy76

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 27/04/17, 20:34 »
    Thank you Essie  ^hugme^ I will get my lucky orange pants out in support of you, I strongly believe in the power of orange xxx  ^spot^ ^Butterfly^ ^PumpkinCute^

Offline QWERTY9876

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #159 on: 28/04/17, 12:54 »
    Good luck for testing again whether it's today or tomorrow. xxxxx ^hugme^ ^eyes^ ^pray^