* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 74995 times)

0 Members

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #160 on: 28/04/17, 17:00 »
Essie - i haven't posted before but have come across your posts over the last few years and just wanted to wish you all the luck and send all the positive thoughts I can to you.  You have my deepest admiration for your strength and fortitude and I do so hope you have the sucess you so deserve.  Fingers, toes and everything else crossed.

Morag

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Karhog

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #161 on: 28/04/17, 18:43 »
    Good luck Essie! These last few days waiting and wondering are the worst! Thinking of you  ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Offline wishfulthinking

modify
    « Reply #162 on: 28/04/17, 19:39 »
    EssieJean,

I too have stumbled upon your post and your story has touched me.  I am so impressed with your perseverance and your positive attitude.  You seem like a truly kind person.  I so hope this is finally your turn.  Best of luck.

Wishfulthinking

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 28/04/17, 20:06 »
    Hi Emma.. thank you, you're so kind. Hope all is well with you lovely  ^hugme^

Amy I have a pair of orange knickers too! Although I bought them when I had put weight on through treatment and dont fit now.. I'll have to find another way to incorporate them.. perhaos a head scarf  ;D

Thanks Peggy and thank you for the pm's  ;)

Hi Morag, thanks for posting and for your kind words. I really do appreciate all the support on here.. it really does make a difference.  Your daughter and I share a birth date ; 18 January.. that must be a good omen  ;)

Thanks Karhog you're not wrong! My blasť attitude is disappearing and I'm feeling more anxious as otd draws near!

Hi Wishfulthinking... thank you for popping on.. what a lovely thing to say  ^hugme^ I must admit I've had my wobbles but hanging in there just about   :)

Happy Bank Holidays  :) xx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 29/04/17, 06:43 »
    Another neg this morning  :( xx

Offline mandalay

modify
    « Reply #165 on: 29/04/17, 07:03 »
    Still early days Essie.  The blood test will be a far better indicater than poas. Some hcg levels take a while to rise. Thinking about you xx

Offline Amy76

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #166 on: 29/04/17, 07:06 »
    Sending lots of love & hugs & hoping it is just too early  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ xxx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 29/04/17, 07:18 »
    I don't know ladies.. used Superdrug pos with a sensitivity of 10 - I think it would have detected something at Day 10. Feeling very flat..it must be progesterone mimicking pregnancy symptoms xx

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #168 on: 29/04/17, 07:45 »
    Essie I'm so sorry.  I was hopeful for you.

I do wonder about the fluid you talked about.   There are many stories of ladies  with blocked tubes and fluid leaking toxins causing implantation issues.  I don't know your history fully but I've read on FF of others having tubes adhered to bowel due to endo being removed by the Greek surgeon working with Serum, after NHS surgeons had said nothing could be done.  Just a thought.
    TCCx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 29/04/17, 07:54 »
    Ive had 5 pregnancies Tincancat but yes I agree the fluid is a concern..if this is an unchanging result I think it's safe to say we're done xx