* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 73636 times)

0 Members

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
  • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so ! D.Adams
modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #80 on: 1/04/17, 20:49 »
Thinking of you lovely & sending oodles of positivity your way  ^hugme^

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline RED13

modify
    « Reply #81 on: 1/04/17, 21:03 »
    Essie, you can do this! Believe it! You are stronger than you may think.
    Give it all you've got, then no regrets, right?
    I don't post much, but I'm still around cheering you on. Crossing everything that this cycle is your take home baby!
    Red

Offline fififi

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 1/04/17, 23:12 »
    Essie - been following your posts where I can & really, really hoping that your final throw of dice is the win you've been waiting for.

Agree with others in that you needed to do this to know that you really have given tx all you can. Just over 2 years ago now I was in very similar position. We'd supposedly had our final cycle but although Mr Fififi was ready to walk away & begin trying to live a 'normal' non IVF life again I just couldn't step away. Twelve years of fertility treatment had meant I knew nothing else & to walk away with a 'what if' still hanging over me just couldn't happen. So after lot of persuading & yet more saving we had our final, final cycle. So much was riding on it & ive never been such an emotional wreak. Every step something went wrong - so much so our clinic said they'd give us a free repeat cycle if we got the expected BFN! But, miracles do happen & my little girl is 18 months today. I still look at the photo we have of the day 2 embryo that was all there was to transfer & am amazed that that round blob really & truly became MY baby!!!

Apologies for the waffle but wanted to remind you that this really could be the beginning of something wonderful & hard as it is try & send those positive excited vibes all through your body as that can only help.

Will be wishing like crazy xxxxx

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
    • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 2/04/17, 20:17 »
    Essie - rooting for you so much! You can do this. Thanks for your kind words. You so deserve to have Mr Essie - so glad you're happy together, you just need babs to complete you both!
    Just had a good day out at Sandsend - met up with a fellow member of FF - had a lovely afternoon, she's still waiting for her happy ending and also rooting for her - and she joins 49ers club!

Offline Sassy-lassy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 2/04/17, 23:53 »
    Way to go Essie :-), covering all eventualities here, I'm sending positive vibes  ^reiki^ and a lot of ^pray^ your way x

Offline Karhog

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 4/04/17, 17:18 »
    Essie...I will have absolutely everything crossed for you and Mr Essie. You deserve your happy ending. Best if luck x

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 4/04/17, 21:18 »
    Thank you all for your positivity and good luck wishes..

RED so lovely to hear from you, I can't remember how many times you've been there to cheer me on over the years but it's been appreciated each and every time! Hope all is well with you..

Fififi, your past experience sounds very much like ours.. it is so hard to walk away when you've been trying for so long, to stop without a final final go would leave us with a "what if" and a 'what was it all for" question mark hanging over us. Both me and Mr Essie have been to-ing and fro-ing for so long now one of the scariest parts has been admitting to each other that perhaps we had come to the end of the line, it was just neither wanted to be the first to say it out loud.  There have been lots of tears along the way but now the cycle is here I, in particular, am keeping my emotions at bay because I just need to get through it, stay neutral.  I'm so pleased your final final go was successful after such an emotional time.. and a 2 day embie too! They obviously had the determination and stamina as their mummy  ;)

Debs, that's lovely that you meet up with fellow FF'er.. we have something in common on FF that even our closet friends, through no fault of their own, can understand. I hope your FF gets her happy ending too.. no one should have to go through so much to achieve it.

Big thank you to Sassy and Karhog too  ;)

Mr Essie and I have been focusing on things to do and places to go in Prague rather than treatment itself. We're going to book a night River cruise on a jazz boat, visit Prague castle and petrin hill where they have a mini Eiffel Tower. We've been to Prague a few times now but it's always been about the treatment and not done as much sightseeing as we could have.  I'm feeling relatively calm today...

Xx

Offline deblovescats

• Gold Member
    • 2 BFNs 2012, DS 2014, DD 2016
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 4/04/17, 21:48 »
    Essie - glad you're having a lovely time, enjoy a 'mini honeymoon' - hopefully you'll come back with a 'second honeymoon' baby! It's a good idea to focus on sightseeing as well, rather than on the cycle.
    Good luck hun

Offline RED13

modify
    « Reply #88 on: 6/04/17, 01:53 »

Essie---Hugs  ^hugme^
    Pulling for you bigtime, as always ^pray^
    We all have your back. Stay brave and go for it!
    I`m doing fine thanks. Talking to a clinic right now, just working on DH. Going have to get female persuasive  ;) ;)
    Ha!
    Red

Offline Baking Queen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 6/04/17, 10:05 »
    Hi Essie
    Just wanted to wish you all the best. For our last cycle, my DH and I focused on trying to make it like a little holiday and we had an absolutely fab time. I think because I enjoyed that so much and relaxed, our cycle worked. Let me know if you want any ideas of things to do in and around Prague.
    Take care.
    BQ. xx