* Author Topic: Can I do this?? I'm not sure...  (Read 78530 times)

0 Members

Offline Clara Rose

modify
Can I do this?? I'm not sure...
« Reply #90 on: 6/04/17, 15:14 »
Essie, I've got everything crossed for you. You can do this! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Louisej29

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 7/04/17, 11:43 »
    Dearest essie. Wishing you all the luck in the world. Have everything crossed for you !
    Go essie and mr essie !!  You have soooooo many people rooting for you - I can't think of anyone who deserves their happy ever  after more  than you two  xx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 7/04/17, 13:22 »
    Massive THANK YOU Debs, RED, Baking Queen, Clara Rose and Louise  for all your well wishes ^hugme^

Debs lovely, we're not there yet, but it's scarily close - we fly out next Thursday  ^eyes^

I'm feeling relatively calm, Baking Queen said, just treating it as a holiday at the moment.  Mr Essie is a poorly soldier at the moment with neuralgia!  Suddenly came on and doctors more or less dismissed him with a prescription.  He's in so much pain constantly bless him.  Apparently the meds he has to take do not affect fertility, but I guess we'll see that for ourselves soon enough....

Have a fantabulous weekend lovely ones  :-*

Essie xx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 10/04/17, 13:11 »
    Hi lovelies,

Just a quick update from me as I'm at work - Mr Essie still very poorly, spent 8 hours at urgent care leaving after midnight (7 hours waiting, half hour being seen!) He had ECG due to concerns it was a stroke, thankfully it wasn't, they're still trying to diagnose him but it's looking likely its neuralgia. It's looking likely we'll spending most of time in hotel room for a week unless the high dosage meds kick in while there as just a breeze sends electric shock up the side of face.   Also, I was back at hospital at 9am having scan - good news is its 10mm, best yet and although free fluid was seen this has always been there and assured and reassured on numerous occasions this is not a problem.   Absolutely shattered today, not sure how I'm functioning really.  But hey ho - at least its taken our minds of upcoming cycle!!  Two more working days to go!

Love n hugs
    Essie xx

PS  special mention to RED for her thoughtfulness & advice on neuralgia! Thank you!

Offline nevertoolate

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 10/04/17, 13:53 »
    Hi Essie
    I have been following your posts and just want to wish you all the luck in the world. Keep strong and we are all rooting for you xx

Offline EssieJean

• Gold Member
    • I believe in miracles!
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 10/04/17, 19:44 »
    Thank you so much DreamingofBFP.. means a lot that I've got so much support.. I'm a very lucky lady  ^hugme^ xx

Offline NowOrNever

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 10/04/17, 20:58 »
    Still following your progress and crossing everything for you both. And i hope Mr E gets better soon too.
    xxxx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 10/04/17, 21:33 »
    Hi essie - thinking of you and hope its all going well and your hubby is feeling better!
    I remember cycling with you before and was so sad for you xx New chapter for you and you so deserve this - i too have started treatment again and off to spain in a few weeks for FET -  best of luck xx

Offline RED13

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 11/04/17, 01:54 »

Essie-Glad to try to help. The poor man. Sounds like when my DH gets kidney stones. A man in pain is not pretty. lol.
    Yay for your lining!! Fantastic. I am asking the universe to look after you and keep that embie(s) in the right place, when they bed down.
    Remember my stress story about my DD transfer? DH had a mother of a kidney stone attack, in Europe, 1 hour before we were due to board the plane, after transfer. In that time we ran to emerg, got seen, got meds. Then I ran up the city street looking for a chemist that was open early, to get pain relievers for DH for the 2 plane trips. I had DD on board at the time, having transferred the day before.
    You would think stress would have deep six my cycle. Nope, DD is sat her on her computer and is 9 years old. Moral of the story, don`t worry bout stress. An embie that is going to implant, will implant, regardless of stress, idiotic med boo boos etc!! ;D
    I remain, your source of rambling information, silly stories and real facts!!!
    Give em hell Essie!
    RED

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 11/04/17, 21:51 »
    Essie - I always check on here to see how you're doing. Get well soon, Mr Essie x

The others have written such inspirational words and I have to nothing to add, except have a wonderful time in Prague, enjoying the sunshine. I have faith that this time will be the one xx