* Author Topic: St Mary's Manchester part 4  (Read 12107 times)

0 Members

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
St Mary's Manchester part 4
« Reply #100 on: 28/09/17, 13:48 »
Hi Jay86,

Spotted this too late and you would have had it done by now!! Take it you have your potential transfer date now? Makes it feel more real at that stage for me!! I go for bloods on Monday, hope the buserilin isn't treating you too badly!

MrsS xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jay86xxx

• Good things come to those who wait....
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 28/09/17, 20:49 »
    One of my levels are still slightly raised - I'm not sure which as they spoke to hubby and he is useless!'so I've to go back for repeat bloods on the 4th feel deflated really as got  potential transfer date and now I'm not really sure what is happening! How the burserilin treating you? X

Offline Little_dreamer

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 30/09/17, 08:36 »
    Sorry only just seen this and assume you got sorted. Think the earliest I've been for bloods is 7.30.

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #103 on: 30/09/17, 14:29 »
    How disappointing Jay86!! My husband would have been exactly the same with details!! I hope it doesn't delay you too much, I suppose it's a good thing that they are making sure everything is OK for transfer but can completely understand how disappointed you would be!

Buserilin side effects now at full force, headaches, hot sweats and nightmares... got my bloods on Monday so hoping all OK to move onto the next stage but we will see...

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 2/10/17, 10:03 »
    Just a quick note for anyone checking this thread, I have gone for my bloods this morning for FET and there is a note on the main door which states that the lab and theatre will be closing in November/December for essential maintenance. It doesn't say how this will affect anyone requesting i.e. being moved elsewhere/delayed but I thought it would be useful to note on here for anyone looking to request in the next couple of months.

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline AutumnRose

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 2/10/17, 20:21 »
    Thank you for the update mrsadie!

We just got the go ahead for our IVF cycles on Friday during our consultation and form signing.

We've been told to call on my next cycle (in 10 days) to request treatment and nothing was mentioned at the time. Hoping this doesn't mean we have to postpone until January now  :(

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 3/10/17, 12:45 »
    I hope it doesn't delay anything for you, I would have thought it would have been mentioned to you if the closure would cause a delay though. It doesn't really say what effect it would have on the treatment cycles but I presume there must be some for them to put a sign up!! I remember vaguely there being talk of something similar a couple of years ago on a thread I was reading and some people were filtered out to nearby clinics. Good luck with everything!!

Jay86 - good luck for your repeat bloods tomorrow!!  :)

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline Little_dreamer

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 3/10/17, 18:21 »
    I know they close for 2 weeks over Xmas but November is news to me! We've just been accepted for our FET and start my DR on the 21st October so November would effect me too. I'm sure they will tell us if it does impact, and presumably bloods and scans could carry on as normal.

If anyone does get more info please post on here!

Offline jay86xxx

• Good things come to those who wait....
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 3/10/17, 19:39 »
    How did the bloods go mrssadie? Do you have your treatment plan in place? I'm very nervous for tomorrow but at least I can ask what happens if levels are still raised! Xxx

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #109 on: 4/10/17, 09:23 »
    It mustn't have too much of an impact if people are still be accepted for treatment then, wonder why they felt the need to put the sign up though..... I will ask when I next go if it's still there, I am back on on 20th October for my scan.

Hi Jay86, my bloods were fine, no call so I start progynova on Friday and scan on the 20th. If all goes well transfer the following week, getting closer now!! My heart sank for you when you had to have your bloods done again because I know how disheartening it is to have to coast on buserilin and wonder what your body is doing!! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you today that all is well and you can start the next step!!  ^goodluck^

^fairydust^

MrsS xx