* Author Topic: St Mary's Manchester part 4  (Read 12099 times)

0 Members

Offline tinkerbell78

• Gold Member
modify
St Mary's Manchester part 4
« Reply #110 on: 4/10/17, 12:17 »
If I remember right it's only the theatres they close for cleaning so no egg collections or transfers. If you're having FET they will just coast you on your drugs. It used to be closed for two weeks. I'm going back years ago so could have changed now.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jay86xxx

• Good things come to those who wait....
    modify
    « Reply #111 on: 4/10/17, 20:21 »
    Hi mrssadie, good news this end so They told me to stick to the original plan they had given me so I start progynova tonight and build them up gradually to three a day and my scan is on the 18th. So finger crossed that all goes to plan now! Hoping not to have too many side effects the burserilin makes me want to cry at the drop of a hat 😂. Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 6/10/17, 18:47 »
    That's great news Jay86, good that you can keep with your original timings, I know the feeling with the buserilin, glad there's not long left!!

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 6/10/17, 21:15 »
    me too! have you had any side effect from the progynova? I've felt so sick the last few days just hope it downs get worse as i increase the dose!
    x

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 7/10/17, 16:09 »
    I've had nausea with it too I thought I was going to throw up the first day I took it and I couldn't eat, feel a bit better with it today so hoping my body will get used to it. On count down till I stop these injections now, I've got used to the side effects and at first I had no problems with them but I am bruising really badly with it now and running out of unbruised tummy space!!

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 18/10/17, 14:27 »
    Hi Jay86,

Hope your scan went well today, was thinking of you. Got mine on Friday, getting to the home stretch now!

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 18/10/17, 19:29 »
    Thanks for remembering mrssadie! Scan went well and have to go ahead for one embie back on Tuesday! How you feeling? X

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 18/10/17, 21:08 »
    That's great news and Tuesday will be here in no time, lots of luck!! I'm feeling OK thanks had lots on and lots to distract myself with so really does feel like time has flown!! Hoping my scan is good on Friday too!

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline Little_dreamer

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 19/10/17, 19:20 »
    Good to see things are going well for you ladies. In case anyone else is planning on calling St Marys they will not be starting treatment on anyone with a bleed before 26 November because they close for 2 week in December.

Having a tough day myself. I was due to have keyhole surgery to remove my gallbladder on Tuesday but it was cancelled as my temp and blood pressure was too high. It's been rescheduled for 2 weeks time but I was also due to start DR this weekend ready for my FET. Now my ops been pushed back The nurse said I will have to wait until January for my transfer as I can't do both at the same time. Devastated to have a further set back, and just wish I would finally have some luck go my way

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 20/10/17, 19:19 »
    How did today go Mrssadie? Little_dreamer it must be so frustrating for you. It's horrible when you're all geared up to start treatment and something scuppers it! I would say at least you know you'll be fighting fit by the time transfer comes around but I know that is no consolation xxx