* Author Topic: St Mary's Manchester part 4  (Read 12104 times)

0 Members

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
St Mary's Manchester part 4
« Reply #120 on: 21/10/17, 13:40 »
Hi Jay86,

All went well lining was 12.4mm so was really pleased and transfer is on Friday last buserilin tomorrow - yay!!! How are you going with the pessaries?? Start mine tomorrow, not excited!!

Oh little dreamer how disappointing for you, I hope time goes really quickly for you and you are feeling a bit better today than when you last posted. Have you been penciled in for January start??

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Little_dreamer

modify
    « Reply #121 on: 21/10/17, 19:39 »
    Thanks for the comments ladies, not pencilled in just need to call and request nearer the time. Head knows it's the right thing, but as usual my heart isn't listening.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies xx

Offline jay86xxx

• Good things come to those who wait....
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 21/10/17, 23:33 »
    Hi mrssadie,
    That's fantastic! A lovely thick lining for your embie to snuggle into, will you be having one or two back? It feels so strange that the injections are all over but I'm still waiting for transfer the pesseries are messy! Not looking forward to pesseries and an early dash to work! Did they tell you to still do pesseries on morning of transfer? She told me to where as in the past I was told to hold off til after! I'm dreading the 2ww hubby flies out to work the day after transfer for two weeks so he will be away for the whole 2ww- that's if they tell me to test 17dpt again he will be home the day before testing! If it's early he will still be away! Not sure how I feel about testing alone. How's the pesseries treating you?
    little-dreamer
    I think we all know how you feel, there's sometimes no convincing your heart that your head is right and you inevitably end up hurting. Hope the op goes well and you have a speedy recovery xxx

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #123 on: 22/10/17, 08:44 »
    Hi Jay,

This is my last frozen embie so just the one for transfer, how many will you be having? I start the pessaries tonight, at a loss about what time to do it really because of work (I work shifts) so just trying to work it out to cause the least disruption/hassle. You will have to plan lots of things in your 2ww to keep you distracted!! I had a FET this time last year and the test day changed to 13dpt, it was 17dpt when I had DS in 2014 which I always thought was way too late!! Not sure if they have changed it again. I hope that still fits with your hubby being home...

The nurse said to me that they always used to say not to have the morning pessary the day of transfer but they found that due to running times of transfers in the afternoon most ladies were missing the pessary due to this and doing it too late so they say to do the pessary as normal now morning of transfer but they ask for you to do it 'up the rear passage' (her words!!) to make it easier for transfer. Oh the things we have to do!!

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 22/10/17, 09:54 »
    Hubby will still be away if its 13dpt. I've got four on ice  but just transferring one this time. I ended up testing early last time- 17 days just seemed to long. she didn't tell me to do it in the rear, just said not to worry as they will clean the cervix anyway?
    How are you feeling about it all? I'm nervous about the thaw. I will only be in work now for the wed-fri of the first week as its half term the following week. Not sure if that makes me feel better of worse, need to plan some things in to keep me busy as my LB will be in school as we have different half terms.
     ^fairydust^

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #125 on: 22/10/17, 11:23 »
    I'm really nervous about it too, with it being my last I don't know how I'll feel if I've gone through all this for it not to thaw!! We've always tested early but on my last FET I had a chemical and the lighter tests and some showing BFP and some not with the same sample just drove us both insane!! We are going to try and hold out till test day this time but I will have to plan my days to keep busy. I've got transfer day and the day after off work then back to it as normal which I think will do me good.

^fairydust^

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 22/10/17, 12:35 »
    I'm so sorry to hear you had a chemical pregnancy- it just seems so cruel. I tested from 6dp5dt last time and I'm determined not to do that this time! i just want the 2ww to start at least then theres nothing more i can do and its all up to fate. I just hope i can keep my self busy- think I'm going to order some books and spend the week reading and watching crappy movies  ;D  Did they say they would ring in the morning of transfer to tell you what time to arrive? do we go straight to the ward or the downstairs corridor? i should of asked these things when i was there but totally forgot.  ^fairydust^

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #127 on: 22/10/17, 12:39 »
    The nurse told me that the embryologist would ring before 10am and tell us what time to go in and if the embie thawed OK then to go straight to ward 90 which I am hoping is in the same place as last time (down the long corridor and up in the lift)!! Books and movies sound like a good idea to me think I will be doing that as well!! I am the same just want to be in the 2ww now and hoping I can keep sane!!  ;D

^fairydust^

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 23/10/17, 22:04 »
    Jay, lots of luck for tomorrow!! Will be thinking of you, sending sticky baby dust xxx

^fairydust^

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #129 on: 23/10/17, 22:47 »
    Thanks mrssadie!
    I'm very nervous now- I don't seem to remember anything about transfer from last time?  ^idiot^ I will let you know tomorrow if all goes ok and hopefully I will be PUPO! xxx