* Author Topic: St Mary's Manchester part 4  (Read 12047 times)

0 Members

Offline jay86xxx

• Good things come to those who wait....
modify
St Mary's Manchester part 4
« Reply #130 on: 24/10/17, 15:18 »
Transfer all done here got the call at 9.30 to say that one didn't make it so they had thawed a second one which was doing well. I was told to get there for 13 but didn't have transfer til 1:45- I was sencond on the list! OTD is 13 days so hubby will still be away x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 24/10/17, 16:15 »
    Yay you're PUPO!!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

My heart sank a little for you when you said the first one didn't make it, but so good that the second one was doing well. Did you mean you were told to get there for 12 or 1pm?? I remember from last year they had a delay, I was first on the list but was waiting a good couple of hours with a full bladder!! They must be still doing the shorter test days then, 17dp always seemed way too long!! How did the transfer go? Last time mine was really uncomfortable which I hadn't remembered from the first time but it was the same doctor as my first transfer and she said she remembered it being difficult.

Lots of relaxing and pampering now for you - let the loopiness of the 2ww begin!!!

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 24/10/17, 17:22 »
    Thanks! Seem all feel alittle unreal, wishing I hadn't said I would go to work tomorrow even though I know in reality that no amount of rest will make a difference and what will he will be now! Transfer was really uncomfortable- I didn't remember that from last time! I was told the get there for 12- think I was more uncomfortable because my bladder was so full! I never asked do we carry on with the oestrogen? X

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 24/10/17, 20:52 »
    It'll do you good to have something to take you mind off things, I am off transfer day then the day after then back to it to keep busy!! Yes we carry on with the oestrogen, its taken for the same length f time as the pessaries if we get BFP. Feels very real now!!!

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #134 on: 24/10/17, 21:04 »
    It will be Friday before you know it and you will be doing the full bladder jiggle! 😂 And then the 2ww wobble!  How are you feeling on all of the drugs? X

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 24/10/17, 21:29 »
    That will be fun my bladder control isn't what it once was!! I am getting nervous now! I am feeling a lot better now I've stopped with the buserilin to be honest it's nice not to feel constantly hot!! How are you going in with them? xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #136 on: 25/10/17, 22:23 »
    I don't feel as emotional as I did with the burserilin but the pesseries give me lower back ache. But it could be worse my fried. Had a terrible time with side effect- she had like morning sickness the whole time she took the pesserues! How you feeling about Friday? X

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #137 on: 25/10/17, 22:56 »
    I've been really bloated with the pessaries and quite uncomfortable amazing what all these hormones do to us!! I'm trying to keep busy and not think about it too much but I'm really nervous. With it being our last I am just worried it won't defrost, last time I knew we had a back up so didn't worry too much. Not sure how I will react to get to transfer day and for it not to defrost but trying to remain positive!! xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 25/10/17, 23:32 »
    It's all just one big worry isn't it? I'm sure it will defrost- 90% defrost fine. I'm bloated too!  ^fairydust^ X

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #139 on: 26/10/17, 12:09 »
    It is!! Fingers crossed this time tomorrow I will be waiting for transfer and probably needing the loo!!  ;D ^pray^

^fairydust^

MrsS xx