* Author Topic: St Mary's Manchester part 4  (Read 12048 times)

0 Members

Offline jay86xxx

• Good things come to those who wait....
modify
St Mary's Manchester part 4
« Reply #140 on: 26/10/17, 17:15 »
I had to go and let alittle out couldn't hold it any longer! Never knew how hard stopping midstream was 😂 Good luck for tomorrow not that you will need it xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 26/10/17, 17:50 »
    I'm planning on going to the loo before I leave and buying some water from the pound shop on my way in and drinking that while I wait hoping that will keep it full but not bursting!!?? See - I was positive there not even thinking I won't get to transfer!!

Thank you for the good luck wishes I will let you know how it goes xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 27/10/17, 16:32 »
    How didn't things go today mrssadie? X

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 27/10/17, 17:10 »
    Hi,

I am PUPO!!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

I didn't get my call until 9.50 though so by that time I really did think it must be bad news!! But it was all fine, it defrosted well and better than my last embie for FET so all good. I was third on the list and had to go to the loo while waiting then drink more water!! It was really painful, she struggled to get the guide catheter in which happened last time but it was so much more painful. It felt like she was being a bit too gentle to be honest and as soon as she gave it a big push it went through but it hurt. 

But all good and all done so just the 2ww to get through! How are you doing?

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline jay86xxx

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 27/10/17, 20:20 »
    Hurray! Congrats on being PUPO! Had a nightmare today one of the kids knocked me completely off my feet today at work! So glad I'm finished for the week now. My transfer was really uncomfortable this time too. My boobs are so sore today think that's the progesterone though. Welcome to the crazy symptom spotting phase! Roll on next Sunday! X ^goodluck^ ^2ww^ ^fairydust^

Offline mrssadie1982

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 28/10/17, 14:11 »
    Typical something like that would happen after your transfer!!! - I bet you panicked!! It's probably good to have a week or so off now!! Yep, ready for the crazy symptom spotting, I am sure it will happen no matter how hard I try not to!! 

^idiot^ ^2ww^ ^goodluck^

^fairydust^

MrsS xx

Offline LadyB22

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 1/11/17, 13:02 »
    I've tried to call this morning to request treatment but couldn't get through, I've just tried again and it says requests are before 11? Can I try tomorrow or have I missed it? I know I probably won't be accepted due to Christmas but thought I'd do it anyway!

xx

Offline Little_dreamer

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 1/11/17, 13:41 »
    I have called post 11 once and they said I would be captured in the following days requests. You might not get accepted now because of Christmas but still worth a try! They told me that if it's for FET it has to be after 27 November you call.

Offline LadyB22

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 1/11/17, 21:06 »
    Thanks, I couldn't get through so I think I'll try on my next one which will fall after the 27th so hopefully get accepted then!

Good luck mrssadie and jay!

Offline AutumnRose

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 9/11/17, 21:58 »
    Hi ladies,

I posted earlier in the thread asking about calling up to request treatment due to Christmas closure.

Well, I rang up on October period and we had our meds delivered, teach appointment and up to date bloods/scan.

Then yesterday rang to request a cycle and they called back to say yes!  :)

Started stims today for short protocol cycle. Really nervous and yet excited! Trying not to build myself up too much just yet.

Hope those in the 2ww got your positives  ^fairydust^