* Author Topic: St Mary's Manchester part 4  (Read 12100 times)

0 Members

Offline leah1234

modify
St Mary's Manchester part 4
« Reply #90 on: 4/09/17, 09:02 »
Need some reassurance since transfer on 31/8 I have lost brown discharge sorry tmi, when I wipe it's not they all the time I do have lower stomach pain but it's noon get cramping . I'm really worried that it's over, I know I bleed abut after transfer but would have thought it should have all settled downed by now 😢😢

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline LadyB22

modify
    « Reply #91 on: 5/09/17, 10:48 »
    Try not to worry leah and I know that's easier said than done but that could be implantation bleed, fingers crossed!!

I'm currently doing a FET I have my scan Thursday and all being well transfer is next Wednesday!

Good luck to everyone cycling  ^hugme^

Offline helenmason38

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 12/09/17, 09:45 »
    Hi everyone,
    I am hoping someone on here will be able to help me because I am getting nowhere with St. Mary's. In August we were sent a letter for an appointment with Dr Akhtar in January 2018. With this being 6 months away we rang up and have been put on the cancellation waiting list. In the meantime I have found out that Dr Akhtar does clinics at Manchester Fertility and is happy to see us and we are fine with paying if it means we can get an answer sooner about whether there is any hope of us having our own child or if we have to go down the donor sperm route. However, we need to obtain a copy of our test results we had done at St.Mary's on 18th July. Does anyone know how we do this? Everyone we speak to at St.Mary's gives us a different answer.
    Thanks, Helen

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 12/09/17, 13:27 »
    Helen.... just to let you know you can transfer your NHS funding to manchester fertility, you just need to get your gp to contact your ccg... I did it to move from st Marys to care. Also with regards to your results you have to pay to get access to them so may be worth starting again with manchester fertility who will see you a lot quicker x

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 12/09/17, 13:28 »
    Forgot to put ... to get your results you need to contact the medical records department at st Marys... if you google it all the info comes up and they will send you a form to complete y

Offline Little_dreamer

modify
    « Reply #95 on: 12/09/17, 16:55 »
    I would just add that every appointment I have had has always been brought forward at St Mary's, by months usually. Sometimes I've been called to attend that week as they bring in new doctors etc all the time as others leave.

Offline leah1234

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 12/09/17, 19:31 »
    Just to keep you updated it was my otd today and I got a BFN I'm absolutely guttied 😢😢😢😢
    Good luck to everyone

Offline nuttynat1982

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 13/09/17, 07:06 »
    Sorry to hear that Leah. I'm currently in my 2ww also from my 6th transfer. Be kind to yourself and if you need anyone to talk to we're all here x

Offline Little_dreamer

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 13/09/17, 18:54 »
    So sorry leah x

Offline jay86xxx

• Good things come to those who wait....
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 27/09/17, 19:46 »
    Hi all, hope you are all ok sorry to hear about the recent bfn cycles. Does anyone know what time they start blood at in the morning- need to get there asap for work but not sure what time
    I can arrive from x