* Author Topic: Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?  (Read 11926 times)

0 Members

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
Hi i was looking into ava peter and also next generation clinic in st petersburg.. i am finally accepting the fact that i need DE and russia u can see photos of donors which makes me more accepting to the whole process..I see a lot of good reviews about ava peter but Next generation is much lesss expensive but i can't find much feedback about it..... anyone had any experience with this clinic i know it is fairly new... ??

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Altai

• Gold Member
    modify
    Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
    « Reply #1 on: 13/01/17, 21:41 »
    Hi

I only had telephone consultations with Ava in St. Peter. And also know couple of ladies who had ED there.
    I think it's a good clinic with good customer care. As far as I know they have international coordinator for UK and work with a clinic in UK or at least you could get some screening etc in the UK.

Generation Next - am really struggling with a feedback here. I had 2 oe IVF in their  Moscow clinic, second one was a successful. So should be grateful....I read that doctors  and embryology team are good or at least not bad, price was very attractive (at that time), so  there I went  for 'embryo banking'.
    I didn't get the Dr I wanted. Was told there was a 6 month waiting list as she is also a medical director so  quite a busy lady. I got another consultant  wont recommend her to anyone.
    It was always  difficult to get through to reception. Can't say it was easy to get hold of the dr too.
    But could be different in thei Peters' clinic.

Have you looked at Altra-Vita clinic in Moscow? I read on their website that they show you  photo of the egg donor but don't for sure.
    Pm me if require more information .

Best of luck

A.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 15/01/17, 12:10 »
    I have no first hand experiences, and I can help you only with reviews on egg donationfriends com/clinics/next-generation-clinic/ I would also recommend visiting probirka org, Russia's biggest infertility support community. Good luck

/links

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 20/01/17, 05:06 »
    thanks for all the info... so is generation next in moscow?? the clinic i was looking at said it was in st petersburg next generation clinic ?>> is this the same place?? thanks for the info .. yes i did contact alta vista but they only had donor catalog which listed height and weight etc but they said they could not show the photos of donors.. .I have checked egg donation friends there are a few reviews they are all positive but this is only place i have seen any reviews about it at all...  i will also look at probirka forum thank you :))

Offline Altai

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 22/01/17, 16:06 »
    Candie sorry am got confused with the names. I went to generation next clinic. The one you  asked about called next generation. Almost identical names but these are two different clinics. Sorry don't know about that clinic.
    But since they offer donor photos and the price is attractive, I'd go for it. I went with two clinics in Moscow nobody here heard of and  was successful with one of them (even thou communication/customer care were poor). Also planning a sibling for my daughter with the second clinic with de.
     I believe Russian clinics are good with de as donors must have children before they could donate. In my opinion if the donor herself doesn't have a child/ren, how would I know whether she' fertile at all.

Pity Altra vita doesn't do donors photos, I'd thought their website says they show child' photos.

Best of luck

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 22/01/17, 16:31 »
    Thanks for the info yes i think they are different clinics looks like the some of the doctors left ava peter opened their own clinic called next generation clinic... it is much lower price than ava peter so yes i will i give them a try and will post how it goes.. i will contact alta vita again to see about the photos .. from what i recall it was a list of donors w no photos but i could be wrong i contacted so many clinics at this point I cannot remember.. I am happy to hear that you had success at the moscow clinic even tho the customer service was not great at least you were successful !!  ;D

Offline Twinkletoes42

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 21/03/17, 16:55 »
    Dear Candie

I'm giving ivf one last go with my own eggs  ( mid cycle at the moment) but have been researching donor eggs. I've also been looking at next generation clinic in st Petersburg . Have you had treatment with them? . Do you have any reviews / info about the clinic .
    I know I probably sound a bit pessimistic re my current ivf cycle but I just next to plan next steps if this doesn't work and DE looks the next plan forward for me and  NGC looks good I just don't know anyone who has been treated there .

Thanks
    Kate

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 25/03/17, 18:19 »
    Hi Twinkletoes42,
    Yes i have started the treatment with Next generation clinic in ST Petersburg.. and i have to say it has been wonderful so far im so glad we went with this clinic..I am also 42 i tried two years with IVF with own eggs and finally accepted that the only way for success was to move on to donor eggs .   .I liked this clinic since i was able to see many photos of egg donors with entire profiles. .. Since we are getting pgs done we have gone already once to the clinic to do  the sperm sample so that it is ready when the egg donor does the egg pick up... Pgs can take up to two weeks so we did not have time to stay in russia and wait so thats why we have to go back for the transfer later this month.. I really like this clinic they have been very honest and answer emails promptly no delay.. The doctor is excellent i had interviewed like 50 clinics in europe... and so i decided on this one due to the fact that they were very prompt with emails the fact that you can see donor photos was very important to me .. the doctor had excellent experience and the clinic looked very clean and modern. Not to mention the price is way more reasonable than ava peter clinic which i had also looked into ,,,,apparently some doctors from ava peter opened next generation clinic . so I am due to go back soon for the transfer you can message me with any questions about this clinic but from my first visit i was very impressed with the staff and the facility..I am also in the medical  field so i was very picky about choosing a clinic.. everything has gone smoothly well see after the embryo transfer :))

Offline Twinkletoes42

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 26/03/17, 07:56 »
    Candie386

I've only just seen your message , thank you so much for providing that information it's really helpful . I'm currently doing my second cycle of IVF with my OE , having egg collection tomorrow 😬😬. I know I sound pessimistic but I needed to start researching DE due to the fact that if this cycle fails , I don't want to keep trying with OE only to keep getting BFN due to my age 😔. It's too hard a knock back emotionally for me .

A colleague I worked with around 5 years ago had DE ivf in The USA and gave birth to a lovely baby boy has never looked back since . I emailed her as I didn't know anyone else who had gone through DE ivf. She was brilliant and it really reassured me,although the cost in the USA was around $25,000!!

If I am going down the DE route , it is important for me to see photos of the donor . I know it sounds crazy but but I wanted to choose a egg donor that could provide me with characteristics that at least may be similiar to me .ie eye colour, hair colour, similiar shaped face. I hope this doesn't sounds nuts but I said to my husband "it's ok for you , you will still have your own genetic child , it will have all your genes features etc , I need at least to choose similiar characteristics for me " ...I felt so bad afterwards almost like I was resenting the fact he could have a genetic child and I probably will not .

Sorry to waffle on about all the above, but I am very serious about DE , I've even chosen the donor at NGC if this IVF cycle doesn't work so I really am keen to know about the clinic , people's experiences etc

Candie , I hope you don't mind me keeping in touch I really appreciate the information
    I also read that doctors had moved from Ava Peter to NGC and from what I have read online the doctors are well thought of and the clinic has excellent success rates with DE.

Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust 🍀

Thanks
    Kate  ^hugme^ X

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 27/03/17, 02:34 »
    Hi Twinkletoes42,, wishing you all the best on your egg collection tomorrow!!!:)).. I did the same thing as you with my last transfer i had already looked into egg donation and picked a few donors i liked in case that it did not work.. its not being pessimistic its just being realistic and i didn't want to be devastated if it didn't work so it was a little easier when the transfer was not successful that i already knew what the next step is.. Feel free to messagee me anytime .. I am going back to NGC next week for the transfer I will let you know how it goes.. I have nothing but great things to say about them and I am sure you will be very happy with the clinic If you end up needing egg donation they are totally professional and all my questions (which were many)!! were always answered right away and the clinic is up to standards with USA if not better!! .. yes egg donation here is at  lest 25,000 minimum most places are 35,000 or more  depending on the area you live in so even with going to russia twice and having a nice vacation we are still saving tons of money..
    I don't blame you for wanting to find a donor who looks like you ... I also wasn't comfortable not seeing photos.. I looked into greece spain and prague but i just couldn't accept not knowing anything about how the donor looks .. I know i cannot find anyone exactly like me but like you said I wanted the baby to have some features of mine at least I could find someone similar and have some control over the situation. I am so glad you found a donor you like in case that this current cycle does not work .. although it could work and you won't need any of this lets hope !! NGC is really a great clinic I cannot say enough about them ...