* Author Topic: Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?  (Read 11901 times)

0 Members

Offline micky14

• Un-Ranked
modify
Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
« Reply #20 on: 16/04/17, 18:24 »
Hi Candie,
I was interested to get more info regarding NGC. Would you mind to provide an update of your transfer ? Also I was impressed about the amount of info I can get from their egg donors database, but I don't see adult photos. Were you be able to access them ?
Thanks for your answer
Cheers
Michela

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 17/04/17, 20:53 »
    Hi yes you can get adult photos all you have to do is to email the donor coordinator with the number of the donor and she will send the adult photos for you.. I got several photos of each donor you can always ask for more;)) My transfer was negative :((  I could have transferred two but i only transferred one I was just too afraid of ending up with twins.. I really do not fault the clinic at all tho..I must add that I only wanted a girl so the girl was not the best quality of the bunch .. the girl was good quality the boys were better. Not sure if transferring a better quality boy would have affected the outcome but It was my choice to transfer the girl. They were all day 5 day blasts that passed pgs so i felt the girl had a good chance. I will go back for another try in the next few months... I was hoping for it to work the first round but I have read many ladies have tried several times before donor egg worked. Maybe I will try two next time but I'm not sure If i got two i just don't know how i would handle it...

Offline micky14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 17/04/17, 21:45 »
    So sorry for your outcome... your experience is so insightful as I would have thought exactly as you did after blasts that passed pgs.
    Would you mind to provide more details? How many eggs your donor produced?  Just two passed pgs? Any frozen embryos ? As you did pgs i assume you didn't syncronize your uterus with your donor. Did you transfer with a natural cycle or you preparred your endometrium before transfer? What would you change next time except transfer possibly two embryos ? Last question: how much did you pay? Any garanteed egg donation Program in NGC ? Sorry for all these questions but it seems your criteria of Clinic selection is exactly like mine ( adult photos, extensive donor infos , even donor genetic screening, pgs, (girl preference, however I would be very happy with girl twins)...

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 17/04/17, 23:18 »
    The package we got was the fresh donor program with 12 eggs guaranteed with pgs .. the PGS is included for only two embryos so we had to pay the extra to test all the embryos.. we actually bought 4 extra eggs also so a total of 16.....in this case after pgs we would be sure to have a girl left in the bunch since some wont make it to day 5 and then some wont pass pgs... at the end we had 6 embryos 3 girls and 3 boys all which had passed the pgs, all the boy embryos were slightly better quality than the girls tho... i am going to try another girl next time but i still think i would go with only one i just get anxiety thinking about two :/ ... the package with the 12 fresh eggs and pgs for 2 embryos was around 5600 euros but i think since then the price has gone up and now it is around 6494 euros ..there is a price list on thier page ..you can go with all frozen eggs if your donor already has eggs frozen which is slightly cheaper ....If youwant to do PGS you should have two trips to st petersburg. After she has egg pick up you can go with husband for sperm sample and they will fertilize the eggs and do PGS and you can later come back for the FET.  The pgs can take 2 to 3 weeks so unless you have time to wait in russia best to make two trips. I did not synchronize my uterus since it was FET but i did prepare with medications estrogen progesterone aspirin and prednisolone the typical protocol. Dr Diana said from a medical standpoint everything looked perfect. Uterine lining was great embryo quality was good she just said its statistics and hopefully next try would work .. so I really dont think anything could have been done differently for next time... But at least we still have 5 embryos frozen and i will just try each girl til i have only boys left then i will go for the boys .. i just hope this next round works:))

Offline micky14

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 18/04/17, 11:11 »
    Many thanks Candie, very useful infos. I cross the fingers for your next try (could be that we meet there). I have contacted them by email some days ago ([email protected]) but still waiting for their answer. Is the email address correct? Do you have another one to contatc directly Diana ? Thanks again

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 18/04/17, 16:52 »
    Yes maybe we end up meeting there :)) .. usually they answer emails right away try this email [email protected] she is marina the coordinator she usually responds quickly ... she can answer all the questions and send the donor photos for you

Offline Altai

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 20/04/17, 21:01 »
    Candie - sorry about this cycle. Fx for the successful outcome next time.

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 21/04/17, 01:10 »
    Altai ..thank you xoxo yes i hope so for next time  :)

Offline mandalay

modify
    « Reply #28 on: 23/05/17, 08:57 »
    Hi, good luck to all of you currently cycling!
    Can you tell me what the age limit is? I'm 54 and looking for donor egg IVF. Hearing good things about Russian clinics.

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 26/05/17, 22:50 »
    hi Mandalay .. I'm really not sure of the age limit for egg donation.. but good luck to you I'm sure you can email the clinic and they could tell. yes i think russia is a good option :)