* Author Topic: Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?  (Read 11896 times)

0 Members

Offline douglasagra

• Un-Ranked
modify
Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
« Reply #30 on: 10/07/17, 01:02 »
My feedback about the Next Generation Clinic is that it is a clinic focused on simpler treatments, practically a strong marketing company that sells well and for us it's like a company selling eggs and performing some basic services. I would say that for a couple with a simpler problem or who is trying for the first time can be a good one; In case you need a deeper follow up I do not recommend it.
Our experience, as such, was not the best. A treatment that requires a follow-up and investigative character is essential to have a diagnosis of the current situation of the couple, seek to examine and have detailed information of their current situation and adjust it to a strategy of treatment with the objective of being successful. This did not really occur in this frustrating experience; the examinations that were requested and were not seen by our Doctor Dr. Diana Lobzeva, who is also head of department and responsible for the clinic's fertilization sector. At the moment of the consultation to make a collection, she informed us that she had not seen our exams, that is, there is no follow-up, commitment or any type of search for what I said above, identify, diagnose and evaluate the current state of the couple to seek to give best and most appropriate treatment for success.
We feel to be more a number, of being treated in a standard way; high-scale service and with little time for interaction. We did not have personalized attention at any time, our consultation was quick because as we told our Doctor in our consultation in person, had little time to attend. Preparatory information, such as ideal abstinence time, nor was this reported. A spermogram, for example, that is an exam that any other clinic in the world asks, they did not request. Other than what is posted on the company's website, we did not have any consultations with the Doctor Dr Diana before of the presential consult at Russia. We had just a Skype conversation with Marina who is the manager of the clinic, but is not a doctor.
What was signaled to us here on this site, which the clinic sponsors with ads, is that there was a guarantee of 3 embryos and this did not happen. Dr. Diana informed us that this could never be guaranteed despite being on the site where her disclosure occurs.
We had a very low conversion rate, with 17 mature eggs we got only 1 embryo and according to the clinic was not attributed any technical or biological problem, or in the material provided or in their procedure, what happens is that certainly could have been avoided that result If the clinic had actually investigated better and treated us properly.
 Their site is very well done, you see the pictures, voice, letter, it's really fascinating but the actual clinic behind this is not correct. The marketing staff did a really great job, which you really realize is not happening in other areas of the company, especially the doctor that does not give you security and confidence and that for those who make an investment as high as they charge, it is crucial.
After all this, Dr. Diana indicates that we should do the treatment in another clinic, certainly not having intersting in our case (more complex) because they like to make a number of positives cases. So from what we've been through and treated we do not point to this clinic under any circumstances and there are other better options, including in Russia, for treatment.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ibbi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 11/07/17, 16:15 »
    Hi douglasagra

I'm very concerned to hear this. My husband and I are due to go there shortly. Would you mind telling me which program/package you chose?

Offline Twinkletoes42

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 13/07/17, 20:07 »
    Ibbi

I'm currently undergoing treatment at NGC ... treatment so far has been good . It's always difficult choosing clinics and I contacted Candie to obtain her views ... we got six embryos , I've paid for two extra to be tested ( as the package we went for included two embryos tested ) so that's 4 we are having tested all are frozen now and we are awaiting the PGS results which I'm hoping to get next week . We go back to NGC on 19th August

To date things have been ok but I understand your nervousness ...

I hope all goes well for you
    Xx

Offline Ibbi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 13/07/17, 21:02 »
    Twinkletoes,  thank you so much for your reply. It's really helpful and also great to hear for you things have been good. I was messaging with Candie as well and as you know she's been very happy with them. I hope she's ok. Haven't seen her on here for a while and her inbox is full so can't message her.

Sounds like we're both going for the same package at NGC. I might purchase PGS testing on 2 more embryos as well. My husband is due to got there next week and if all goes well I'll be there in August!

I hope all goes great for you! When are you going? xx

Offline Ibbi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 13/07/17, 21:04 »
    Ah sorry! Just re-read your message and saw when you'll be in St Petersburg. I'll be there from 13th to 15th of August. Shame it's not the same time! xx

Offline Twinkletoes42

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 14/07/17, 19:00 »
    Ahhh Ibbi

That's such a shame we are not there at the same time .... I felt like times been passing slowly but I guess it'll come round soon enough .. I'm hoping to get PGS results next week .. I'm quite nervous if I'm honest...
    I'll let you know how I get on 🤞🤞🤞🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏. It's good to hear from others going to the same clinic xxx

Offline Ibbi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 14/07/17, 19:28 »
    Twinkletoes,  I know! What a shame!  :(

I can totally understand your nervousness though. I'll be the same! I got everything crossed for you  ^hugme^  It's all very exciting and then scary at the same time. 

Please do keep me posted!  :) xxx

Offline douglasagra

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 17/07/17, 13:34 »
    Ibbi and Twinkletoes42, good afternoon. We did the IVF w/12 donnors eggs program. We had more than 12 mature eggs (from donor), but they were not successful and we were very frustrated because if the clinic were given special attention and care in our anamenesis we would not have had that result. They speak of biological incompatibility between the semen and the eggs, but no one or any doctor we have ever heard of has any such problem. I tried to retry but the clinic (probably did not like to handle more complex cases) told us to look for other clinics. We find it an abuse, total frustration and care that I do not point out for all that has happened to us.

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 18/07/17, 06:52 »
    Hi ladies sorry i have been travelling and have not been online but i just went back to ngc for second embryo transfer its day 6 post transfer and still negative .. not sure if there is hope but i really do not fault the clinic at all i have had a great experience with this clinic unlike douglas and im sorry that she has a had a bad experience ... i have received lots of attention and time from dr diana who always spends lots of time w me and when i started w the clinic she went over all our tests and reviewed them and truly gave us all her attention for our treatment . I have never felt rushed and she always answered all of my questions or concerns.. ..I also work in the medical field and I thought she did an excellent job reviewing our case and doing her best to help us .. i feel that all the relevent tests were reviewed and our case was analyzed by her completely. we ordered 16 donor eggs which out of those 8 made it to day 5 amd 6 passed genetic testing... these numbers are up to par with the standard at any clinic about half will make it to day 5 and about 2/3 will pass gentic testing so for me these results were great i did not see any problem with this.. they did tests on my husbands sperm and analyzed his past results and everything looked good ... they also did evaluations on me everything looked great .. not sure why the past transfer didnnot work but sometimes there is just unexplained infertility.  i feel like my body just doesnt want to be pregnant for some reason. but honestly i feel the clinic has done the best they can ..I dont think any clinic in USA or anywhere else would have done anything differently... whenever i email dr diana she usually responds within minutes so I did not feel at all that they didnot give me time or attention i needed .. and the results from the donor eggs were great .. if i am not getting pregnant i do not fault them. Also each time i only transfered one embryo .... i should have gone for 2 or 3 but i am scared of twins prob if i had done two or 3 i would have a success by now but i was too scared :(  i really think everything i have seen from this clinic and their procedures and standards have been up to par with my clinics here in usa ... but this is just my experience sorry to hear that douglas had a bad time there ... honestly i have been to clinics in beverly hills and los angeles and i do have full confidence in this clinic .. we had 6 good embryos that have passed pgs  and if this time doesnt work next time i will transfer 2 i know there is risk for twins but i just have to go for it :))

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 22/07/17, 17:12 »
    Hi girls .. so my blood test was negative.. i pretty much knew it was going to be :( not sure why my body just doesn't want to accept the implantation... these eggs are good quality embryos made it to day 5 and then passed PGS ... so they should be very strong embryos.. after two failed attempts with donor I'm not sure what to do next?/  try again?? or just go for a surrogate.. I don't feel there is anything the clinic could have done differently  they were all great. Its just my body some unexplained infertility issues.. trying again myself is a lot cheaper than a surrogate.. but i feel if it hasn't worked by now it prob won't and i just don't want to waste more time with disappointments and failures ugg not sure what to do next I always thought with donor eggs it would be a for sure deal but its not really..