* Author Topic: Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?  (Read 11898 times)

0 Members

Offline douglasagra

• Un-Ranked
modify
Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
« Reply #40 on: 22/07/17, 17:43 »
Candie386, it's regrettable that we did not succeed in treatment, but we always have to know that there is a high risk of not working because no treatment gives 100% certainty of success, so this possibility exists. About the care and time of Dr. Diana that good that she served you well, will see that she is already applying after our feedback here and directly to her. I thought we traveled more than 40 hours by plane and arriving there she said she had little time for the consultation that she was in a hurry that she had another appointment that we would need to run; also made the ultra in my wife in less than 2min, super fast because I was really needing to speed up that query.

I had Diana's return and also the staff of the clinic always by email and I do not complain about the return but rather the attention and preparation due to the case.

Here's the situation I set out:
- I was not asked for my spermogram (they did there in Russia in the collection, but if there was any problem how would I solve it?)
- did not report the abstinence time or give a prepared plan for the day of collection with more detailed information
- did not treat and did not give due attention to the endometrium of my wife who was a little below the ideal thickness (now we measured again yesterday and without any medication he was normal)
- we had 17 mature eggs but only 1 blastocyst which is very abnormal; There is no possibility of this happening, it would be impossible to happen by a factor other than: i) failure in the culture or collections ii) bad quality of eggs iii) the clinic did not speak the truth; 3 clinics we have consulted, including one in Spain, say that there is no diagnosis presented by Dr Diana of the Next Generation Clinic that the reason was "biological incompatibility", that is, it is likely that the clinic was wrong or lied in our treatment
- we were forced to sign many papers, certainly because a foreigner can not under any circumstances sue them in Russia (even because we are not even from there)
- the website eggdonnationfriends.com to which this clinic has paid advertising speaks in guarantee of 3 embryos and elects them as the best clinic in Russia and that is not true due to everything that we have gone through
- we were expecting to freeze embryos but with only 1 blastocyst this was impossible (we implanted the only one we had)
- we have not been presented or given any report with the outcome of the processing; Absurd you pay a fortune and the guys do not give you a diagnosis and material with what was done and what happened
- The clinic today indicates that we will get treatment elsewhere.

Two situations:
- make your treatment in a place where you truth; this is an invisible treatment, is dificult if you do not trust
- this treatment need attetion of details and was this that's what the clinic did not care about

That is, what happened to us that apart from having thrown 4000 euros through the window did not tell anyone this clinic. Here in Brazil there is something much better but the legislation unfortunately does not help and does not allow marketing of eggs.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 23/07/17, 15:56 »
    HI douglas.. yes it is a shame that we have not succeeded in treatment and we are trying so hard... it is true nothing in fertility is a 100% .. :(( i wish the best for you and your wife wherever you decide to go for treatment next... Yes it is very odd since my experience with the clinic and Dr. Diana was totally different.. For me they were great I mean my husband also had a problem in the past with his sperm.. before the collection we discussed with dr. diana she said they will analyze and if it is not good we will return to the clinic the next day the urologist will extract the sperm from the testicle to get better results.. so we had discussed the plan and fortunately his sperm was good and we did not need to do it but i feel she had addressed the problem and we had plan in case of a bad sperm result..they did tell us about abstinence and guidelines etc but since i have been through ivf so many times before we already knew all this procedure well enough...  Also regarding signing of papers for us i feel they totally explained everything almost to the point  where i just wanted to sign and get on with the treatment but they made sure to explain it all and go over every details with us .. I do think its weird that you would only get one blastocysts thats very strange.. u purchased 17 eggs? we purchased 16 which is more than the 12 in the package and we ended up with 6 a good amount after PGS .. not sure why only one blastocyst would make it thats very upsetting i am sure..... dr. diana was monitoring my endometrium from scan s in the USA and she would adjust the medications according to the results that i would send her.. which is the same as they were doing with me in the USA my lining was a little low and she increased the medications so by time of transfer it was thick enough and looking good....  i am not sure why the last transfer did not work everything seemed ideal ... :// now i am not sure what to do next .. i kind of just want to get a surrogate and get the baby already!! Im not sure how long you guys have been trying but i have been going through it for several years before i decided to go to russia for egg donation and I just wish it would be positive for once :// but for me the clinic has done a great job... everything looked ideal and its just my body that doesn't accept the implant i guess.. i hope better luck for you guys next time wherever u decide.

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 23/09/17, 05:16 »
    Hi Candie386,
    I am also on track to have de ivf at the Next Generation Clinic very soon. I was wondering how you are doing now and if you had returned again since your last post? I have to admit, getting a russian visa has been a lot of work. I hope you got the multiple entry. It will be my first time in Russia, so we chose to do the single entry the first time. I have heard it is easier to get a multi entry visa after you've visited once before. Anyway, I have had a number of miscarriages and failures with ivf in my country. I have low amh and I am tired of feeling bad about my eggs. I too just want my baby. It is so nice you can see and select the donor online instead of someone else choosing for you.

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 23/09/17, 05:47 »
    Fyi: Here is a russian thread on the website mentioned earlier by other members: http://www.probirka.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=680&t=65272

Hopefully, the link shows up. You will have to make google translate the page as it is in russian.

Many of the women are reporting success at the Next Generation Clinic.

Offline rubyless

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 23/09/17, 13:01 »
    Hello Mellsland,

I am cycling with ava peter in st Petersburg mid October, so wondered if we are there at the same time?

Ruby

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 24/09/17, 14:23 »
    @Melisland- NGC is a well-known and popular IVF center in Russia. Btw have you considered combining IVF with PGS NGS, cs of failures and mcs you had. I have no dir experiences with NGC, but I think they do screening and/or preimplantation diagnosis

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 25/09/17, 01:47 »
    Rubyless, I will be there in November. Best of luck to you! I am scared to take the lupron depot 3.75 shot they prescribed. Do you have to take that?

Miamiamo,
    We got pregnant and miscarried with my eggs. I am 36. This time, when we go to Russia, we will be using a 24 year old woman's eggs. I don't want pgs testing as there is a much lower aneuploidy rate for embryos from a younger woman's eggs. I don't mind having to return for another transfer if this one doesn't work.

Offline rubyless

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 26/09/17, 21:56 »
    Hi Melisland,

Yes I did have to take the intramuscular injection Lupron or diaphyrine  and have done it now 4(!) times. It's not as bad as it seems, do you have a partner that can give it to you? If not: just pop by your health centre and get a nurse to set it for you? It works best if you lie down and relax the bum cheek as much as possible in my opinion.

Best of luck for treatment and lots of baby luck

Ruby

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 26/09/17, 23:42 »
    Wow! 4 times! Thank you for sharing that with me. It gives me confidence that I can do it too!

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 1/10/17, 20:45 »
    Hi Melisland... yes we got the multiple entry visas .. so far had 3 trips there.. the visas process was fairly easy from USA but we did hire an agency to help us....  i went to ngc and i did the PGS with next gen sequencing since we wanted to know the sex plus its always good to screen for genetic defects even though they are donor eggs although i know lots of people don't do screening on donor eggs since they are young. We do have 4 good embryos left in russia... but honestly i just don't want to go through it anymore I'm so tired of it i just want the baby already.. two times donor egg and it didn't work so maybe i just can't get pregnant.. ? But i do admit that each transfer i only transferred one embryo .. i guess i could have done two chances might have been higher...  i know i could try again but i really don't want to ..so we decided to go with a surrogate in Ukraine with donor eggs.. we could have transferred the embryos we have from russia to ukraine but the price was 5000$ so its actually cheaper just to get a whole new donor.. I looked into surrogacy with NGC and russia in general but the legal aspects of surrogacy in russia are not great.. There are no real laws to protect the parents in case that the mother tries to keep the baby and when the baby is born the surrogate is named as the mother and then there has to be some type of adoption process to rename the child into the Intended parent mothers name.. It would have been easier to stay with russia since we already had been with NGC but because of the laws we decided on ukraine.. ( also cheaper) .. but the price difference not being major the main factor was the legal aspects... In ukraine the intended parent mothers name is on the birth certificate and no mention of the surrogate.. also there is laws that surrogate can not try to keep the baby they have some kind of regulations against this. .But I do wish you luck with NGC keep me updated on the outcome.. yes i also like the fact that you can see photos and lots of info on the donors.. I never took lupron for the transfer.. they have you on this even though it is a donor egg?