* Author Topic: Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?  (Read 11900 times)

0 Members

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
modify
Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
« Reply #50 on: 2/10/17, 05:35 »
Hi Candie,
I can understand the frustration and the need to move to the next option. For  you it is a surrogate, for me it's de. Thank you so much for sharing your experience on here.  It gave me the courage to do it too. Of course, we all want things to work out perfectly, but when they do not, it is wonderful to have a variety of options! I only applied for a single entry visa. We decided to do a fresh transfer the first time, so we'll be staying longer. I also need to sync my cycle to the donors,  so the lupron shot, as well as birth control, is supposed to help smooth out the process. I would like to update you as my journey continues and hope the thread stays open!
Are you and your husband travelling to the Ukraine to provide a fresh sample or just sending frozen? I am fascinated and encouraged by yours and other couples strength to continue on! I wish you luck and a baby soon!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 3/10/17, 20:52 »
    Hi Melisland.  i see.. you are doing the fresh transfer so you need the lupron ..  yes mine was frozen since we did genetic testing... I hope it all goes well for you !!  ;D please let me know... St. Petersburg is a great city , i was there
    3 times and I'm sure you will enjoy it.. as for us  we are going to do the frozen sperm sample in ukraine and the donor will have the retrival later this month. we could have shipped frozen sperm from USA but its very expensive so might as well go for a trip.. . plus we can check out the clinic and everything. I will keep you updated..

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 8/10/17, 02:07 »
    Good luck! Enjoy your trip! I am looking forward to our vacation even if it has some medical stuff. It is better to be vacationing during these procedures than have to go to work!

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 11/10/17, 07:25 »
    Thanks melisand .. i totally agree way better to get a vacation out of this whole thing :))

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 30/11/17, 14:36 »
    Hi Candie, Well, I found out today that I am pregnant. The HCG level is only 55, so we are retesting tomorrow. Dr. Lobzeva wanted to see it at 100 on day 14 (yesterday). I am praying it's not another miscarriage as I've already had 3 with my own eggs. I really hope this donor egg sticks!   ::)

I hope you and your surrogate is doing well. Best of luck to you!

FYI for other people who are interested in this site (NCG - St.Petersburg)
    The medical staff as well as Vlada, the designated English staff person, was very, very kind. Everyone was happy to answer all of our questions before we arrived as well as when we arrived. Just a bit of advice for anyone, make sure you ask everything you can think of, because, just like in the US, the staff won't tell you every little detail unless you ask. I've learned that medical people won't keep information from you on purpose, they just can't recite things like an encyclopedia. It is on you as the patient to ask questions. That's my pedestal for the day.  ;)

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 3/12/17, 23:47 »
    I am very sad to say the pregnancy was not viable. My hcg only rose from 55 to 65 in 2 days. Guess we will be going back.

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 4/12/17, 02:46 »
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^
    Sorry to hear that Melisland

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 4/12/17, 14:24 »
    Thanks Cheesy. I'm hoping to have better luck with the second try. After losing 3 in the past, I hate to say that I'm starting to get used to the bad news. The 4th loss hasn't been as hard. I'm still sad, but not distraught. I'm more concerned about my husband and his ability to move forward. He's had a hard time too. The hope of another try is probably the one thing that's keeping us afloat right now. We had an excellent donor with a good record with other recipients. We're praying everything works the next time around!  ^pray^

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 15/12/17, 03:58 »
    Hi melisand soo sorry to hear that :(( so what do they think happened it was a chemical pregnancy ?? Mine is not going well either we tried once with surrogate and egg donor which also ended up in a chemical pregnancy :( so next month we will try again ... i totally agree with you what you said about asking questions if you ask you will get the info if you dont  you prob wont. I must have asked a million questions to NGC and they answered them .. and all the staff were very nice and helpful .. i wish you better luck next time do you have more embryos to transfer ?

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 24/12/17, 19:43 »
    Melisland - I am sorry. Have you considered PGS NGS?
    Candie386 - sending hugs and keep fingers crossed xx