* Author Topic: Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?  (Read 11894 times)

0 Members

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
modify
Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
« Reply #60 on: 4/01/18, 00:49 »
thanks miamiamo..  ;D..the surrogate. will have another transfer this month im hoping it goes better than last time.. wishing u the best also melisand  on your second try  xoxoxo..

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 7/01/18, 15:32 »
    Candie386 - keep my fingers crossed and wish you all the luck in the world xx

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 22/01/18, 20:01 »
    Miamiamo, We are going back over Saint Patrick's Day! We have many more excellent quality embryos to try with. I'm probably going to do 2 embryos this time. I'm not afraid of having twins. I know they could be born early and complications can occur. We just need to try 2. I'm 37 now and I just don't know how long I can keep doing this.

I'm grateful the doctor has agreed not to make me take Lupron Depot again. I had muscle and joint paint following the last shot of it. We are considering adding a corticosteroid to the protocol this time like prednisolone. It's a low dose to start and will have to go the full 12 weeks for the first trimester if I do get pregnant. I hate more medication and am still not sure I want to do it. I have a very hard time accepting medication protocols due to the sensitivities I've had to medication in the past. When I had my own eggs retrieved I pretty much had rare reactions to nearly every medication they prescribed. I'm glad to have the option of using a donor, because the egg retrieval process was extremely difficult.

Candie 386, Good luck on the 2nd try with the surrogate! I hope everything goes smoothly and is anxiety free. Anxiety is our worst enemy. I have signed up to learn more about the surrogate process through egg donation friends. They are hosting a webinar that is specifically geared towards using Ukraine surrogates!

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 22/01/18, 20:06 »
    Also, for the majority of the time, we will be visiting London for the first time. I'm excited to take a day excursion to Bath and to Stonehenge.   :) Even though we are experiencing the turmoil of infertility, my husband and I are still having a wonderful time vacationing at new locations we never would have visited before. These are trips of a lifetime for us, and it is a wonderful opportunity to be somewhere new to get out of my old negative thought patterns. If we have to go back for a 3rd time, maybe Paris, or Amsterdam would be fun. :)

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 27/01/18, 16:01 »
    Thanks Melisand :-* good luck on your next try... on my first try with egg donor the doctor did have me take the predinosolone.. i was also kind of afraid to take it due to side effects but i didn't notice any honestly ... but i know everyone reacts differently.. the second try she didn't put me on it since it didn't seem to help the first time. .. I agree the best thing about it is that either way if it works or it doesn't at least you get a vacation out of it !! try to make the best of it and see as many places as you can on the way there or the way back thats what we did .. at least it keeps your mind off all of the stress. If you were just doing it in your hometown you will prob just be at home stressing about it so i found it to be a good distraction...thats great that you are researching about surrogates in ukraine.. i mean hopefully the egg donation works with you but if not you know your options...  wish you the best on the next trip :))) ..

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 26/03/18, 04:13 »
    I just returned from Russia and London a few days ago. I was not impressed with the clinic this time. Prior to going to NGC, my local clinic performed an ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries. There was fluid in my uterine lining (somewhat rare). My local clinic sent pictures and measurements to NGC. The nurse said we were still a go for transfer. When I arrived at NGC, on transfer day, the doctor scanned my uterus and was surprised to see a cyst in my uterine lining. It was as if she never saw  or reviewed my scans!! Then she sat there deciding if she should still do the transfer. She did. I was not impressed with their lack of detail to reviewing my case prior to transfer. I was prescribed 2 shots of hcg following the transfer and clexane shots daily. I'm still on the prometrium and estrogen too. Plenty of hormones to still make me crazy. I test at the end of the week. Positive or negative, I want my normal life back. After a 5 year battle with infertility, this is the end for us.

Offline Melisland

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 31/03/18, 02:04 »
    The hcg test was negative. Im not pregnant.

Offline Cheesy

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 1/04/18, 13:28 »
     ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Melisland.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 8/04/18, 16:31 »
    Melisland - Oh no, my warm hugs and thinking about you xxx

Offline Candie386

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 20/04/18, 00:39 »
    So sorry to hear that melisand :(((  :-[