* Author Topic: Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?  (Read 11925 times)

0 Members

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
modify
Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
« Reply #80 on: 6/05/19, 11:55 »
Congratulations Marmite! What a lovely outcome. Wishing you all the best with you LO  ^hugme^

My experience at NGC unfortunately was absolutely awful and I also had Dr Lobzeva, who struggled terribly with the catheters, spending hours, huffing, blaming me, changing catheters covered in blood and resulting in my 2 worst ever transfers! She wasnít a nasty person, but not very confident I thought and she told me the 2nd time that the hysteroscopy (sheíd recommended after the 1st disaster) had caused scarring and thatís why she couldnít get the catheters in!! Back at Serum clinic it was back to having no problems with transfers at all, nice and easy and I was told I had no scarring!

Iím now pregnant after going back to Serum in Greece instead. However I know of another person who went to NGC and it worked, but I couldnít recommend the place at all! There were also 2 women sobbing loudly when I was there for my 2nd transfer!  :-\

Sorry this review isnít positive, but it only seemed fair to share my experience of NGC as I know others who havenít been happy there either. I know how appealing it is to see photos & choose your own donor, but I now think having an experienced, capable and confident doctor/practitioner is much more important in terms of having an effective outcome and not wasting your money and time. Some of it is also probably down to luck  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Next Generation Clinic Russia?? anyone been ?
    « Reply #81 on: 11/05/19, 15:34 »
    StrawberrySundae - congrats, and I am sorry you had terrible experience with them