* Author Topic: Simplant trial + ICSI 3...lucky transfer 4? BFP! MMC 11 weeks IMSI 4..Baby Boy!  (Read 24612 times)

0 Members

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
11dp5dt

After having a good weekend of feeling sicky and the tests getting darker, Iím having a real panic tonight. Took a test on my evening wee and it was lighter than this morning - all of my other pm tests have been darker or the same as the morning. I know I know I know that I should take it with a pinch of salt, as I have been a bit of a pee machine today, just canít help but feel that weíre back in this cycle again. I have actually felt really sick all day.

Please please please let tomorrow bring good news still  ^pray^

Love you Panda, please be snug in there darling 💜 xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Darker lines today, no more testing in the evening 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Very small amount of pinky brown bleeding tonight, nothing is ever easy is it?!

Desperately hoping that little Panda is okay and trying to remember that it is so very common. I did restart my aspirin last night so I havenít taken any more in case that triggered it.

Living in hope.

Love you little Panda 💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    13dp5dt OTD - BFP!

Good lines on my tests this morning and no more coloured discharge so far today :)

Got to hope that everything keeps progressing in the right direction, my body seems okay so far. Boobs are pretty massive and veiny now.

Booked my clinic scan for the 23rd. I can start scanning this Friday with my RM consultant but may not see much, or wait till next Friday. Undecided at the moment, will confirm tomorrow.

Well done little Panda, keep going little one 💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    4 weeks 5 days :)

A tiny bit of pink when I did my cyclogest last night but nothing alarming. Obviously made me really anxious though as I woke up lots last night, so tired today. Tested again this morning and the one step is a shade off the control line now, clearblue possibly even darker than yesterday although Iím not sure how much more it could go!

Breasts are actually a bit sore this morning. Belly is now sat at 84cm (yesterday morning was 87  :o ) and still getting ohss pain, but hopefully itís settling a bit now. Nausea has been here from the moment I got up.

Leaning towards not scanning tomorrow, but will see how today goes.

Loves you Panda 💜 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5 weeks :)

Didnít test yesterday but did today - super dark  :) :) :)

The nausea has been really bad and I did actually get sick last night - eek! Iím a total crisp monster now as they take the edge off it. Eating plenty of veggies to make up for it though.

I am really bloated and still have ohss pain under my ribs but itís manageable thankfully. I think perhaps delaying the hcg booster by the extra day this time meant that it didnít flare the ohss up quite as much as with Arty.

My boobs have actually become sore the last few days, particularly at night - youch! Makes me happy though. The veins look like little tributaries everywhere  ;D

Thankfully I didnít have any coloured discharge at all yesterday, so Iím thinking it was the aspirin/implantation bleeding. The burrowing has been a lot quieter the last couple of days although I think Panda is up early this morning (like me as I was desperate to pee, much to DHís delight, especially as heís now on cooked breakfast duty!).

Iím not feeling too anxious at the moment. Either it will work out and Iíll bave my panda safe and sound in the autumn, or it wonít and we will have to pick up the pieces all over again. Iím taking everything that I can and being sensible, but I have no influence over the chromosomes. All I can do is keep hoping and praying to the universe.

Scan is Friday morning, six sleeps to go. I declined yesterday as I didnít think we would see anything definitive, plus scanning wonít change the outcome either way.

Love you my darling Panda, hope youíre growing big and strong in there 💜 xxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Woke up at 1am this morning in absolute agony from ohss. There was a huge amount of swelling around my ribs and it made me really worried. Managed to pee and then sat up in bed for about half an hour stroking down towards my belly (helped last time round too), which thankfully eased the pressure. This morning the swelling had gone down from my ribs and most of the pain gone - phew! DH thinks that it was because we went to Ikea yesterday and even though I am ambled round and sat on all the sofas/chairs in sight, I was exhausted by the time we left.

Boobs were so painful last night too! Iíve felt pretty sick on and off again throughout today plus I was sick again last night. Starting my new job on Tuesday, will be interesting if I need to start to make frequent rushed loo trips (I am already an actual pee machine too).

Loves you little Panda pop 💜 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5+3 :)

Pain levels have been far better, although it does still ball up under my ribs/in my back at times.

Felt a bit wobbly last night about everything, despite having done a super dark test on pm pee (yes I know I said I wouldnít but  ::) ), as my boobs didnít feel as sore, my cervix felt a bit low when I did my cyclogest and I think there was a tiny bit of colour again. Then proceeded to feel really nauseous and was sick twice before bed - felt a bit less anxious after that! Tested again this morning and weíre up to control line darkness on the one step now.

Started my new job today finally, lovely team! I felt so sick all the way through till 1pm and was paranoid that my breakfast would come up, as I was retching before leaving. Just munched my way through my Brazil nuts and it was okay. Goodness knows how it would be without my steroids, as they are supposed to mask symptoms.

Not really feeling any cramping any more, just some aching on and off. My bloat does seem to be turning into a little bump too :) super early, but it was the same with Arty. Boobs have been really sore all day today, yelled in the night when DH turned to give me a cuddle and knocked one.

Loves you little Panda, hope youíre doing okay in there. You can make me feel as sick as you like 💜 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5+5 :)

Been actually sick just the five times today so far 🤢

Slight interruption, make that six  ::)

Trying not to think too much about tomorrow (although my browser history betrays my googling the chance of ID twins with a blastocyst, not that I actually think that is the case!).

Little bit of achiness today. Boobs are pretty massive tonight, blue veined and sore. DH is still enjoying his role as boob checker.

Cyclogest done, will go to bed shortly as I am cream crackered at the moment.

Loves you darling Panda, canít wait to see you in the morning 💜 xxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5+6 weeks pregnant  :)

One beautiful heartbeat 💜🐼!!!

A good yolk sac and fetal pole. Could actually see it abdominally too, which I think is quite impressive. CRL measures 1.9-2.5mm, depending on which angle the probe is at, which just goes to show why itís not worth getting obsessive about measurements at this stage. Ovaries are still three times the normal size.

Eeeek how exciting!!

Loves you darling Panda, so wonderful to see you all snuggled in there 💜 xxxxx