* Author Topic: Simplant trial + ICSI 3...lucky transfer 4? BFP! MMC 11 weeks IMSI 4..Baby Boy!  (Read 24660 times)

0 Members

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
Woke up so happy this morning, but when I went to the loo again an hour or so later, I had quite a bit of brown discharge  :( made me really upset and panicked. I was kind of expecting it yesterday as the junior doctor bashed me so much with probe (she couldnít work out how to see my ovary  ::) ) but not this morning. Debated calling my clinic this morning to ask for a scan but decided to see if it would settle.

Had a tiny bit more a bit later, will see what itís like when I do my cyclogest tonight.

Up and down like a yo-yo.

Bump seems to have suddenly popped forward overnight though  :o not really so bloated now.

- interlude to lose half my dinner

Done cyclogest, only a tiny bit of colour now, so doesnít look like anything has got worse today thank goodness.

Hold on tight little Panda, Iím not willing to let you out until at least September 💜 xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Ps. Last night I noticed that DH was wearing a pair of orange socks, he said he had put them on especially for the scan 😍 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    6+3 :)

Thankfully I havenít had any more brown discharge, hereís hoping that it stays away! I twisted awkwardly when getting off the sofa earlier, felt a sharp pain and have felt a bit achy since, I think thatís a chunky ovary complaining.

Boobs are huge, not overly sore until I release them from the bra or if I roll on them in the night  :o.

I have had a lot of creamy progesteroney discharge for the last week or so now - just making a note to myself.

The sickness is now morning, afternoon and evening, Iím playing Ďletís see how much of my meal I can keep downí. And my magic crisps have stopped working booooooo. I shall keep eating them just in case though  ;D.

Oh and Iíve clearly gone a bit loopy as I bought some maternity clothes in the New Look sale  ::) my tops are already looking quite short on me and they had a nice maternity coat reduced to £20, so I decided to go for it. As DH says, buying some clothes isnít going to change the outcome either way....

So so tired at the moment. Only had a half day today and I had great plans for cleaning/washing/dog walk this afternoon....which has actually turned into watching iplayer and very slowly chucking a beef stew together in the slow cooker, which will now have to be tomorrowís dinner as I started it so late. Ah well, thatís what fish finger sandwiches are for 😋.

Loves you darling Panda, only 3 more sleeps till we get to see you again 💜 xxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    6+4 :)

Bit of a rollercoaster 24 hours...

My mum contacted me yesterday evening to say that my hospitalised Grandpa (in with a chest infection) had suddenly become unresponsive, presumed as a reaction to the strong IV antibiotics he was started on in the afternoon.....not good news for a man in his late eighties.

Whilst waiting for news, I did my cyclogest to find my cervix low and bleeding red blood. Cue a very panicked Madame and Monsieur G heading off to a and e in the desperate hope of a scan. I was feeling quite achy at this point. Finally got triaged after an hour as they were very busy, by a doctor slightly lacking in bedside manner and also couldnít understand why anyone would have already had a scan pre 12 weeks  ::). By this point, typically (but thankfully) I had also stopped bleeding. He spoke to the on call gynaecology doctor who said to go home and come back in the morning for a scan, unless I started bleeding again or was in pain, in which case to come back in the night (itís an hours drive to the hospital from my house...).

Got home very late as had to stop because I was being sick again (hit the 20 mark yesterday, horrendous day nvp wise) and we were both exhausted. Decided to assess the situation at 6.30am because if I wanted a scan we would have to get there at 8am.

No bleeding this morning, just the smallest hint of brown left over. Decided to just go to work and wait till Fridayís clinic scan unless I started bleeding again.

Went to work, all okay, munched my way through crackers to fight off the nausea. Checked my phone just before 11 to find messages to say my Grandpa had passed away from a stroke. Knocked me off my feet as I just wasnít expecting it. Work sent me home as I was so shocked.

Decided to ask the clinic for an earlier scan today as I thought I may as well get all the bad news over in one, seeing as I now wasnít at work. Luckily DH was actually at the garage having his car serviced, which is on the way to the clinic, so I whizzed down to get him and we headed off.

DH filled my poor nurse in on everything whilst I peed...

Internal scan...saw the gestational sac...saw the yolk sac...HEARTBEAT!!! We all saw it at the same time, such an amazing moment of relief for all 3 of us! A beautiful strong, clear heartbeat and Panda is measuring bang on for 6+4 woohoo!!

There is a tiny 4mm area of bleeding below the gestational sac, so at least we know where it is coming from now and I know to expect a little bit more red bleeding in the next little while. My ovaries are still chunky with free fluid around them, hence the ohss pain still.

So so relieved and happy.

However....what a bittersweet day.

Going to try and keep my dinner down now.

Love you so much Panda, fly high Grandpa 💜💜 xxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    7+1

Having a really anxious day. Woke up in the early hours for a pee break, couldnít get back to sleep because a) I was hungry and b) my mind was racing with what ifís about the scan next week. So no sleep coupled with the fact that Iíve only been sick once today has spun me into a tizz. I am a pillock though because I bought Sea Bands on Friday and they have had a marked improvement on the nausea, I just didnít expect them to work quite so well  ::).

I think really it is down to the fact that I didnít know Artyís tiny heart had stopped beating last August until we had that awful scan, so this has started playing on my mind this weekend. Whether I like it or not, I am scarred by history and I am terrified that it will happen again.

Sometimes I feel that I have a Ďpregnancy body dismorphiaí, as when I look in the mirror I am convinced that my breasts have shrunk, but I look again and realise that itís definitely not the case!

I know that the only thing that will calm my nerves is going to be the scan on Thursday. Just need to get through the next few days.

Love you darling Panda. I hope youíre growing big and strong in there 💜 xxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    7+2 :)

So today I didnít wear my bands. Sick this morning, retching at work, sick loads this evening and lost all my dinner. Tomorrow the bands will be on! Canít win  ^idiot^ Xx

Loves you Panda, I donít mind you making me sick really 💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    7+5 :)

Scan this morning, a quick glimpse of a beautiful panda, with arms and legs starting to poke out AND we got to hear the heartbeat too! I admit that I cried, it was such a special moment. Panda is measuring spot on for dates, so I have now got my meds up to 12 weeks and my midwife booking in has been scheduled for next Thursday.

Iíve slept really badly this week as I have been so anxious, so we were both beaming after the scan today. So wonderful to see DH so happy again. Next scan is Wednesday at the clinic, hopefully they will spend a little longer scanning there so we get to see a bit more.

Sickness has been pretty bad, lost my dinner the last three nights, so my weight has started dropping. Iím making sure I have a decent lunch as I seem to tolerate that okay, but the nights are tough! Iíve worn my bands all day including this afternoon at work, so Iím hoping that tonight might be a little better.

Not sleeping well hasnít helped my tiredness. Iím generally in bed by 9pm at the moment, plus today I had a nap in between the scan and work. Need to learn how to take naps as Iím terrible at it.

Well what a wonderful day. Keep growing my darling Panda, 6 more sleeps until we get to see you again 💜 xxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    8+4 :)

Scan at our clinic this morning. Panda was measuring spot on (if not almost a day ahead) and was wriggling! Lots of head shaking, arms waving, fingers twirling and whole body wiggles! So so cute 💜 beautiful fast, strong heartbeat. So wonderful to see! Could see the little legs poking out down the bottom. We could also making out the start of the blood flowing into the little placenta, so thatís pretty exciting.

Clinic have discharged us! Didnít think we would ever reach that day...

So tomorrow I have my booking in appointment with the midwife, then next Friday (10 days) weíre back over to the hospital for an almost 10 week scan.

Symptoms wise, nvp has been pretty bad. Iíve kept down all of one evening meal in the last 10 days and I now weigh half a kilo less than before I started ivf in December... I put on 4kg with Arty as a comparison  :o boobs are enormous, mostly not sore, just on ocassion/when I get up in the morning and have big blue veins. I am extremely tired and Iím normally in bed by 9 (my eyelids are drooping as I type this). I have to get up in the night to pee. I also have a sizeable bump, still a bit squishy and canít fit into most of my clothes, despite the weight loss (looks like a builders gut when I lift my arms up 🙈). My skin is pretty darn spotty and very dry. And I can only go to the loo once a day in the morning 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈. Iíve had quite a lot of stretching pains throughout the last week, apparently 2cm Panda needs more room in there. Oh and I have my random pregnancy foot cramps!

I have been extremely anxious, particularly when I wake in the night and my mind goes into overdrive, but today feels like a good milestone with the measurements. Every day we are inching closer.

All in all, I am pretty damn happy :)

Love you so much our darling Panda, keep on wriggling! 💜 xxxxx

Ps. DH had put his orange socks on ready for the scan again today - love him 😍 xx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Midwife was cancelled tonight as they had an emergency.

Bleeding again tonight, the toilet was almost red....

Please be okay Panda, we love you so much xxxxxx 💜 xxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Panda is okay 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Measuring 22.1mm now and 8+6.

Bleed is a haematoma next to but outside the sac, just above the cervix, approx 10x7.7mm, some blood still in the cervix and the rest will still come down

So relieved.

Seven more sleeps to see Panda again, love you so much! 💜 xxxxx