* Author Topic: Simplant trial + ICSI 3...lucky transfer 4? BFP! MMC 11 weeks IMSI 4..Baby Boy!  (Read 24610 times)

0 Members

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
Well my consultant has gone for option A  :o

Got to drop the dose to 37.5 tonight and 25 tomorrow. Flipping terrified about ohss now plus I'm so desperate to have my fresh transfer  ^pray^ Mind you, I still need to make eggs and embryos first so there's no point getting ahead of myself with it all.

There's not going to be any chickens left to eat in the area by the time I have finished 😷

Back in for a scan on Wednesday  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Wanted: someone to carry my grapefruit ovaries and ridiculously sore boobs.

I've had lots of ewcm since Saturday now and my boobs are oh so very sore! Especially my nipples, which are very sensitive. I'm pretty sure I had sore nipples during my very first cycle from all the estrogen but I don't think I had sore breasts.

Scan at 10, lets see what they say....  ^pray^ xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    EC is booked for Friday morning  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

My follies looked huuuuge on the scan this morning. The smaller ones do seem to have dropped off although I didn't concentrate too much on the numbers. I *think* there were around 15 good sized ones but until EC it doesn't mean anything really! Didn't spot any free fluid and, it was my consultant scanning me, it doesn't currently look like I'll need a freeze all.

So last cetrotide done at 6pm, trigger in an hours time at half ten. Drug free day tomorrow 😀😀 and then EC at 9.15 on Friday. Eep! After that I'll be on lubion, cyclogest, clexane, luteal hcg and prednisolone.

I had my unk result back today - 8.84% which looks to be on the boundary into the high zone. So considering that every time it has felt like I have an allergic reaction during implantation, we are still going with 20mg. I think it's a bit of damned if I do, damned if I don't, as we won't ever know if it is the right/wrong/didn't affect anything call.

Must dash, I have a glass of evil complan to down in one 😷 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    ...trigger done, IMSI number three here we come! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    EC in the morning  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

I'm feeling mighty uncomfortable tonight and my boobs are youch! I've had to walk veeeeery sloooowly around the shop at work today as I could feel my grapefruits formally known as ovaries swinging about inside. I'm also exhausted. I've felt very tired all through stims this time, I think all of my energy has been diverted south.

Proxeed, pomegranate juice and salmon for dinner tonight.

Please be growing nicely little follies, I've fallen in love with the baby that we haven't even made yet 🍀 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Oh my life. In the car on the way to EC, thirty minutes in, ovaries are crushing my bladder, can't pull over as not enough time. Get these eggies out of me!! 🙈🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Well yesterday didn't quite go as planned.

From 4 days previously being told that I was at a big risk of ohss and potentially needing a freeze all cycle as I had something like 30 follies on the go, to Wednesday when there was around 15 good sized follies and hoping good things, I ended up with 7 eggs. SEVEN. Wtf.

EC was fine. I was loaded up with 3 lots of anti sickness drugs, intravenous and a bum bullet of antibiotics, tiny bit of fentanyl and a bucket load of sedation. The room span for about five minutes and I thought I would actually sleep through this one, but nope, it wore straight off and I just lay there relaxed, watching the screen and chatting to my doctor. They got the first egg quickly and then there was a looooong time until number two was announced. And that was it from ovary one. The second ovary gave up five eggs. All of the big follies were still there on the screen and although they drained the lot, nothing was there  ^eyes^.

I'm not going to lie, I was and still am pretty gutted. I had 16 and 22 eggs on my respective sharing rounds, so it feels galling to have just got 7 on the round where I get to keep them all....I know I know, that technically the quality should be better but because I had all those follies on the go still...will that be true?

The big positive is that ohss shouldn't be an issue now and I get a fresh transfer with hcg shots, as long as those embies do their thing and crack on.

Got the call at just past 11 this morning (after climbing the walls with impatience for hours) and out of 5 mature eggs, 4 have fertilised and I am booked in for (hopefully  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^) a blastocyst transfer on Wednesday.

So many questions in my mind. Did I ovulate early and lose the others? Did we drop the stimms too low? Did I stim too long in the end, lose that first flush of eggs and actually end up collecting the second lot? I am very much hoping that we're not going to be at a follow up in a months time asking these questions and instead be looking at a beautiful heartbeat on the screen...

I need to get my positive energy back out and squash these negative demons that have taken over.

Come on our darling little embies, we love you so much 🍀🍀🍀🍀

*so my cycle ended up being icsi instead of imsi due to a miscommunication  ^bigbad^ I have been assured that they did actually use the imsi microscope as it was pesa sperm, so is basically the same, and I guess we have ended up with four embies but still. The comment that there was a lot of abnormal sperm has not filled me with confidence. Sigh....do they sell positivity in Lidl?

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Still got four embies on the go   ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ Yeah!!!!!!!!

We have a 9 cell that is ahead of the game and excellent quality with no fragmentation, an 8 cell that is good quality no fragmentation, 7 cell with quite a bit of fragmentation and then a little 6 cell which is a tiny bit behind with a little fragmentation.

So so happy and relieved!!!!

DH actually made the call (queue emotional me as he has never been this involved before and was desperate to know). I love him.

Bad news is that I woke up at 6am in stonking amounts of pain  ^bigbad^ It's clearly fluid as I can feel it roll and depending on where it's sitting, I have phenomenal flank pain or like I need to drink a gallon of lactulose or (curiously!) like my lady bits have got weights on them  ^idiot^. I had accumulated a 5cm expansion of my waist over night too. My consultant has put me on a mega protein binge with lots of water and complan 😷. Fresh transfer could still be on - I do feel a huge amount better than this morning, obvs called in sick to work, and the pain is much better unless I move. Then I am crawling the walls again.

Come on our darling little embies, be strong for mummy and daddy 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Note to self - boobs are mahoosive, sore and blue.

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Night before (please please hopefully) transfer  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^.

Thankfully the ohss seems to have taken a big step back as I'm not really in pain today, only a tiny bit if I stand up too long and the swelling has gone too. The big rush of hormones from the hcg booster obviously sent everything haywire! My ovaries still feel big but peeing doesn't take as long today/not as painful.

I've eaten like a horse the last couple of days - 3 complans a day/chicken/salmon/haddock/hummus/pistachios/cashews/cheese/eggs/yoghurt. All washed down with gallons of water. The progesterone makes me absolutely ravenous so in a way I've been permissibly indulging myself!

I'm now booked in for 11.30 tomorrow, desperately hoping those little embies will still be going 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Note to self - big blue sore boobs, crampy, can now feel that I had EC whereas on Sunday I felt 95% fine  ::)

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    I. AM. PUPO!!!!!!!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

One absolutely darling artichoke on board 😍😍😍 his sister was also supposed to be back with me too - forms signed, legs akimbo - but I was scanned to check for ohss and I do have around 3.5cm free fluid down my right side and a little on the front  ^bigbad^. So (sans pants avec stirrups) I had to make the choice there and then whether to cancel and freeze/be super reckless and still go for two/be less reckless and go for one. I chose the later and will now be consuming any chicken spotted on sight along with complan like it's going out of fashion. I just don't respond properly to frozen cycles, so hopefully I have given arty the artichoke a chance now and I'll take care of the rest of me.

Transfer was absolutely fine. The team are so lovely and I didn't have any cramping (although I do have mild ones now a few hours later) and it was amazing to see our cutey on the screen. For the first time ever, we were told that our embryos were excellent  :). Now I just need to have a stern chat with my uterus about playing nice and go from there. Oh and the gonasi booster is definitely off the table as that really is asking for trouble.

So arty is a 4/5AA, in the freezer is our little 4/5AB, who would most likely be grade A in a few hours and in the embryoscope is a little morula that is being given an extra day to catch up 😍

Hold tight arty, mummy's got you xxxxx 🍀🍀🍀🍀