* Author Topic: Simplant trial + ICSI 3...lucky transfer 4? BFP! MMC 11 weeks IMSI 4..Baby Boy!  (Read 24611 times)

0 Members

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
The morning after  ;D

Up again in the night to pee. Feeling quite achey across my abdomen. It'll be a mixture of EC/ET/OHSS but still starts that part of my mind whirring! I also had some yellow/orangey spotting when I wiped this morning, but again that'll be from having all the catheters popped up there yesterday.

Ironically DH has his genetics counselling this afternoon for his hypertrophic cardiomyopathy - another layer of complexity on top of this fertility journey! That'll be interesting!

Right, my alarm has just told me it is Lubion, prednisolone, cyclogest and elleste time, off I go! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

How are you doing my little artichoke? I hope mummy's uterus is being nice and accommodating to you and that it's like a big fluffy bed  :-* xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    2dp5dt (3 weeks pregnant ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^)

Have been very achey/little bit crampy across my abdomen today. I'm also still extremely tired and have had to nap again (unheard of for me). I think it's the ohss making me so tired. My abdomen feels quite tight tonight and feels a bit 'fluidy' when I press just under the base of my ribcage. Chugging the complan/water/anything that resembles protein still.

My boobs are not sore like a few days ago but are bluer than this morning.... ^pray^

As a poas addict I have decided to try and limit myself to every other day (she says). So still positive on clearblue early and barely there positives on one step and this cheap laboquick test that is supposed to be 10miu as well. If the gonasi has a half life of approx 24 hours then I'd still have around 150iu bhcg in my system, so not long to go now before it's out.

How are you doing little artichoke? Is it nice and comfy in there? Bed in as much as you can 😍🍀😍🍀😍🍀😍🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5dp5dt - 3 weeks 3 days pregnant ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^🍀🍀🍀🍀

Well hello there little artichoke 😍😍😍😍 mummy has darker lines on her tests than yesterday...eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing stonking yet but it is very early days. And enough to renew all my positivity.

I also have big blue boobies that are getting a bit more sore, lots of little cramping from a little burrowing artichoke and yesterday I was pretty darn nauseous. I had some really minor hot flushes yesterday, although it was scorchio outside but I could feel them going through. I struggled when out in the sun as if I tried to do much then the cramping increased, so I just mostly lazed about yesterday.

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited. Woke DH up by putting a test into his hand.

Come on little one - you can do this!!

^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Lines are a little bit darker today 😊😊😊😊😊

I was having a bit of a panic that I was premature yesterday and they might have gone back to negative this morning, so I was very relieved to see that clearblue come up straight away! Still so very early days but I am filled with so much hope ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Yesterday I went for a wander around a little national trust property garden. It was so so hot! I made sure we did lots of sitting down in the shade. The burrowing cramps continued on and off, same this morning. Last night my abdomen was feeling very very tight and my ovaries were getting increasingly twingy, but gladly it seems to have settled overnight and I am just looking a bit podgy! My boobies are a little more sore on the sides today - DH enjoys his role of ensuring that they are staying big still  ;D

Love you my little artichoke 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    7dp5dt - 3 weeks 5 days pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

One beautiful little artichoke in my tummy 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Turns out my second pee is far more concentrated - not surprising as I am drinking water throughout the night too! That beautiful blue line is up before the dye even gets to the control line - eeeeeeeeek!!

I clearly jinxed myself with the ohss comment yesterday as I bloated up like a balloon and was damn uncomfortable. I had lots of pain when I got up this morning but it's much better once the fluid has all settled into appropriate creases and I don't bend forward or stand up too quickly. I did that yesterday and I felt a terrible ripping sensation across my lower abdomen, need to be more careful today.

I had lots of wobbles yesterday and was really struggling with negativity as this has been taken away from us so many times before now. I wrote my IVF Manifesto when I got the first embryo update and I read this out loud (to the dog  ::) ) and tried to remember that we have so many people sending us their positive thoughts - love you all 😘😘😘. Nothing to do but to enjoy the moment and dream.

I've had a little bit of burrowing this morning, DH has done the boob check and they passed  ::) the blue veins are quite raised now!

My gorgeous darling artichoke, I hope you're having a nice time settling in there and it's all soft and squishy for you. Your papa is in love with you already and likes to kiss the spot where I think you tucked yourself the other day. Please stay with us, we love you so much 😍 xxxx

🍀🍀🍀🍀

Ps. If anyone else is using these clearblue early detection tests, they do fade quite a bit throughout the day when left on a hot sunny windowsill, which is not good for sanity! I'm just basing it all on photos taken at the 5 minute mark and seeing how quickly the test line comes up X

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    4 weeks today  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

I have peed out the darkest lines I've ever made - keep going little artichoke 😍😍😍😍

Yesterday morning my ohss really flared up and I panicked as the pain was intolerable. All the fluid had shifted against the nerves in my back whilst lying flat overnight and the pressure was horrific. I felt really faint/tired/hungry and promptly threw up. That action seemed to shift where it was all sitting and the majority of the pain ebbed away, thank goodness. My clinic is being fab and calling me loads to check, I'll probably need to get scanned on Monday to make sure things aren't getting too squashed in there. I also have to keep an eye on my breathing as my nurse thought I sounded very out of breath on the phone today, however DH informs me that I always do because of my asthma  ::) today the bloat pops up, drops down, moves about and I do look quite pale in patches so I have had to be careful. Need to stay healthy for Arty.

We told my younger sister tonight as she is staying for a few days. I presented her with my clearblue digital 1-2 weeks in front of her. She was really overcome for us  ^hugme^ I've never got to announce it to anyone before as it has always been taken away so quickly, so it was very very special for me.

Absolutely praying that everything continues positively. I am completely smitten with this little thing 🍀🍀🍀🍀 ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ xxxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    4 weeks 2 days pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Had a very anxious day yesterday as my cheapie one step was not as dark as the day before. Even though the rational part of me knows that they are really cheap/don't have a huge amount of dye/the dye varies/my wee was fairly dilute, that nagging doubt kept rearing it's ugly head  ^bigbad^ I still had some morning sickness nausea and was very tired. The ohss made me bloat up with ouchy ovaries and my back was very painful in the morning until the fluid shifted back down.

Fast forward to this morning and the relief was fabulous - lines had progressed lots since yesterday. Thank beep for that little artichoke 🍀🍀🍀🍀 it's so very difficult to stay calm when this is the time it has been taken away so many times before. Saying that, I do feel pretty damn ecstatic.

The ohss is making peeing more painful today, I have had nausea on and off, my crisp cravings need to be reined in otherwise I will turn into a barrel! My boob soreness has returned today too - makes me happy! My nipples are also huge - how did that happen?!

Keep going darling little artichoke. Hoping that I see your tiny little flutter in a couple of weeks  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ xxxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    4 weeks 3 days pregnant ^banana^ ^banana^  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Never thought I would see lines so dark!!!

Arty you beauty 🍀🍀🍀🍀 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    OTD - 4 WEEKS 4 DAYS PREGNANT - 13DP5DT  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Absolutely over the moon this morning 😊😊😊😊

Originally woke up at 5.30am and was desperate for a pee but was too tired/nervous to do the test so popped my pot of pee on the side. Got back into bed to a wide awake DH asking if I'd done the test, told him no to a panicked 'you saved your pee though, right???' Bless him! Went back to sleep, back up at 6.50, DH said he had been too anxious to go back to sleep - poor thing! Did a second pot of wee which was more concentrated so we used that and.....EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK! Actual proper OTD BFP!!!! No frowning at faint lines this time, just the biggest, most wonderful hug, filled with joy that I have ever had 😍😍😍😍. Such an absolutely wonderful feeling this time.

Scan is booked in for Monday 10th July when I will be 6+3, so not too many sleeps to go  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Morning sickness nausea is definitely pronounced here today so I have the ginger and lemongrass tea on the go. I also have a small amount of swelling in my ankles from ohss  ^bigbad^. Oh and I kept waking up in the night because my boobs were so sore and I was rolling on them! They're not too bad now, just suddenly start throbbing now and again!

Arty you are an absolute beauty and we are so in love with you. Keep snuggling in tight and I will do all I can to protect you 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    4+6 weeks pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Having an anxious day today. Felt horrendous last night as I had a really sore throat and was so so bloated that my skin felt just far too tight, so ended up going to bed at 8.30pm - it was still light! Woken up at half 3 by DH doing impressions of a stinky warthog  ^bigbad^ and I just could not get back to sleep. I've only been getting about 6 hours recently so I think my body felt that was enough! Anyway, wide awake me then starts having all the doubts running through my mind about what happens if I go to the doctors to sort my prescription and the line doesn't show up on the test... Eventually got back to sleep about 5 I think, woke up at 8, told DH that I was so anxious and should I just do a test. He said yes of course, peed and a thick dark line came up immediately before the control line....phew!!!

Today I feel dreadful. Tired, bloated and a bit blah with a bit of nausea chucked in. Sore throat is lingering too. I did my Helen McPherson hypno track earlier (highly recommend them to anyone reading) and that definitely helped bring my positivity back. I like to do visualisations during them if I manage to stay awake and I realised I was grinning ear to ear with excitement. I'm going to order the next 'the bump' CD to listen to and keep me sane.

I've also been anxious trying to sort my blooming prescription out with the gp all week to see if they will prescribe my drugs now. Finally spoke to the prescribing nurse who says that my doctor has passed it onto the doctor that last saw me for fertility stuff, but she's not back in until Monday, so they are doing a prescription for clexane to last until then, otherwise I won't have enough. Fingers crossed that she will do the lot for me next week as it is very expensive and I'd like to save the pennies for little Arty now, especially as I am still on sick leave this week.

I've just spent the last little while googling whether prednisolone can mask pregnancy symptoms and there seems to be a majority verdict of yes, so I am going to put my faith in this little artichoke 🍀🍀🍀🍀 I'm on 20mg this time which is double what I took before, so I think it is highly likely.

My hormones however are definitely bonkers. Just to give you a laugh, guess what keeps triggering me to burst into tears.......Vegetables. Seriously?! Maybe Arty really is an artichoke  ;D

Here's my top teary moments this week, thanks to watching River Cottage:

- They did a vegetarian spit roast with fennel and artichokes instead of meat

- A set of builders had a vegetarian lunch instead of kebabs

- The main course of a meal was individual mini squashes

Maybe it's all the guilt from eating so much chicken  ;D ;D ;D

Oh and I also burst into tears because the sniffer dog on tv found the hidden money in a suitcase and they said he 'was a good boy'

....and yesterday I saw a photo of gravy bone dog treats and had a really intense rush of cravings for them  :o

Oh my life. I've actually cheered myself up quite a bit writing all that down!!!!

My darling Arty. Keep growing big and strong. I can't wait to see your little heart in the next little while. I love you so so much, you are already my world 😍😍😍😍 xxxxxx