* Author Topic: Simplant trial + ICSI 3...lucky transfer 4? BFP! MMC 11 weeks IMSI 4..Baby Boy!  (Read 24581 times)

0 Members

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
5+1 weeks pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Significant hurdle for me passed yesterday, keep going Arty!!!

Boobs suddenly changed on Thursday night from mildly sore at times to youchy waking me up several times a night  :o still in bed and the left one is more in my armpit than on my chest! Can't seem to sleep much past 5am now as I need to pee and our room is too light. Need to pester DH to put our blackout curtains up this weekend (that have been on the side since December  ^bigbad^ )

The ohss flared up again last night, I felt like I was on the eve of egg collection again. In a way it is reassuring me that the hormones are still going up. My nausea was also much stronger yesterday morning and I had a few retching moments!

I'm staying off work on sick leave for another two weeks, which is a weight off my mind as I still can't stand up particularly long without being in pain. I am going slightly round the bend with boredom but I have an artichoke to think about above everything  :)

Love you my little Arty - only another 34 weeks 6 days to go!! Xxxx 🍀🍀🍀🍀

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5+4 weeks pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

However.... Why oh why oh why did I decide to do that stupid clearblue digital today. Came up with 2-3 weeks rather than 3+ and now all I've done is massively stressed myself out and made DH really anxious too. I KNOW they are notorious for getting it wrong but I still hoped it would come up 3+. The one step came up immediately with a super dark line before the control and I don't think I feel any different to the past few days but still. Grrrrrrrrr.

Plus having an absolute palava with my crap doctors yesterday made me really upset. Either prescribe my drugs or don't, not this ridiculous 5 day half supply and then a note on the back of the prescription saying ask your consultant to contact us, we need a formal care plan. I didn't even see it until the pharmacist pointed it out. Why couldn't they contact her themselves, they already have a letter from her detailing everything I need and to please contact her with any questions?! AND. When I was on the phone to a prescribing assistant yesterday (for the umpteenth time in a week), my dogs ran past and she told me to calm down because I was sounding very fractious?! What. T. F. Who says that to someone?! And did she think I was running around barking?! She kept telling me there was nothing on my records about it all  ^bigbad^ Blah. Can't people just be kind and listen to the whole story before jumping to their own conclusions.

Please be okay in there little Arty. I love you so, so much and I couldn't bear to let you go xxxxxxx 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Mini update:

1. The very nice receptionist who came to check on me last night when I was leaving a note for the prescribing team (I must have looked pretty down) called me this morning to say she'd checked into it and the reason that they haven't prescribed for longer is that they need to know what meds I am  ::) they already have this letter, so just going round in circles! I've got enough to last 8 days, so I will sort it all with my consultant again after my scan on Monday  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

2. I jimmied open the blasted clearblue digital and the lines in there are darker than most I've seen online for 3+!!! I am definitely never buying these again! Plus I dipped another one step in some much more diluted urine and the line came up much faster and darker again, so I think the hook effect is going on there now too.

No longer worried  :)

Plus my daily nausea is here so it's crisps and sour cream time 😋

Keep going Arty!!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 xxxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5+5 weeks pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Felt pretty nauseous this morning and got to the point of uh oh I might actually be sick, but I concentrated on my breathing and thankfully it passed. Although I was a little bit sick whilst brushing my teeth 😷 It's creeping back in a bit now but the main thing today is I am absolutely shattered. I saw the out of hours GP yesterday evening, because mine had shut at 5, as I have a tiny bit of a uti and wanted it to be checked as I know that can be a problem. Thankfully there wasn't any blood or protein, just a very small amount of white blood cells so I don't need antibiotics for now. It does seem less *stinky* today, so hopefully it'll pass quickly.

Stood up for about an hour tidying up the fridge which was filled with water (can't leave DH's in charge of anything  ::) ) due to it being blocked and I felt pretty achy across my belly after. Just been up preparing a pie for later and I feel the same now - I definitely find it hard to tolerate heat. Also feel a bit shaky today at times.

Heart rate is still raised, boobs are still massive with big blue veins but the soreness comes and goes - today they are most sore down the insides?!

I should also mention that I have now got a scan booked up with the lovely SIMPLANT doctor on Friday afternoon - eeeeeep! That's 2 days :o .

Absolutely praying that I get to see you happy and snuggled away in there little Arty. I am very excited but very, very nervous. I'm desperate for everything to be okay this time 😍😍😍😍🍀🍀🍀🍀 ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    5+6 weeks pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

23 hours to go. I am an absolute bag of nerves, desperately hoping that my bubble isn't going to burst.

Love you so much Arty Artichoke, please show mummy and daddy your gorgeous flickering heartbeat tomorrow

❤️❤️❤️❤️🍀🍀🍀🍀 ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    6 weeks pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

And....

WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💚

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Love you little Arty!!!!!!!!!!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    6 weeks 3 days pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Today we got to hear little Arty's heartbeat for the very first time 😍😍😍😍 absolutely in love, such an incredible experience. I cannot believe that there is a little baby in my tummy, with a beautiful heart pulsing away.

The scan today was even clearer than Friday. My clinic has a big tv on the wall so we could see everything immediately. That little pulsing heart was up on the screen in seconds before anything else was in focus! Wow. He was clearly bigger in the sac, my consultant said that the yolk sac was a great size and well defined, no concerns whatsoever. Everything looked great. Arty is around half 5.4mm long, but obviously it's difficult to measure at this point because they are so diddy!

I do still have a little bit of free fluid in my belly and ovaries are still big, but 'only' around 6.5cm so not too bonkers.

I have also made my first booking in appointment this morning with the midwife for the 24th  :o eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Also.... I have a little bump  :o I thought it was bloat initially, despite DH's insistence, but in the last week my bloated sides have disappeared and it is definitely a little round bump! I presume it's because I am (normally!) slim and only 5'2. However it makes me wonder how big I'm going to get! 

Symptom wise: Nausea has been non stop from 8am today and still going strong, but not actually being sick, so I'll take that. My initially clearer skin is now pretty bad on my chest and back, frankly I'd be happy to be covered in boils to have a take home baby. I have the odd stretchy pain, particularly if I have been stood up for a while, I get exhausted really easily and I haven't slept through a night since stims as I have to pee! 6am seems to be my average wide awake time now. Boobs vary in their soreness, from minimal to OW, but today they have progressed to only being able to have one nipple in my bra at a time...not quite emotionally ready to step up to new ones yet so I'm just on nipple watch. My cervix is high when I do my pessary at night, although some days it does turn round slightly - it's retroverted so normally faces my back. And my normally regular self is, ahem, not quite so regular. I also have become that stereotypical pregnant woman that craves gherkins haha! 

Love you so much my little artichoke. Keep growing big and strong for mummy and daddy, we are so excited to meet you in the Spring 😍😍😍😍💚💚💚💚🍀🍀🍀🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    7 weeks 1 days pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Eek can't believe that I'm at this week already!

My sister stayed with me a few days and came down to breakfast yesterday saying 'happy seven weeks!' 😍 So sweet, she's so excited bless her. When I showed her the video of Arty's heartbeat she sobbed as she knows how much of a milestone that is for us. Arty is going to have a fab auntie, that's for sure!

Next scan is on the 24th so nine more sleeps away. Had a panicky very teary moment yesterday over a horrid thought that if something goes wrong, I would never see Arty again. I think the pressure of my anxiety bubbled over, especially as I had had the news in the morning that my cousin was expecting child number 7 between him and his wife's extended crew...and she's about a month ahead of me. Their last pregnancy was 2 weeks ahead of our little bean, who we lost from our first IMSI cycle, so their baby is a permanent reminder, so of course it reared some very strong, bleak emotions inside me.

All I can do is hope and look after myself  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

The GP saga came to a head yesterday after they decided that they couldn't fund ANY of my meds under the CCG guidelines for 'IVF'. I am not going through IVF, they are to sustain Arty!!! They have really stressed me out as I have had to do all the chasing and my named gp has point blank refused to call me back on 5 different days, despite different members of staff putting requests in for him to deal with it. I have had so many problems with the surgery over the years so I think I am going to jump ship and change. If they had just bothered communicating with me directly, rather than leading me on a merry dance of five day emergency prescriptions, then it never would have been an issue... ^bigbad^ The GP wouldn't even call me to give me the final verdict, he wrote a frigging letter and put in in the post! Thank goodness I managed to speak to a different duty doctor on the day as recommended by the receptionist, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get any of my meds for this weekend! Anyway. It's done. Rant over. It's 'only' (laughs manically) money that can always be re-earnt in the future. For now my credit card company will be loving it.

Back onto more exciting to have problems, I ventured down to New Look as I am struggling to squeeze into clothes now, so thought I could just get some floaty dresses until I take the plunge into maternity wear. First off, I found a gorgeous jacket, tried it on in the next size up to give me room for a good few months....and I could only just get the zip to meet over my bump already  :o whoa! I was a bit shocked to say the least! I then tried on ten different dresses in the next size and none of them were suitable either as my shape is definitely changing fast! I did find a lovely floaty top from the Apricot range, so got that as a treat as it has bump room, although the little bump is already showing through that one too! I have managed to make my bras more comfortable and less four boob shaped by putting a back extender on, so that solves that problem for now. As DH says, it's a good problem to have :)

Speaking of DH (who is a fine French man), I mentioned yesterday that one of my strong cravings that I am absolutely not indulging in, is for white wine. His answer? 'Well of course, Arty is French, what do you expect?'  ;D although my sister thinks Arty is Mexican, based on the amount of tortilla chips I'm consuming!

My nausea is stepping up a notch and has progressed to some very attractive retching and heaving. The humid shower seems to make it worse, so much so that yesterday morning I had to resort to a flannel wash in the middle of our bedroom as every time I stepped into the bathroom, the heaving started again and I didn't want to bring up all the tablets I'd just taken 😷 It's a good sign really though. My ovaries were quite ouchy yesterday so I think they are getting more squashed in there now, it feels like I am back to stims when I have to pee, as if I have to squeeze around them.

Right, onto another day of pottering about. I still can't stand for very long as I get very breathless, a bit faint and it feels very achy across my abdomen. Plus I am shattered. Hard to distinguish how much of it is lingering ohss fluid, interrupted by needing a wee sleep and just early pregnancy.

But as DH says, they are all good problems to have :)

Love you my little Arty, you can give me all the nausea and heartburn you like as long as you are growing big and strong :) xxxxxxxx 💚💚💚💚🍀🍀🍀🍀 xxxxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    7 weeks 4 days pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Pushing through the anxiety wall today. The wait to my scan on Monday is going oh so slowly and I admit that I am climbing the walls - how do women just wait until their 12 week scan?!?!

My boobs have mostly stopped being sore (although my nipples are still), but they are still big, along with my little growing bump. I'm pretty nauseous today but still not actually being sick, which I'm thanking the steroids for! I just wish I could have a little window to keep an eye on Arty all the time.

I also had quite a bit of stretching pains on Saturday which made me very nervous, so I had a proper sofa day which definitely helped. I had a bit of a panic as that night when I did my cyclogest I thought my cervix might have been a little open, but Sunday night it was definitely closed and last night it was back to being soft and flat :)

I also confess that I peed on an ovulation stick yesterday as the only tiny bit of reassurance I could get from home (too scared to do a pregnancy test now, especially as the hook effect might be happening) and the test line stole most of the colour from the control again. Yep, I am that girl  ^idiot^

Keep going little Arty, absolutely desperate to see you next week. You have so much growing to do this week and it's crazy to think how much of you is 'made' already, albeit in very miniature form!! Love you so so SO much xxxxxxxxxxx 💚💚💚💚🍀🍀🍀🍀

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    8 weeks 2 days pregnant  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Scan tomorrow. Extremely nervous. Terrified that something will have gone wrong in the last two weeks. Keep trying to tell myself that it will all be okay and the dream will continue but the only thing that is going to ease my worries is seeing our darling Artichoke on the screen  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^.

Beautiful Arty, please be growing nice and strong in there for mummy and daddy. We love you so so much and we can't stop talking about you and dreaming about what our life is going to be like with you next year. See you tomorrow afternoon! 💚💚💚💚🍀🍀🍀🍀😍😍😍😍