* Author Topic: Simplant trial + ICSI 3...lucky transfer 4? BFP! MMC 11 weeks IMSI 4..Baby Boy!  (Read 24585 times)

0 Members

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
...forgot to add that my lining is already at 5.4mm and has a nice bright triple stripe - yay!

Just downed a complan...🤢 xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Scan showed a few monster follies at 20 ish, around 5 at 17 and most of the rest at 14, with a few at 10. Likely not quite ready for Friday but may be Saturday. Need to wait for the call this afternoon.

Lining triple striped and 7.5mm, no sign of the free fluid today  :)

Definitely feeling my ovaries squishing my insides now, particularly my bladder....I was a bit worried that I might pee during my scan because my ovaries were pressing against it!

Off to buy more complan, such is the glamour of my life.

Keep going little big ovaries! 💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    My ovaries hurt 😩

Ec is booked for Saturday morning - woop woop!!!

Triggering tomorrow night, with my last doses of suprecur and bemfola 3 hours earlier.

Feeling pretty uncomfy, itís going to be a long couple of days! At least Iím not working now until next week. I am however at hospital tomorrow for my appointment to discuss whether I have ehlers danlos syndrome or not as all my joints are very loose now. Oh and apparently Iím supposed to be having an assesment for cbt for my ptsd on Friday, nice bit of notice there nhs  ^bigbad^. Iím not bringing up the past this week, I need all the positive energy I can muster.

Final push please ovaries!

💜 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    T day!!

Last bemfola 75 and suprecur 50iu done at 6pm, ovitrelle 250 at 9.15pm.

No injections tomorrow!  ^jumpin^

Had my rheumatologist appointment. Checked all my joints and he says that is is benign hyper mobility syndrome rather than EDS. Asked if I had been told why I have recurrant miscarriages....er if I knew that would I still be struggling? Told him that it is presumed that itís because I donít have enough stem cells in my endometrium and the resulting excessive immune response, but he wouldnít accept that because itís not been proven  ^bigbad^. Sigh, I guess not everyone can be up to date on research on every subject.

Oh and the IAPT service called and she was apologetic about the receptionist refusing to listen to DH about this appointment. She said not to attend as that is for CBT and I was expecting EMDR. She was also sympathetic to not having an appointment during IVF, so thatís something at least. Back to waiting for that then.

Feeling pretty uncomfy now, tomorrow will be worse I know...I wanted to pop into the shops after my hospital appointment but got part way down the street and I couldnít tolerate my jingling ovaries any further! Iíve had ewcm since Monday and sore nips the last couple of days, so hormones are soaring.

Iím also feeling terrified at the prospect of getting big ohss again but I can only hope that things will be fine.

Going to try and get some more housework done tomorrow so that I can rest in some cleaner surroundings after ec, Iíve just been too tired the last couple of weeks to keep on top of it all.

Play nice please ovaries 💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Injection free day - yay!

I seem to have put a kg on overnight though. Taken a belly measurement to monitor ohss signs - 73cm this morning.

Need to get on a water/protein/complan mission today..

Final push please ovaries! 💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    E DAY!!!

My ovaries hurt so much, feel like Iím about to pop. Going to pee is mighty painful as my bladder is being squished.

On our way to the clinic at the moment, 1 hour into the drive with another 30 minutes to go, so so uncomfortable. I was baneeed from food and water from midnight too as I have been so sick after ec in the past, looking longingly at my water bottle at the moment.

My nipples are also very ouchy!

One more hour until I should be in theatre....

💜 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Been waiting all day long for the initial report from the embryologist, nail biting stuff!

13 eggs retrieved (plus some mini ones that would have been from the next wave of follies coming through), 12 mature and injected with IMSI. The frozen sperm sample from DH that they used had 60% normal forms!  :o last time they struggled to find enough healthy looking sperm, so very much hoping that this bodes well for the morning.

I had three lots of antisickness drugs so I didnít get any nausea at all - woop woop! I was awake during ec again but had a sleep after. Lots of blanks afterwards (couldnít actually remember texting my friend or going to the loo in Morrisons) and have slept a lot on the sofa this afternoon. I am pretty darn sore, worse than I can remember from previous ecs and every step hurts, but hey ho. Tiny bit of spotting. I am absolutely starving this afternoon (I reckon itís excitement from not feeling sick  ;D ) so have been a bit of a pig.

Starting drugs again as follows:

Tonight: Metformin
    Tomorrow: Lubion, Fragmin and Prednisolone
    Monday: Cyclogest and Elleste
    WHEN I get my bfp: Aspirin

Now we have the anxious wait for the fertilisation report tomorrow morning...

Well done ovaries! You did good, girls. Enjoy your night in the luuuurve lab eggies and spermies 💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Only went and missed the blinking call  ::)

Thank goodness she left a voicemail as the clinic is shut so I canít call back - we have seven little embies in the embryoscope 💜. Waiting for her to call me back to discuss it all.

Well done guys and gals!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 xxxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    So out of the twelve, 3 didnít respond at all, 1 fertilised abnormally with only one pronuclei, 1 fertilised and had 3 pronuclei (triploidy) and 7 fertilised normally.

Booked in for transfer on Thursday 😊 eeek!

💜 xxx

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Tried to persuade DH to get an embie update but he wouldnít bite  ;D

Felt a lot better today although still sore when I walk about, feels like thereís a hollow underneath my ribs where everything is clanging about. Went to work and it was so hot and loud, thought I might faint at a few points but I made it through the day.

Going to do my HCG injection in the morning tomorrow on the basis that if OHSS does kick off, at least it will be during the day rather than the middle of the night (when Iím at work, yay!). Iím really really hoping that it will be okay though this time...famous last words...

Nipples are still so sore! I mustíve hit a big capillary when I did my lubion this morning as it absolutely poured blood! It stopped quickly but it gave me a bit of a fright. Only a 5p sized bruise from that one (to join all the others). Belly this am had gone back down to 76cm  :).

Grow big and strong little embies, looking forward to finding out all about you in the morning 💜 xxxxx