Pregnancy and Parenting after Infertility > Pregnancy/Baby/Child Items For Sale, Wanted or to Swap

Doppler, Crib and Steriliser for sale

(1/1)

Turia:
I have a few items that I am looking to sell either individually or together.  I’ve noted suggested prices below but am happy to consider offers.  I am also happy to deliver (depending on day/time) if in West Central Scotland – but again happy to consider beyond as obviously all but the crib can be posted.

Everything from a pet/smoke free home.

Items are Doppler and Gel, Electric steam Steriliser and Swinging Crib.  Full details below

Sonoline B Professional Pocket Fetal Doppler (LCD Display with Back Light) + 2 unopened bottles of Transmission Gel
Paid £46 for lot – suggest £25.  Only used about 4-5 times as had so many scans on NHS!

Phillips Avent 2 in 1 electric steam Steriliser (5 bottles in 10 mins)
Paid £30 – suggest £15 but happy to include 5 Dr Brown bottles.  Only used for 1 week when on holiday (our microwave steriliser didn’t fit the holiday one) although the bottles have been well used!

Mothercare White Swinging Crib
Paid £79.99 – suggest £40.  Only used for about 6-8 weeks to straddle time between Moses basket and going into his cot.  Excellent condition.

Thanks
Turia x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version