* Author Topic: Low AMH, Which IVF clinic is best for it?  (Read 1560 times)

0 Members

Offline raindrops09

• Un-Ranked
Hello Ladies,

I am new to forum and have been reading posts here since I discovered I have a really low AMH: 2.1 Pmol/l at 37 years, the AFC was 1 follicle in each ovary. I am devastated, since I got the results. I have one child and have been looking forward to have another since the last 3 years.  I have been reading about various IVF clinics and London, and I get a feel that Low Amh women are usually going to Lister or Create.

I would like to know some stories and know your experience and If are other IVF clinics in London which have helped women with these kind of results to conceive. Any other tips and guidance, please post !!
 Thanks xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline raindrops09

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Low AMH, Which IVF clinic is best for it?
    « Reply #1 on: 19/04/17, 17:00 »
    No Replies :( is there no one with low amh in this group ?

Offline Riley12

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 20/04/17, 19:11 »
    Hi Raindrops09,

Try asking your question on this link:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=365426.0

These ladies have amazing knowledge.

Good luck,

Riley xx

Offline mbt

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 3/05/17, 18:45 »
    Hi Raindrop

I have not been to create but cab give you feedback on Lister and ARGC. I had 3 cycles at lister, one of which was cancelled. They were very attentive and tried different types of protocols for me but to no avail. I had heard about ARGC and how intense and expensive they were but in the end decided to bite the bullet. I have only had 1 cycle there, which, although only one follicle grew I had my first ever bfp and am currently 17 weeks.

They are a very different type of clinic, there are no set protocols and the monitoring is second to none. I asked if we should cancel due to just one follicle but they advised me to (thankfully) carry on. I cannot praise them enough, as against all the odds, they did it!

Good luck in your choice, and keep going as it does happen for those with low amh and poor response... it only takes one x

Offline Hey77

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 18/05/17, 16:52 »
    Hi mbt,

I have just turned 40 with low AMH and high FSH. I was wondering whether you could give me more info on ARGC...in terms of actual facility and treatments. I read that ARGC lost their licence? is it true?

thank you in advance.