* Author Topic: Low AMH / High FSH Cycle Buddies Part 5  (Read 97559 times)

0 Members

Offline Riley12

• Volunteer
modify
Low AMH / High FSH Cycle Buddies Part 5
« on: 20/03/17, 12:56 »
Hi ladies,

Here is your new home, happy chatting  :)

On a personal note I'd like to say what a lovely supportive thread this is  ^Cuddle^

I wish all of you the very best.

Riley x

(The old thread can be found here https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=346152.0 )

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline tily

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 20/03/17, 13:25 »
    Thanks Riley!

Oh ladies,
    It's bad news Monday for sure.
    So sorry Bouje, Briss, Klik and Susie.

Klik - try and stay positive - you've back up eggs and embryos which is overall a strong position - sorry I know that doesn't ease your pain right now but you do sound strong.

Bouje - maybe the IUIs might work. If our sperm was good, I would have done at least 5 IUIs before moving to IVF.

Briss - I'm so sorry but you have beaten the odds before and you know your body and what works for you and you will do it again hopefully - it's just timing.

susie - sorry also, was that a HPT or blood test?

Rocket - yes, I have a very late test date - 14 days past egg collection, 11dp3dt - there is no way I will last until then and I want to know if I've had an early chemical.

BTW - re the acupuncturist recommendation, I managed to get an appointment with Susanne in the Zita West clinic on Manchester Street on Saturday. She played the Zita West post transfer CD and the accupunture itself was excellent - she had a technique of putting the needles in that really wasn't painful at all. Think she mentioned it was more Japanese accupunture. Would highly recommend her.

Re binge out TV girls, I'll write out a list of Netflix recommendations later which might help for a bit of escapism until things get easier. Sending lots of hugs and thinking of everyone. Xxx

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 20/03/17, 13:45 »
    Just making a note of the new thread

Re binge out TV girls, madmen - can't recommend enough ladies, it saw me through some tough times.

Offline Bouje

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 20/03/17, 13:49 »
    Good luck, Tily.

My period came yesterday evening and I have now scheduled a scan for unmedicated IUI. I do have a kid from a natural pregnancy and unmedicated IUI isn't much different, so if we can just get the timing right, it really should be able to happen. I use donor sperm after all.

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 20/03/17, 14:42 »
    Susie am so sorry for you as well! Look after yourself.  ^hugme^

Briss, yes it was 66iu at 13dp3dt or 16dpo. It increased to 200iu 48 hrs later.  I was so happy!  But it didnt end well. I started bleeding at 5w3d and it dropped back down to around 65iu, then 13iu within a week. That was the only ever implantation I had 😐 this said my friend's baby was from an equally low beta. But I don't want to give you falls hope. Just wanted to say that I personally would never test 10dpo considering my experience.

Offline Gill77

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 20/03/17, 17:29 »
    Susie, Bouje, Briss and Klik really sorry to hear your bad news. I hope you take the time you need to come to terms with it and prepare for whats next for you. Please take care of yourselves. x

Bouje, good luck with the IUI preparation.

Tily, hope you are doing well?

Rocket, hope the follicles are growing well.

5thtimelucky, did you have a scan today?

To the ladies I didn't mention by name, hope all is going well.

Sending love and support to all. x

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 20/03/17, 18:06 »
    bloods confirmed negative beta :( it is 1 so as negative as it comes even for 11 DPO. i do not think there is any way from here to a positive even for a late implanter. still have a lot of cramping, starting to annoy me. no progesterone from today so hoping AF comes on 15 dpo as normal and we can try again.

when I saw a negative yesterday my first feeling was not disappointment but exhaustion. so strange but the thought of going through another EC and all the logistics is just so tiring. I also need to persuade DH, taking time off is super stressful for him. DH is blaming me that I did not look after myself properly and got sore throat with temperature :( of cause now that we have a child things are different and I can no longer take a break for TWW and relax and do not lift anything heavier than a tea cup. I do lift my baby and a buggy over and over, I have not slept for more than 1-2 hours at a time for over a year now but I was still hoping with a good egg it will implant no matter what. am i delusional?

sorry ladies for the self absorbed post, just trying to come to terms and figure out what to do differently next time.

so much cramping is really suspicious I never had that before.

katkat, so sorry about your early miscarriage so cruel

so many disappointing news on this thread this week. there must be something positive coming our way soon

Offline Rocket75

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 20/03/17, 18:18 »
    I'm sorry Briss and sorry that you are feeling so fed up with it.  It must take a lot of emotional and physical stamina to keep going every month, with all the logistics involved each time.

Afm - my follicles are 17, 17, 16, 16 and 15. My lining is still 5.5 bit tripling nicely. I have progynova to add to my oestrogen meds now.  Egg collection should be Thurs or Fri. I'm hoping for Friday. Xx

Offline 5thtimelucky

modify
    « Reply #8 on: 20/03/17, 19:05 »
    So sorry Briss. It's never nice to hear the news officially. Definitely don't overthink the 2ww. It just wasn't your golden egg - nothing you'd done.

Rocket - those follicles look really promising! It's good to hear some positive news.

I've got my next scan on Wednesday, so as long as my one follicle keeps going then hopefully I'll be in for EC no.2 by the end of this week.

On a completely different note, the Dr today was quite rough (if that's the right word!) doing my scan and my left side has felt tender/crampy all day. Anyone else had this?

Offline katkat2014

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 20/03/17, 20:00 »
    Oh briss so sorry you're felling that way. I don't think you lifting a buggy has anything to do with it or lack or sleep, but it may not have been a good egg (or sperm). I can imagine that it must be so exhausting. Does your and dh office know that you're doing ivf and therefore can take time off each month at short notice? My company still don't know (but some of my colleagues do) and am glad about it but it's also super stressful

Rocket that's brilliant news, they're all so close together! Will.you have another scan tomorrow then or just trigger tomorrow or Wednesday?I'd be keen to know at what size they trigger you. What cd are you on?

5thtime good luck for Wednesday!