* Author Topic: The life of a full time working mumma to a miracle boy 💙  (Read 30373 times)

0 Members

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
Dear diary

Starting to feel pretty bloated, and deffo having ovary twinges. Ha, you watch, i will go tomorrow and still no progress.

Well, i messed up my cetrotide tonight meaning i had to scrap it and use another. I find it fiddly. I may just have to draw it up with what i draw the menopur up with as these prefilled injections i cant use properly. I can just see me using the last one i have and messing it up!

My stomach is huge!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

Things are going well (i think) i had a scan today. Follicles are getting bigger. I seen 1 at 15mm, the rest we between 9-11mm. The nurse said she counted about 12.
    Its amazing how your body can change and how it reacts so differently to each cycle.

When talking about potential egg collection day, she said possibly Friday 1st. But we will see, still so early to know i guess.
    I then had a phone call to say my bloods were fine  my level was 1563 and to stay at the same dose of 150iu.

Next scan is Monday.

I have my negative nancy head on. I really cant see this working. Im older, fatter and more stressed with day to day life.
    These drugs are also making me crazy. Im so irritable, fiesty and i lose my s**t at every little thing...

DS didnt have a good week at school this week. I will admit  im concerned for his behaviour. I feel like its my fault and im failing him but have no idea how to make it better.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

So, today i woke up so bloated and period/ovary pains.
    My belly has deffo got the bloat look. Bloating is fine but ive been spotting when i get CM which is worrying me. Ive never spotted at all. It seems to have slowed down to nothing (touch wood). I have a scan tomorrow so i will ask the nurse then.
    But even before this, the worrying of ovulation had started.
    Fingers crossed EC will be friday so i can start worrying about something else! Lol.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    This cetrotide is a complete and utter ball ache.

Ive now stopped drawing it up as i keep messing it up. So husband drew it up last night and tonight.
    Last nights went fine but tonight, the needle werent screwed on enough and some came out whilst i was pushing down the liquid into me.
    In a complete panic, i had some cetrotide left over that went out of date at the end of last month, i ended up guessing and injecting the teeniest bit to cover what id lost... completely stupid especially as it hasnt been in the fridge for well over 3 months
    Im such an idiot.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

I had my scan this morning. The nurse said i had 4 leading follicles and lots of other littler ones. She told me that collection could be Wednesday dependant on E2 levels. But she was pretty sure that the consultant would let me go til friday.

So im sat at work, waiting for the call.... waiting waiting and waiting, i hear nothing. It gets to 16:45 and i tell work i need to go early and i race to the clinic. They still havent heard from the consultant as he had to preform unexpected surgery.
    On my way home, having ran a few errands, they call me. She tells me that originally the plan was for me to have collection on wednesday, but the consultant had considered my last cycle and as long i was happy to, they would continue and aim for collection on Friday. But that i had to understand the risks that as ive had OHSS before, and that my levels are at 8000, i do run the risk of hyperstimulating and could end up coasting for a day or 2.
    Although i already knew the risks, and myself and the consultant had agreed that if this was the crossroads we would come to again, that instead of opting for EC, we would push forward and delay EC, it still worries me.
    I mean, this time i have DS to think of, if i end up in hospital again, who will have him with OH starting a new job next week.
    Ive been told that your E2 levels double every 42 hours so as they are already at 8000, we really do have to be careful, as anything over 18000-20000, is at risk of OHSS.

Its gotta be worth the risk right!

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    And so the dreaded worry of ovulation intensifies...

Eurgh

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear diary

My (.)(.) are so sore and swollen. I get this on every cycle so i know its normal.
    My EWCM has disappeared which makes me so nervous that something has gone wrong. I have feared this with every cycle but i still worry. I think alot of ladies do.

My scan is at 08:20 and praying my E2 levels are below 18000, if they are, EC will be on friday.
    I have a funeral on friday but im pretty confident i can do both, if not, my friend will understand why i cant be there.

Work have been fine ive told him the days i think i will need off, Friday for EC, monday if its a day 3 and wednesday if its a day 5.... and all of it if something goes wrong. 🤞 it wont.

I will update tomorrow after i have had the results of my scan.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Just like that my boobs are barely sore, at least, not as sore as they were 2 hours ago.

I really think ive ovulated. I have had hardly any CM today. And when i came out the back, got into my PJs.. (TMI alert) fluid came out... i keep thinking that is fluid from my follicles.

I feel sick.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Im sorry to post but im panicking massively.

I just remembered that on saturday evening, i took my cetrotide an hour early as i was going out for a meal... then, the clocks went back. Then, on sunday, some spilled out and didnt get to use it all, I wonder if this made a difference.

Im guessing by the scan yesterday, i wouldnt have shown i was ovulating. But would my blood test show it?

Im going crazy here

I actually feel sick, i feel nothing.. no bloating, no CM.
    I have ever so slight ovary twinges but thats it. Im certain that its all over 😥

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Slept well until midnight, then awake every hour until i gave up at half 5.
    Feeling bloated this morning but im dreading my scan. Im convinced it will be bad news.