* Author Topic: The life of a full time working mumma to a miracle boy 💙  (Read 30869 times)

0 Members

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
Dear Diary

CD22

Ive realised that i cant do this trip without telling the clinic. I need to declare my drugs to the airline whether its before or after my transfer.
This also means that if the decide to do my transfer when i should be on my trip, there is a high chance it could be cancelled.
Im praying it happens on the Saturday!

Im on day 2 of the progynova, a few cramps here and there but no EWCM. This cycle is so different. I hope it means something!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

CD24

So......

The trip has been cancelled  ^banana^

We found out yesterday that our return flight has been cancelled. Although I am a little disappointed, I was looking forward to being there, just not getting there. I am also sad for my DS as he really was so excited.
    However, no more worry on rushing the transfer through, I can have it as and when they please.

Me and OH have decided to go to the seaside then instead. Once the transfer date has been confirmed next week, then we will book something up. Im hoping transfer will be on the Friday or even more so the Saturday and then we will go on the Sunday. The sea air and relaxation (Providing DS is behaving) cant do any harm can it!!

Phew...

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

CD30

Had a scan today. Lining was 13mm 😀
    My last FET at this point my lining was 10mm so im really happy that its thicker this time

Transfer is booked for Thursday 30th... a week today! It was earlier than i expected, i thought it would be Saturday the 1st but its fine.
    Im off that day so work will be unaffected. I did toy wkth the idea if telling them it was friday, but i dont think it sits comfortably that i will be lying... after all, some companies dont allow any time off for IVF so im lucky i do and its paid.

So i have to do my last Buserelin injection on Saturday Morning and start my cyclogest on Saturday too.
    They will call me on Wednesday to give me a time to arrive at the hospital car park and i then have to wait for them to thaw the embryos and then they will call em to come in. All very well, but who is paying the flaming car parking 😂😂.

I have to have my covid test on Monday too... which will affect work. Never mind... they have really left us short staffed these past few weeks so i barely care in i leave them struggling.

So i have the transfer on Thursday, back to work (from home) on friday and Saturday, then we have booked 2 nights away to Bournemouth from the Sunday to the Tuesday... i hope this will deter me not to test!

X

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

CD32

Last day of the Busrelin injections  ^banana^ And first day of the BB's (Bum Bullets)

Now for the most confusing, most head mashing time! Bring on the pregnancy symptoms when your not pregnant, but you may be when you really want to be! YAY!  ^idiot^

Covid test is booked for 12 on Monday - I really am not looking forward to this at all. Then I have the wait to find out if its positive or not. I have no symptoms but who needs symptoms eh! Ive started to isolate now. Im working all weekend so wont be going out anyway then im not to go out at all (Apart from Walks) as from when I have my test.

Im pretty excited, last time I wasn't. I really hope this works. I have a good feeling. But the good feeling is for what ever the result may be. I think initially if it doesnt work, of course I will be upset. But to be able to book a holiday without having to consider when treatment will be will be nice. To be able to clear my loft and have some room will keep the OH happy. I know once this wears off.... The feeling of wanting another baby will still be there but I will have to live with that for a long time whether I have another baby or not.

OH has taken DS to Southend-On-Sea today to pick up a car part for his eldest son. A nice little road trip for DS (And hopefully some chips on the beach) and it means I can crack on with work in peace.
    DS's behaviour is pretty bad at the moment. My sister raised a few concerns on his behaviour the other day. The way he speaks to me, demands my attention all the time. All true and she also said if I was to have another baby, I would need to nip this in the bud now or else it would become a real problem. She is totally right.
    I have no idea how to tackle it. I have created a reward chart for him and focused on 5 areas

1) Not to interrupt
    2) No Throwing
    3) Not to be rude
    4) To do as he is told
    5) Go to bed when told (Clutching straws on this one but figured I needed one that he was good at to boost motivation)

The aim is that he has to get 3 smiley faces out of the 5 a day to which he will be allowed tablet time before bed. If he can get 30 smiley faces out of 35 over the week, he will be allowed a prize out of the prize box.

That's all I have! If this doesn't work... I have no idea!

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear diary

CD34

I had my covid test today ready for transfer on Thursday.
    Im not going to lie... it wasnt nice.

She did my nose first... she put it in and started twisting, and i thought 'oh this isnt so bad, dont know what all the fuss is about'

Then she went up even more 😱

It was a tickly burning sensation, thats the only way to describe it. It was over pretty quickly and it made my eyes water. The one in the mouth was fine.

So they said the results will take 24-48hrs and i would only be notified of the result if i tested positive.

Lets pray i dont!

The last time i left the house was to the clinic last thursday and i am now to isolate until the transfer.

I had a dream last night that i got pregnant, but then started bleeding... DS woke me up before i could get to the end!

Ive seen some women have macdonalds chips after transfer....i may have to partake!

Need to send OH to Tesco tomorrow to get my Brazil nuts and im good to go!

Now time to worry that the embryo's wont survive the thaw!!

We are on Day 3 of the reward chart and it seems to be going well! You can see DS is thinking before reacting... lets hope it lasts!

X

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

CD35

Im so tired. I think its the progesterone. I can only assume it is as there isnt any other reason for it.

This week is dragggggggging. Time is going so slowly and im not even in my 2ww yet.

Transfer is Thursday but it feels so long away.

DS has tested me today, its been a really tough day 😔

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear diary

CD36

Still no call from the clinic. They should be calling me to tell me what time to arrive at the car pack to wait. I hope they dont forget!

I will give it until about half 3, then call.

I think today ive started to get more symptoms of the progesterone.... ive been feeling pretty tired anyway but today i feel bloated and crampy..
    This is good. I will be having my levels checked before transfer anyway so if they are low, hopefully i will be goven something to boost it.

Im trying to get the house in order so that i dont need to worry about it so much in my 2ww... i say trying, it seems we have ran out of kitchen roll and as OH is sleeping after a night shift, and i cant go out as im isolating, i will have to wait for him to wake! Grrr

However bedding is clean and going to have my last bath tonight for hopefully a good couple of months!

X

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Cont.....

I had a missed call from the clinic so i called the nurses line. They gave me another number to call but whilst i was on the phone i asked what was going to happen with my progesterone testing tomorrow should my levels come back low. She basically said they would do nothing as the results are just for the consultant and his study. I told her what was the point in me doing it, that the purpose of me asking for the test was because last time i was worried about my levels and it just so happened my consultant was doing a study.
    She said for me to sort it out tomorrow.

Its annoyed me. I said right from the get go that i didnt mind paying for the test and now, they are royally cocking it up.

Anyway, i have to be at the carpark for 1pm and should my embryo's thaw ok, i will be called into the clinic shortly after. Ive started my brazil nuts, got a roast on the go, now to spend the evening worrying my little embryo's wont make it 😢

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

Transfer day (I hope)

Oh lordy, im sat waiting anxiously for the call in the hospital car park.
    Its weird to think my little embies are out of the freezer and are slowly being brought back to life... i really hope they make it but Jeez... im nervous!

The weather is just beautiful 🌞

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

🙋‍♀️ 2 lovely iccle blasts on board 😃

Im PUPO!

So the embryologist called me not long after i arrived in the carpark and said they thawed both out, both were expanding as they expect. Both had 75% of cells surving so a little less than my previous FET but still have a reasonable chance of this working regardless.

OTD is 10th August and because of covid, they has supplied a pee stick as they dont want testing done in the clinic.
    I had no tests in the house as i REALLY want to last til OTD or as near to it as possible (ive said this everytime) but this time, i really do!

Im still feeling pretty positive, let hope it stays that way.

As soon as i came home, i ate some brazil nuts, went for a short walk with my family.

Curry is in the over and a lovely bar of whole nut is in the fridge for when DS goes to bed 🤤