* Author Topic: The life of a full time working mumma to a miracle boy 💙  (Read 29279 times)

0 Members

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
Dear Diary

Waiting for OH to be taken down to theatre. Our consultant wont be doing the SSR today, a neurologist will be doing it instead. It seems he is a little knife happy though as he isnt interested in getting the sperm out via a needle like the other 2 SSR's, he wants to cut OH's spuds open.
It worries me that they are doing this, i worry they wont get any! 😓
Im really nervous now....

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    8 Vials 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear diary

My poor husband.

He is in so much pain, his pickle is purple!! He can barely walk. The consultant says some people are fine after surgery. HOW? It looks agony.

I asked hubby, had he known it would be like this, would he have done it... he said no. I did have a slight dig that had he not of thrown the sperm away last year, we wouldnt have had to 🤭 ooops!

Still finding it hard to believe that this will work.
    I havent been as focused this time with losing weight, perhaps that because im at the weight i was when i was having treatment with DS, ive been able to maintain my weight since losing my baby weight.
    Also, i am still having my weekly bottle of Prosecco. Doc said i should be having 8 units a week, a bottle is 10 (i think)
    That said, i have a few dinner dates coming up, other than that,after this wkend, im going to try to be good. Im not overly bad... during the week, im good and healthy its the wkends when OH is off, i eat everything in sight.

I feel like ive used up all my good luck when i have DS. I cant see myself being lucky enough for this to work again.

Going to try and get OH out and About today. I worry we will be seen as i dont want people asking questions.

Ive asked the doctor for some tramadol for my scratch, hopefully he will prescribe some.

Only about 3 weeks until we start!

Cost so far

Consultation 200
    Vitamins 60
    AMH test 80
    SSR 1150
    Follow up app - 170
    Metformin - 7

Total - 1650

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

Im really feeling like im ovulating. I wasnt expecting this until the end of the month...
    So i went and got some OPK's yesterday... i couldnt believe how much they were!
    Anyway, it was negative. But ive since had more symptoms today and i keep bloating out so will be testing again tonight, and tomorrow.... etc

DS is poorly, hate when he is poorly. He has has had his first day off school. He is non stop coughing so thought it was best to keep him off.

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear diary

Came home did a OPK test.... Negative...

4 hours later... a flashing 😁

Then to find out that only means my hormones are elevated and i still havent ovulated (although im happy, its progress)

Ive read it can take up to 10 days to get the stale f
    Smiley face... hopefully not for me.

Cost so far

Consultation 200
    Vitamins 60
    AMH test 80
    SSR 1150
    Follow up app - 170
    Metformin - 7
    OPK - 27

Total - 1677

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

A solid, still smiley face on the digital and a strong line on a cheapy...  this weekend, i am ovulating!

2 weeks today, and i should start stims 😁😁😁😁

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

So, still had a solid smiley face on Sunday too.. totally confusing, but all my ovulating symptoms have gone so i presume ive ovulated.
    I went for my ICSI info session today. Signed all the relevant forms. My consultant confirmed that i will start on 225iu of Menopur despite my high AMH and previous OHSS. The reason for this is because it took 10 days for me to respond on my last cycle.
    So i have my prescription and started getting quotes. I was pleasantly surprised. Luckily for me i already have enough cetrotide to see me through, so the drugs bill is coming in half of what i expected... and thats going through the hospital pharmacy (Lloyds). So we will pick them up when i have my scratch on friday (absolutely dreading it)

As for my number 1 boy. He had his preschool jabs today. OH took him as i went back to work. He wad so brave bless him so DH took him for a macdonalds as a treat after.

X

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

Went to the docs today and got my prescription for the clexane. So thats all sorted.

Got my scratch at 6 this evening... cant wait for that... Not! Hopefully not as painful as last time.

I also get to pick all my drugs up today too!

X

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear diary

Wow! That scratch was the complete opposite to my 1st one. It was so painless, i didnt even realise he had started or finished. I took a tramadol before hand, i doubt it was painless because of that so was pointless taking it. The doc should us what he had taken, it was like sloppy jelly with blood. He told me i probably found it easier because i had DS naturally and not a C sec.
    Ive picked up all my drugs so ready to go, just got to wait for AF to come (will probably be late).

If anyone wants to follow my instagram journey, find me on bubbles_ivf_fertility

Cost so far

Consultation 200
    Vitamins 60
    AMH test 80
    SSR 1150
    Follow up app - 170
    Metformin - 7
    OPK - 27
    Scratch - 180
    Fertility drugs - 460

Total - 2317

Online Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear diary

Well, no sign of AF coming. Im not due until maybe a week today but i normally get sore boobs a week before i come on, and i have nothing 😕
    I would bet my bottom dollar i will be late.

I was going to take DS to see the fireworks tonight but it seems he has built up a fear of them. Took me until midnight to settle him last night 😫