* Author Topic: The life of a full time working mumma to a miracle boy 💙  (Read 20680 times)

0 Members

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
Also, i worked out that i should be ready to start downregging around the 26th June, however, Im ovulatong now, which is a week early.
Strange as im normally spot on, if im ever irregular, its always later, not earlier.

Ive also started my metformin and preconception tablets too

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

So, it was DS's 5th birthday on Monday, i cant believe he is 5. He seems so much older just lately. He cracks jokes all the time, loves to make people laugh. He is incredibly affectionate, always telling us he loves us but so very naughty. He really tests what little patience i have!
    Id go as far as saying it was probably his best birthday, very chilled, no timelines.
    Played in the morning, his little friend came over at lunchtime with her mum, they played, we chatted, all socially distanced i may add, it wad hard though. I ordered the ice cream van to come so we all enjoyed ice cream. Then, me, OH and DS went for a lovely walk in a forest of bluebells, irs was so nice.
    Followed up by a chippy tea and wine for me!

So, bit of an eventful day for me yesterday. I took DS out for a walk, whilst out his hayfever kicked off, started with sneezing which then stopped. Then about 15 minutes before we arrived home, it came back, and he couldnt stop rubbing his eyes. By the time we got home, his eye was so swollen, which ended up in both and his face started to swell. He then got what looked like blisters in his eyeballs 🤢. I called the doc after giving him antihistamines and a cold press, the doc prescribed steroids which ive just found out whilst taking these, puts you are higher risk of covid! Luckily the swelling has come down alot, still there and he kind of looks cute with it. Lol.

The clinic called 👏. They wanted to know if im ready to go. And have booked me in for an appointment on 29th May. This is to sign all the consent forms and go through all the measures they have put in place. She said that there are new covid forms to fill in and a few days before transfer, i will have to be tested. She said both of us need to be there on this app, i told her we couldnt because of DS, So the best we can do is bring him, leave him in the car with OH, whilst i sign, then swap over. I told her that my period was due on the 29th, would i be realistic in thinking i could start on day 21 of this cycle. She said she didnt know as they have to limit the amount of people cycling at one time to ensure social distancing. Can you imagine how hard that will be for them to manage? I mean, i have every faith they will do it, but they have their work cut out!

X

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

So, after talking and thinking thing through, its been decided that im not going to attempt FET on my next period. If things go right and i get a BFP, it means i will have to go abroad on a family trip (it will be very difficult to get out of if its not cancelled by the airline as it will upset family members) when i should be isolating.
    So ive worked out that if i wait until my next period, all being well and on time, then i should start my Buserelin on day 21 which will be 2 days before we fly. We are only there for 3 days. Its just weather the clinic will allow me to go abroad and cycle straight away.
    If not, then i will have to wait until the end of september  which is fine too. I guess i will find out next friday.

The hospital pharmacy called to say my prescription was ready. I havent even put it in yet, but they said the clinic had electronically send it through.
    So i will collect that on friday too.

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Can i also make note that i feel super positive about this cycle.
    I really think this time, i could get a baby!
    Obvs, i dont know, could be way of, but still, its a nicer feeling that being negative thats for sure!

Offline Bubbles12

• VIP Member Sponsor
    Dear Diary

So i came on earlier than i thought. I was expecting to come on this friday coming, instead, i came on on Monday. I may have worked it out wrong but my periods havent been spot on lately. I used to be bang on every 42 days, this cycle was 38 days, the last one, before FET was 56!
    Im also, really wanted to cycle on this cycle. I know that if i get pregnant, i will still have to go away on this family trip, but im hoping things would have changed by then.
    Well, if im hoping anything, im hoping the clinic say its too soon to start on this cycle and to wait. Makes my life easier as no decisions to be made!

App is at 5, hubby has to come, so DS will have to stay in the car whilst i go in, then swap over.

Will update friday xx