* Author Topic: Eugin Clinic - Part 4!  (Read 45705 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
« Reply #330 on: 13/07/17, 22:09 »
Hi this board seems a bit quiet but if anyone is out there please could you share your experience of eugin's clinic. Many thanks. Baby dust to all. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Moragob

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #331 on: 14/07/17, 08:39 »
    Hi and welcome Jane

It is quiet at the moment but I still lurk as I found this thread so supportive when I was at Eugin. 

I like Eugin but then I have 2 children from 3 cycles with them so I'm a bit biased  ;D  My experience is that they are very professional and are results focussed.  Their communication can be a little slow at times (although when it mattered they did respond) but when you are there they couldn't be better.  And more recently the response times have been much quicker, it is possibly a little unfair to comment on my experience during my first cycle in 2012.  If you want a small friendly clinic who will hold your hand all the way through then Eugin probably isn't the one for you but I wanted a child not a new friend.   The Doctors and embryologists that I met were great and as I say I have 2 children and had one chemical pregnancy in betwen. 

And Barcelona is a fantastic city to visit.

Good luck - I'm happy to answer any questions if I can.

Morag
    xx

Offline mlky33

• ET Dec 2011 - Bfp
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #332 on: 23/07/17, 20:28 »
    Hi sorry if anyone has asked the same recently but I'm thinking of going to Spain for DE and IVI and Eugin seem reputable. What's the difference between the 2 and what are the costs like. Do they vary much

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #333 on: 23/07/17, 21:23 »
    Thanks Morag. I did contact the clinic but what I was interested in is a pregnancy guarantee programme. I am not sure if they do one or not as the information they sent me back was about egg donation only. Great to hear your positive experiences with the clinic and congratulations on your two children. I've not ruled them out yet. Xxx

Offline artist_mum

• Gold Member
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #334 on: 28/08/17, 21:10 »
    hi Editha

you seem very well organised as well as chatty!  I just wanted to wish you best of luck with your treatment.  I really like Eugin, its a great clinic, both professional and friendly which is a good combination.

As you can see from my signature, we were 3rd time lucky with Eugin (we went elsewhere between cycle 2 and 3). 

Good luck with your tests and I hope you get to holding your baby in the new year...

XX

Offline Donnerprinz

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #335 on: 28/02/19, 04:41 »
    So itís been like 3 years since I was active on here.
    We had our boy on the 13/7/2016 having had used Eugin after that the spare egg was frozen for a year and after they contacted us what we wanted to do. Keep and pay the fee or donate, destroy etc We opted to donate for re search.
    Well so a little out of nowhere my husband said he contacted eugin to ask if they still had the egg to which they said yes!!!
    So now I am kind of freaking out a little trying to get my head round if we will try again.
    I will be 44 years old in may and didnít have a easy birth but I would obviously love a sibling for our son.
    Has anyone here had two successful goes in a row?

Offline expatmum2

modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #336 on: 27/05/19, 16:12 »
    Did you go for it Donner?  Let us know how you go on!

Offline Morganite76

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Eugin Clinic - Part 4!
    « Reply #337 on: 29/01/20, 21:20 »
    Hello beautiful people! What is your experience with Eugin? I am 43 with low ovary reserve, looking for tandem IVF.