* Author Topic: IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4  (Read 77453 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4
« Reply #130 on: 1/05/17, 14:56 »
Happy may day everyone xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Greenbar

modify
    « Reply #131 on: 1/05/17, 20:41 »
    RachLew - Little Sergio is doing great.  I am 17 weeks along, so you are in very good hands with the real Sergio. Best of British to you!

Offline RachLew

modify
    « Reply #132 on: 2/05/17, 08:55 »
    Hello ladies!!!
    I AM PUPO!!!!!!! ^^
    Thanks to all for your best wishes!! So our transfer took place on Friday morning!! @Greenbar, I told Sergio about Little Sergio and we was very pleased. I obviously couldn't tell him which patient you were but he didn't care and was just happy for you, whoever you were! You were right: he is as professional as funny and transfer went very well and smooth.
    We enjoyed ourselves in Spain until Sunday: we went to a very cute town just before Benidorm called Villajoyosa and spend the day there enjoying the beach and a locoal medieval festivity. Boy! These Spanish know how to party ^^ It was lovely. And yesterday, resting around the closest family. Now back to work but I thought I would let you know how it went.
    So... As I told you: perfect transfer!! We had to wait a little bit but the clinic was super busy I guess bc of all the bank holydays. @whitedove: the clinic was entirely open on Friday! Did you get your email?
    As usual: tea and cookie... blue one btw... we'll see...
    Now, the hardest part of the 2ww... I will try to keep my mind busy busy like I did the three last days... Work will help hopefully. I will have the test next Monday morning...
    @Janedu: everything crossed for you honey!!
    To everyone: I wish you nice day!! Gotta get back to work ^^
    xx

Offline Whitedove

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #133 on: 2/05/17, 09:51 »
    Yes thank you they called me Friday afternoon. Best of luck to you, keep us updated.

Offline Renee73

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 2/05/17, 20:13 »
    Hi Rachlew! Congrats for being Pupo!!!! As I told you,   we're in Alicante today, already talked with marvellous D.ra Herrera, and I'm waiting to being Pupo too ;)

Offline Greenbar

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 2/05/17, 23:26 »
    RachLew - that's so funny that you told Big Sergio about little Sergio.  He really is the nicest man.  My transfer was very difficult and he had so much patience, and I needed lots of different catheters and equipment.  Sounds like you have had a good experience in both the clinic and in Spain.  I will be rooting for you and all the other ladies on this board over the next two weeks.  I  am almost daring to dream that in early October I will have this new baby in my arms.

Offline MJ2017

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 3/05/17, 17:00 »
    Hi All,  I am a total newbie on here and I am off to IVF Spain for the first meeting on Friday - so nervous about the first day that I am hoping they will ease all my worries - I am hoping to go with my own eggs to see what happens from there - So after Friday I should have  a better idea of whats for us, costs and timescale - Everything crossed x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 3/05/17, 19:46 »
    MJ2017 best wishes with your first appointment and your fertility journey. Welcome to the thread. Xxx
    Rachelew will keep the fingers crossed for you. When is your otd?

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 3/05/17, 19:51 »
    Emzyjk best of luck with results tomorrow. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 3/05/17, 19:53 »
    MJ2017 what has your ivf journey been like so far or is this your first treatment?