* Author Topic: IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4  (Read 77704 times)

0 Members

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
modify
IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4
« Reply #140 on: 4/05/17, 14:47 »
Just like to give a quick update whilst in area with wifi - yesterday we had 9 eggs that survived the thaw and all 9 fertilised and doing well  today's update said the same so back to clinic tomorrow for another lining scan - yesterdays was 10.1 so that is good but they want to check again in the morning so will find out a bit more about quality then !  Still hoping to do transfer on Monday x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 4/05/17, 16:20 »
    That's great news Betty21. Best of luck with your transfer. Xxx

Offline emzyjk

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 4/05/17, 19:08 »
    Hope your scan tomorrow goes well Betty and all is on track for transfer on Monday x  ^hugme^

Offline emzyjk

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 4/05/17, 19:11 »
    Thank you Janedu for your best wishes -  we have just heard from Bourne Hall, I am delighted to say it is a BFP  ^reiki^

We are over the moon (it has been 8 years now)! The nurse said HCG is around 86 - we are now 8dp5dt (single embryo). She said that the result will be sent to IB who will give us further instructions.

Our one (and only) pregnancy 8 years ago was ectopic so  we won't properly relax until scan - maybe IB will recommend further blood test to monitor HCG?

Hope you are all well xx sending all you lovely ladies lots of ...  ^fairydust^

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 4/05/17, 19:15 »
    Congratulations emzyjk. Delighted for you and your family. Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. Xxx

Offline emzyjk

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 4/05/17, 19:23 »
    Thanks Janedu x

Offline RachLew

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 5/05/17, 09:16 »
    Congratulations @emzyjk and @betty!! Enjoy this wonderful time!!
    @Renee: we missed each other just for one day honey!! When is your transfer? Monday? Tuesday?
    My otd is on Monday!! which is in a centuary for a pupo girl actually!!
    @MJ2017: best of luck today!! let us know hw it went.
    afm, I had a big cramping yesterday. IVF Spain says this can happen and I just need to relax and inform if it goes stronger but actually it stopped yesterday night so I feel relieved.
    I don't know if I'll be able to wait and not do a home test... I was stronger the first time but this time I feel like doing one... What do you think ladies??

Offline Sallyt31

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 5/05/17, 17:27 »
    If I was you I'd try hang in there until Monday.  I did an early one on the Tuesday before my Saturday test day and got a BFN so I was devastated and even though everyone said I was too early I was convinced I wasn't pregnant so went into a depression for those few days and then got the shock of my life come the Saturday and it was a BFP!  Emotionally it was torture and should have just waited so if u can then do so because u might be a late implanter like me and put yourself through hell for no reason.  Nearly there hon!  Fingers firmly crossed.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #148 on: 8/05/17, 19:54 »
    Rachlew how are you keeping? Did you decide to test or wait? Best of luck xxx

Offline RachLew

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 9/05/17, 08:46 »
    Ladies!!!! I AM PREGNANT!!!! I just cannot believe it!! Got the results for the blood test at the end of the evening yesterday (luckily I know someone bc otherwise I would have to wait this morning) and we went on a nice dinner with hubby and Axel to celebrate!! I'm soooo over the moon!! HCG 165 which is great, a bit lower than the last time at the same time but clinic is very happy with this figure so... so am I! ^^
    This week end, we escaped to Cardiff to visit some old friends so that kept my mind busy and I finally didn't do the test. I couldn't resist this morning though to see the word "pregnant" on the stick so I just did it and I didn't have to wait more thn 10 seconds to see the magic word!! This is definitively great news!
    You were right @sallyt31: I'm glad I did wait for the blood test.
    How are you ladies doing??
    xxx