* Author Topic: IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4  (Read 77703 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4
« Reply #30 on: 9/04/17, 09:38 »
Sallyt31 I understand your not wanting to jinx it but at the same time I admire your restraint. I would have a wardrobe full of pink by now. Lol

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Greenbar

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 9/04/17, 11:25 »
    Having browsed the blue clothes I must admit they are nowhere as fabulous as the pink ones, but still think I can get a cutsie fix from JoJo Maman and Boden.  Like you Sally I haven't bought anything but I know as well that when the baby is born there will be alot of clothes gifted, plus hand me downs from local mums happy to offload!

Are you showing yet Sally? I am not though my trousers are a tad tight and my boobs do feel a bit heavier. . I am hoping to not look obvious until the 20 wk scan is done. All going well, we will then tell my 7 year old daughter though really I already know that what she really wants is a dog!!  Not sure how she is going to react to a brother but we shall see.  . . . .

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 9/04/17, 12:39 »
    Greenbar there are some really cute boys clothes too. My nephew is having a baby boy any day now so I've gone a bit made buying loads of lovely little outfits.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 9/04/17, 12:40 »
    Hope your daughter will be delighted with a new baby brother and still not want the dog. That gave me a little giggle. Xxx

Offline Sallyt31

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 9/04/17, 19:35 »
    I think I'll have so many outfits from friends and family I don't want to buy too much at this stage other than the big things!  My mums buying my pram and partners mum is giving us money so that's hopefully the nursery furniture sorted!  I said to my partner we will end up with buying all the boring bits nappies, vests, bottles... 😂

I'm showing a bit now, got a tum on me now and much bigger boobs!  No jeans fit so I've got 2 pairs of maternity stretch jeans but luckily a lot of my tops n dresses are still ok for this hol.  Oh n 3/6 tankinis fit so that was a relief!

Some cute boy stuff, check out Joules eBay outlet store on eBay it's seriously got some amazing baby outfits for a great price! 

Offline nemo30

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 10/04/17, 10:51 »
    HI Ladies

I just thought I'd update you - we decided to send our 5 embryos off for PGS testing and are delighted to have 3 normal :) so pleased as was so worried we wouldn't even have one.  I'm just waiting for the results of my second biopsy (I can't remember who posted about the biopsy earlier sorry, but I didn't have any sedation both times and it is bearable, just about).  Once the results are through they have mentioned a moch transfer cycle with another possible biopsy? Has anyone else had this?  I understand the moch transfer cycle for medication levels etc but not so keen on another biopsy?
    Has anyone else had 3?

Offline Whitedove

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 10/04/17, 21:55 »
    Good evening ladies I've been reading in the background but do you mind if I ask a question? I've had 2 rounds of NHS IVF both resulting in none of my eggs fertilising which has been put down to poor egg quality / premature ovarian failure (I'm 30). We are having treatment at IVF Spain with DE mock cycle starting next week and looking at transfer beginning of June. I have been contacted by DR Alverez to say my test results have shown very high Thyroid antibodies and she has started me on Prednisone steroids increasing the dose over the next few weeks. My questions.... has anybody had the same? How long were you on the steroids? And did the antibody levels drop significantly? Any advice is appreciated

Offline cookson17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 10/04/17, 22:08 »
    Nemo30 that is a great number of PGS normal from 5 blasts-gives me hope!

Egg collection tomorrow for me.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 10/04/17, 22:24 »
    Nemo30 that's great news that you got three out of five normal. I only had the two biopsies. So not sure why they are doing three for you.
    Whitedove best of luck with your journey. Sorry I cannot help with your questions. But I'm sure someone will be along that can help.
    Cookson17 best of luck with your egg collection tomorrow. How many follicles now?

Offline cookson17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 11/04/17, 06:47 »
    They think about 10.But they couldn't see the right ovary that well on the last
    Scan.

^pray^ There are enough!