* Author Topic: IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4  (Read 77705 times)

0 Members

Offline cookson17

• Gold Member
modify
IVF Spain Alicante Cycle Buddies - Part 4
« Reply #40 on: 11/04/17, 09:19 »
So 17 eggs!

Tomorrow I will come back for a scan and a chat with the doctor.

So far all ok

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Sallyt31

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 11/04/17, 11:17 »
    Bloody brilliant Cookson  17 👏👏👏 keep us posted!

Offline cookson17

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 11/04/17, 13:25 »
    Just hope the quality is ok and that we get some to blast

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 11/04/17, 14:40 »
    wow thats amazing cookson - good for you girl - im sure you will get some right beautys to blast x

Offline atherha

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 11/04/17, 14:46 »
    Anyone got advice for someone after BFP? I'm now 8w 1d pregnant.  Had red light flow bleed at start of week six which went after 1 day. On off bleeding since 6w 6d. Light brown flow some days and other days just minor red spotting.  Had scan at 6w 5d and healthy pregnancy shown, with no sign of bleed. Have been on bedrest now for over a week with another potential week on the horizon. Red spotting at present but no significant amounts (doesn't show on sanitary pad). Stopped asprin for now. I haven't been told to go for another scan but worrying that the baby may not be there anymore and its only the drugs keeping him/her in place.  Has anyone gone through this and what would your advice be?  I've been told absolutely no standing up and indeed walking around does seem to bring the spotting back. Work are only feeling so patient with me (they know)... Sorry to be such a downer but its really affecting my other half too and I don't seem to be able to bring back the positive. 

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 11/04/17, 14:51 »
    Atherha - sorry to hear this and i kind of had the same in my last pregnancy, i was told its very common to have some form of spotting or brown around the 7/8 week mark as when you would have normally had a period. If i was you i would book in for a quick scan just to reassure you - have you stopped all drugs now?

Offline atherha

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 11/04/17, 15:08 »
    No. Some stop on 21st april but others til 13 weeks. I'm on DE programme. We did pgs also. Grade A embie so fingers crossed!

Offline Sallyt31

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 11/04/17, 18:54 »
    Try not panic atherha many of us on here who are pregnant or had a pregnancy had same thing.  I had a bleed adjacent to the sac and could be seen on scan.  It was bright red and flowing for good few hours and then turned to brown for about a week after.  I then had a bit of spotting afterwards but as they said it was probably left over from the bleed and as I had next 2 scans u could see how it had clotted back together.  I was signed off by Spain for just under a month and I didn't do much at all plus I had sickness every day from about 2pm until bedtime so couldn't have done much if I tried.  Spain will also tell u 70% of us have a bleed so that's a big percentage of us.  I'm now coming into my 19th week n feeling flutters so try stay relaxed and positive.  Talk to your wee bump n say 'come on stay with me'.  That is what I did.  I had scans at 5, 7, 9 and 12 under NHS because of everything and then we paid private for 16w and week tomorrow we have our 20w.  Just pay if NHS won't give u another and put your mind at ease a bit more hon x

Offline Sallyt31

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 11/04/17, 18:58 »
    Oh and I came off aspirin until I was clear again and back on it until the end now.  Came off my drugs between week 10-12 depending on what drug it was with no issues.  Couldn't wait to stop them to be honest and when my 12w scan was all good it didn't worry me to do so.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 11/04/17, 21:45 »
    Cookson17 that is a fantastic number of eggs. Best of luck with fertilisation rate and blastocysts.
    Atherha sorry to hear that you are having a bleed but hopefully as others have said it is not from baby. Have a scan to put your mind at ease.
    Afm got the new treatment plan today. Going with donor eggs and sperm. Also doing normal ivf and no pgs testing and they agreed with two embryos transfer. I have a question has anyone been told to take a decapaptyl injection? Do you have to give it intramuscular or subcutaneous and what exactly is it for? Planning transfer for the end of June.