* Author Topic: My life as a mummy of 5  (Read 8036 times)

0 Members

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
  • miracles happen more than once x
modify
My life as a mummy of 4
« Reply #20 on: 13/04/18, 14:17 »
J paeds appointment

We discussed his awful sleep, unwilling to sleep without his daddy. That we need a harness for him to use in public if I'm on my own as I can't use the SEN buggy with all 3 boys. That a blue badge was refused even after appeal.

His consultant said she'd sort all these issues for us.

We have arranged bloods to check for his vitamin intake and for genetic testing.

We are going on holiday next month. It's an exciting but also worrying time as I've no idea how j will cope. He didn't last time. Vanish moose at the ready...

I'm 14 weeks now. Did the nuchal testing as I'm now 40 and all was fine. Consultants in June to discuss c section and sterilisation at the same time. I need permanent closure as my head is a mess. Gender scan in 3 weeks.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    My life as a mummy of 4 soon to be 5!
    « Reply #21 on: 25/04/18, 08:48 »
    So the fantastic news! J got a place at our preferred SEN school  ^banana^ ^clapping^ so excited for him. It has a sensory room, a pool, soft play plus it's only 80 pupils  :) I'm worried about how he will cope with the change but it has to happen. So we start transition next month.

16 weeks and felt baby kick last night  :)

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 1/05/18, 21:18 »
    God I hate childhood illness! I had to call 999 for G yet again on Sunday night. I thought he was having a febrile but it turns out it was a rigor. So bloody frightening! He has a viral infection and his body doesn't cope with the high temperatures. It's horrific to witness. My nerves are on edge more than ever. I love my boys so much. I'm terrified to take my eyes off them.

X

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 6/05/18, 06:43 »
    We had a gender scan yesterday.

^itsagirl^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^cloud9^ ^storkgirl^ ^pompom^

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 8/05/18, 21:33 »
    I forgot to note that O is now no longer breast feeding and sleeps through the night!! He still only has 4 teeth at 15 months old. What's that about?

I have an anterior placenta. I'm 18+1 and was really worried I'd not feel any mo cements so I text my midwife. She was lovely and Said she would come out and take a listen. It took her 10 minutes to find it  :o I as panicking so much. But she's tucked away in my pelvis. Feels weird not to feel any kicks or movements. 20 week scan when we are back off holiday.

Holiday in a weeks time. I'm so not ready  ::)

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 26/05/18, 06:36 »
    Holiday was a success!  ^holiday^ ^sunny^

None of the boys got ill, we didn't have to visit the local hospital and the sun shone with NO rain!  :)

Baby girl has been kicking more this week and felt it on the outside. Such a relief.

Scan in Tuesday when I will be 21+1.

Back to reality today  :'(

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 3/06/18, 09:05 »
    20 week scan went well. She's a small little thing  :) measuring well in all that they check. Saw her tiny foot and toes  :) can't wait to meet her  :)

Back to nursery for 2 of the boys tomorrow. Looking forward to getting routine back. Starting the PUFFIN course on Friday. Looking forward to that.

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 6/07/18, 20:39 »
    So update of ages

T is 20
    J is 4 1/2
    G is 3 and 4 months
    O is 17 months

Life is never boring in my house. These boys keep me on my toes. Been doing the PUFFIN course for 5 weeks now. Very interesting and lots to remember.
    This heat is killing me! I'm nearly 27 weeks and I've got swollen feet. Lots of kicking from baby which is lovely.

My j last 2 weeks at nursery. It's come around so quickly.

O is talking so well and is a little version of G.

Roll on autumn  ;D

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 20/07/18, 08:28 »
    So the last few weeks have been filing in the dreaded DLA renewal forms. Very depressing writing negative stuff about your child. He's 5 in December  :o the time has certainly flown by. He's still in nappies, still non verbal, still needs his an buggy or harness as he has no danger awareness. He is such a happy not though and giggles so much.
    Picked his uniform up, 2 jumpers and 5 polo shirts with the school logo on 63 lighter  :o that's before shoes and joggers... No Aldi or lidl cheapies allowed for us  ^bigbad^
    So the forms have been sent along with EHCP,  consultants reports, etc to support our claim. Now we wait...

So all 3 boys have been ill. G started with tonsilitis. Then J cane down with a 48 hour bug. Then o got a high temperature and we discovered he's got a large back tooth!

Washed all the baby girl clothes yesterday. Ready to pack my hospital bag. I'm nearly 29 weeks. I'm really struggling in this heat. My ankles swell. I'm irritable. Looking forward to meeting our baby girl  :)

Roll on autumn  ;D

Offline Faithope

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 3/08/18, 08:06 »
    I'm having a baby next month  :o

Have a hospital appointment in 3 weeks to discuss mode of birth midwife to discuss a c section. My first after 4 natural births.

G is due his MMR booster from next week. To say I'm anxious is an understatement. His unpredictable temperatures and seizures are scary.

O has 10 teeth now! He's a fiery 18 month old who chatters loads.

J is not enjoying the summer holidays. His misses the routine of nursery. He was outside running around the garden in just his nappy at 7.30am today. He needed to run it off.

T is not talking to me. I discovered he is in 3k worth of debt aged 20 on my address. He moved out a year ago. I'm so cross with him. It's one thing after another. Just when I think he's turned a corner....

This relentless heat is just bloody awful! It's the longest summer I've ever experianced. If I had a pool, a maid, a cook, a cleaner and a nanny I'd be loving it. However, I am all of these and my god at 30 weeks pregnant it's torture.

Roll on Autumn!

O and we have Js school uniform! Surreal! My ICSI miracle is starting school  :o :'(