* Author Topic: Increasing AMH  (Read 2450 times)

0 Members

Offline lillylooks

• Un-Ranked
modify
Increasing AMH
« on: 17/05/17, 13:41 »
Hi ladies I have just competed round 5 of IVF my history is that I can longer conceive as I had 2 ectopic pregnancies. The last round went badly and was cancelled after egg collection. They collected one egg which didn't fertilise properly. I have read that AMH can be improved through Chinese medicine. Has anyone had any experience of this? Or tried after a a failed attempt of IVF? Need some success stories and honesty please! Thank tou

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KatiPati

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Increasing AMH
    « Reply #1 on: 21/05/17, 00:53 »
    I have low AMH 2 and I am 42 years old. I used growth hormone injections and it has increased a little. I am doing acupuncture and TCM for a couple of months but have not tested any t lately so not sure of the effect yet.

Offline Syd72

• Gold Member
    modify
    Increasing AMH
    « Reply #2 on: 8/06/17, 05:21 »
    Hi, I can't give you a success story as such as I've still not managed to maintain a pregnancy.  I have, however, improved my amh.  It was pretty good (for my age) to start with but did get better.  Roughly:

Age 43 and a bit amh was 9.9 pmol/L
    Age 43 1/2 started regular fertility reflexology
    Age 44 and a bit started regular fertility acupuncture (no medicine or herbs) and also started taking high dose vitamin d3
    Age 44 1/2 amh was 11.7 pmol/L

A woman on another forum I'm on has also improved her amh and she credits the vitamin d as she wasn't having any other treatment.

Good luck!

modify
    Increasing AMH
    « Reply #3 on: 6/08/20, 12:39 »
    11.7 is quite high AMH for 44. I'm surprised it still didn't result in a LB. This journey sure is a rollercoaster.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Increasing AMH
    « Reply #4 on: 23/08/20, 11:08 »
    I came across opinions/posts saying acupuncture, mesotherapy treatment to ovaries, and DHEA might improve eggs quality.