* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 45860 times)

0 Members

Offline IzzyQ

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #10 on: 2/06/17, 21:21 »
Ps Hello Betty21 - we've both graduated from FET May/June, woohoo! Congratulations on seeing the heartbeat the other day, that's wonderful news. I'm so used to being prodded, poked and jabbed it feels very strange to be waiting a whole 2 weeks for my next scan...when's yours? Mine is a week on Tuesday, on 8w+6d. Excited but still a little nervous! Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 3/06/17, 10:04 »
    Well hello izzy - nice to see you on here - good news on your next scan which isn't so long far away, is this a private scan for you or still under clinic? My next scan is booked for 28 June when I will be 10 weeks for like a reassurance scan and then a few days later I'm having the Iona test done so get another quick scan before they do the bloods - 4 weeks away seems ages so I'm not sure if I won't be able to help myself and may end up doing another scan in between lol x I'm only having waves of nausea at the mo so not to bad x

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 3/06/17, 14:34 »
    Hi Betty, I don't think I could hold out until 10 weeks, part anxiety and part curiosity would get the better of me! I have become so used to knowing everything that's going on, it feels very odd to suddenly be left alone for weeks. I know the staff at my clinic far too well now!  I did the IVF in London but I live in France near to Bordeaux, so since the FET I've been having my scans here. The number of scans my French OB wants to do ties in with what my UK fertility consultant advises, so thankfully I don't have to push anyone for more scans! I had lots of scans in my last pregnancy too, but I have a heart and clotting issue so I think they are extra cautious. Feeling rough today which I'm hoping is a good sign...I've gone back to bed for a couple of hours!

I hope all you new mamas-to-be are feeling better than I am today!  Xxx

Offline ezkay

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 6/06/17, 17:18 »
    Hello all! Could I be added to list please? EDD is 23 Jan.

We had a scan on Sunday which showed a heartbeat; they dated me as 6+1 but by m calculations I'm 6+5. I'm not too concerned though as it was a trans-abdominal scan rather than trans-vaginal, so i may have been a few mm out.

Congratulations to all!

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 7/06/17, 08:44 »
    Girls can i ask you a question?

I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant and all my pregnancy symptoms have suddenly disappeared. I have no nausea, no sore boobs and just don't feel pregnant overall. Is anyone at the same stage and who are experiencing no symptoms all of a sudden. I amworriedabout a missed miscarriage.

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 7/06/17, 09:19 »
    Oh Evan - I'm afraid I haven't any experience of that but have you taken another pregnancy test just to check? Maybe you are one of the lucky ones with no sickness? Are you booked in for a scan anytime soon?

So AFM on Monday at 12.30ish I had the worst bleed ever - proper red blood pouring out 7 clots and it lasted 8 hours - having to change pad every hour - feared the worse and examined every clot - so bleeding pretty much calmed down by 8.30pm and just watery blood when I wiped - sorry if this is tmi - to may it was game over how could anything survive that - so booked myself in for a private scan and didn't hold out much hope whatsoever but to my amazement a little heartbeat was seen and all looking good - baby had grown from 4mm last Thursdays scan to 9mm and right on dates at 6+6 (yesterday)  it seems I have a hematoma beside baby but not affecting the pregnancy and was told to not worry and - was told there is still a pool of blood there the size of a desert spoon and I very well may bleed again and not to worry - easier said than done I guess but told to go back for another scan In 3 weeks - am still having watery blood when I wipe but at least I know what it is I guess! Got midwife booking in appointment a week fri so will tell the midwife and hope she refers me for a early nhs scan - x

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 7/06/17, 17:34 »
    Betty sorry to haear about your bleeding episode. My friend had severe bleeding episodes throughout her pregnancy and she delivered a healthy baby girl. But i an glad your little one is okay.

AFM still no symptoms. I had severe morning sickness up till Saturday but have had no symptoms since sunday and this is very worrying. My scan appointment is scheduled on 26th June so it is a long way from now. :-\

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 8/06/17, 14:30 »
    Hi all,

Could I be added? It's all very new, I just got the call with betas, EDD is Feb 16th.
    Expecting number 2, it took us 4 cycles to get DD1 and this time it worked first time with 7 frosties ( :o ), I didn't expect it to and I'm getting a bit scared if I'm being honest, like I wasn't really prepared! But of course I'm super happy that it did work, just it time to digest the news!

Betty, what a scare! Hope you're feeling a bit more relaxed now. On a funny note we were on the same group Due date March 2016 !!! Nice to see you here again!

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 9/06/17, 09:18 »
    Evan, I think I was in the same position with my first pregnancy, started feeling things but all of a sudden all stopped. Everything was fine though, I used some more pregnancy tests to be sure the line was darker / still dark and scan was perfect.
    Any chance you stopped a medication (progesterone) at the same time? That might explain why some symptoms disappeared?

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 9/06/17, 09:36 »
    Hello billie - how amazing we are again on the same thread lol - my DD came in Feb in the end and I see you had a girl too !
    AFM - bleeding has just turned brown now which they did say it probably would so I'm ok with that - woke up feeling quite sick this morning so I think morning sickness is kicking it now at 7+2  - got my booking in appointment with the midwife next Friday.