* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 43500 times)

0 Members

Offline violin7

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #150 on: 17/08/17, 10:10 »
Little oneS I should say!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 17/08/17, 10:16 »
    I'm so excited I don't know how I'm going to sleep over the next 3 nights!! I've got my gender scan on Sunday when I'll be 16+2.   

I've been really concerned that I haven't really developed a bump.  Some say it's too early but I keep seeing other people that are less weeks than me with huge bumps.    I think the worry crept into my dreams as I dreamed that I saw the midwife and she told me I'd probably miscarried due to lack of bump but refused to scan me.  I know it's stupid but these things really play on your mind don't they!!!

Who would realise having a baby was such a mind game!!! Already messing with us!

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #152 on: 17/08/17, 10:44 »
    Welcome Bunny :)

Stranger - I was the same, it's so exciting :) also, people's bumps are so different, you'll probably suddenly pop.

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #153 on: 17/08/17, 16:09 »
    Scan this morning. Took an hour!!!

Placenta is at the front & low lying so had to also have an internal scan.

Everything looking good with baby, although was shy & kept covering face. Did manage to get some half descent pictures at last.

I was like 'does it have a nose, does it have lips'. That's the palliative care in me!!

Saw the consultant after & she said at this stage she wouldn't rule out a vbac. The MW at booking in said it would definitely be CS because if history & age etc.

Back at 28 weeks for another scan & consultant

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 18/08/17, 09:29 »
    Hi all,

I haven't been around much, it's nice to read everyone's stories.

LilacFairy, Welcome, and well done on finding the HB, not easy at this stage!

HannahDaisy, great news about cervical length scan, you must feel a bit more relaxed.

Good luck to everyone moving home! I moved around 6 months pregnant last time, but we stayed on the same street, just a different house :) and we had lots of help so the move was a breeze! And I'm really glad we moved, the new house is just so much better to raise a LO in!

Bunny, welcome and congrats on the twin pregnancy!

Beautiful stranger, I completely understand your worries, It's not so hard this time around but for my first pregnancy I was constantly worried, and dreams weren't helping either! I kept dreaming about giving birth to a tiny (like 2 inches tall tiny) baby and losing him everywhere because he was so small!!! I remember worring about bump too, but I was doing a lot of exercise before pregnancy so my belly muscles were quite tight and bump didn't really show until 17weeks if I recall correctly. This time around, it started at 12 :( .
    Don't worry (or try not to) your time will come, and in a few months you won't be able to see your toes ;)

Flipsy, one hour scan, wow! Must have took forever. Were you hoping for VBAC? Why did midwife said CS at booking? Were your twins at risk last time? (if you don't mind me asking, I'm quite keen on vbac and doing some research on it at the moment).

Best wishes to everyone, keep well!

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #155 on: 18/08/17, 11:06 »
    Hi Girls - Hope everyone is ok x So last week i was meant to have a midwife appointment and got there for her to tell me she cant see me as i dont have an appointment and she was too busy to see me even though she wrote the appointment date and time down on a sticky note and attached to my notes!!
     So anyway had appointment with her this morning (only took 10 weeks to actually get this appointment) and BP ok and heard heartbeat and i do have protein in pee but told nothing to worry about and she wants to see me again in another 10 weeks - in the meantime advised to arrange to have whooping cough injection in the next 2 weeks -im 17+6 - still awaiting for consultant appointment and im off on holiday next week so looks like i wont get to see anyone before then so just hope everything will be ok - i am so disappointed with the whole thing as last time they did every check and i was constantly monitored as they said i was extremley high risk yet this time i feel like ive been hung out to dry - if i was a first time mum i do believe i would have slipped through the net - i even had to remind midwife that i had not even had 12 week bloods taken  >:(

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 18/08/17, 23:39 »
    Oh betty, that sounds so annoying! It seems the antenatal care where you are is not the best. You're lucky you have experience and can look after yourself. It's definitely worrying though.

Beautiful stranger, I'm 15+2 and I have no baby bump at all. When I located the baby's heart beat, it was right behind my pubic bone, so I know the baby is still very far down. I'm plenty bloated though, so I can pretend ;) Can't wait to get the real thing!

Flipsy, glad everything went well with the scan!

Hannahdaisy, it's so good to get reassurance. Glad you don't have to worry about this anymore.

Afm, went back to my first yoga class after first trimester, I was surprised how much my body seems to have changed already. It feels so different! My hips were really uncomfortable lying on my back. Will try aquanatal on Tuesday, sickness permitting. I can't believe I still get morning (=all day) sickness! At some point this week I felt as bad as when I was 8 weeks! Better now, I hope it lasts.

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #157 on: 19/08/17, 09:47 »
    Flipsy - great news on the scan :)

Billie - hope everything is going well.

Betty - I feel for you with this, I've definitely had some annoying moments with mine! Hopefully that will improve seeing as I'll start to see her a lot more towards the end.

Lilac - hope that the sickness stays away!

Is anyone else very achy? Since Monday I've had trouble sleeping, maybe because I can't really sleep on my belly anymore, but my shoulders, neck and back are so sore. I've been getting headaches for 2-3 days in a row now and I think it's because of everything aching :(

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 19/08/17, 09:56 »
    Hi girls i have been busy and have been away for a while from the boards.
    I am impressed that there are so many of you who are moving.

Hannahdaisy glad your cervical length scan went well and all is fine. No back pains or soreness for now but i have not been sleeping on my back or tummy since the start of pregnancy.

Lilac glad that you managed to find the heartbeat using the doppler. Just remember that you should always empty your bladder before using a doppler as you might have trouble finding heartbeat.

Bunny and beautiful stranger welcome.

Betty sorry you are getting such crappy prenatal care.

Flipsy my placenta is also in front so still cannot feel any movement yet.

AFM i have my 19 week scan on Monday and repeat blood test to check if antibodies have remained stable on Thurs. So i am abit stressed for that.

Wish you all a great weekend.

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #159 on: 19/08/17, 11:43 »
    Evan80 good luck for your scan and bloods next week.

Hannahdaisy I've been finding it hard to sleep as well, I'm a stomach sleeper too so find it really difficult, going to dig out my pregnancy pillow this weekend, they are really good to help you get comfortable.

Liliacfairy are you doing pregnancy yoga or just a normal class?  I'm looking at joining a pregnancy class soon, wasn't allowed to continue with my class at the gym because of the amount of twisting so hoping theres a good class close to me I can go to.  Loved aqua-aerobics last time, no pregnancy classes so just joined into the class at the gym with all the grannies but I loved it (made me feel young at least  ;D )  I'm due a day after you and still suffering with MS - so you are not alone, down to mainly vomiting in the morning now which is a relief but still nauseous.

Betty sorry to hear your care has been rubbish, I felt the same at the start, first midwife missed that I should be on fragmin injections and this wasn't picked up until a month later when I questioned it!  I'm not getting seen by a consultant at all, I have an allocated twin midwife I thought anytime you had IVF you should be under a consultant which worries me.

Billie I'm the same I had no bump until 20 weeks first time around, this time I popped around 12 too.

Flipsy I think its great they spent so much time being thorough, think I"m going to be pushed towards a cs too after my delivery last time.

beautiful stranger I wouldn't worry everyone carries differently I had no bump until 20 weeks  (didn't tell work until then and no-one could tell) - totally different this time as baby destroyed my abs!

Welcome bunnyx

Afm my ms has been combined with a head cold this week so not a lot of sleep going on!  We got our IONA blood test back this week, we are part of a trial so didn't pay but found out we have a risk of either twin 1: 1 million, which I'm ecstatic about but the NHS put us at 1:124 for twin A which meant sooooo much unnecessary stress, they really need to sort out their blood tests if they aren't accurate enough - we go through enough challenges!
    Best part of this week is the amount of movement I have felt and last night we could see one baby moving across my belly button - obviously my stomach muscles are not what they were!!! ::) Its lovely makes me feel more pregnant, got a wee little bump but boobs haven't even grown at all yet, so its nice to actually feel them.