* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44385 times)

0 Members

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #190 on: 25/08/17, 22:00 »
Haven't been on for ages - will catch up properly soon....

Flipsy, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hope everything is ok, sending love X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #191 on: 26/08/17, 18:21 »
    Thank you for all your thoughts.  I'll try & keep this brief because don't to bring the thread down.

After being ambulanced to hospital yesterday I was admitted. Yesterday afternoon I had an even bigger bleed with enormous clots. I was rushed to labour ward & put NBM in case needed to go to theatre.

Bleeding slowed this morning & we heard a heart beat.

This afternoon my waters have gone & now it's a waiting game to see if I go into labour.

I've had a bedside scan & saw a heart beat & small amount of fluids.

Wishing you all luck in your journeys.

I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to post this so it may be deleted xxx

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #192 on: 26/08/17, 19:55 »
    Flipsy I have been checking this board regularly to check out for any updates from you. You have been in my thoughts all day.
    I am so sorry that you are going through this. But you have to believe that miracles do happen. Will keep you in my prayers. ^hugme^

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #193 on: 26/08/17, 20:57 »
    I've also been checking and looking for updates. I agree with Evan, amazing things can happen and I'm sure that the staff will be doing everything that they can to keep baby safe.

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #194 on: 26/08/17, 22:10 »
    Flipsy, it's hard to stay hopeful in times like these, but babies at this stage have been able to survive before. Wishing you and baby the best of luck and keeping you in my thoughts!

Btw I don't think this should be deleted. As shocking and horrible the situation is, it is a part of this journey and you deserve our emotional support just as much as anyone else.

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #195 on: 27/08/17, 07:27 »
    Thinking of you Flipsy xxx

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #196 on: 28/08/17, 06:28 »
    I'm still here ladies & Hovis is still fighting.

I did have a break down yesterday morning because got moved from labour ward to induction/post natal ward the night before at 11.30 & was put in a bay. When consultant came I totally broke down. She was furious that I was in a bay with ladies giving birth & moved me to a side room & here I sit & wait!!!

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #197 on: 28/08/17, 08:23 »
    Flipsey great to hear from you. How can they be so insensitive? The first target is to get to at least 24 weeks because at that stage babies have the tendency to survive. It is ok to cry and vent as this is a very difficult time and the last thing you need is to bottle up your emotions.

Best of luck. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #198 on: 28/08/17, 10:01 »
    Good to hear from you Flipsy. Not so good to hear about where you were left. Glad to hear that Hovis is still fighting. Have been thinking about you and hoping that you were ok xx

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #199 on: 28/08/17, 10:39 »
    Flipsy, thanks for the update, just as everyone else, my thoughts have been with you this weekend. I have my fingers crossed that baby will hold on for at least another 2 weeks and reached the 24 weeks mark!
    When you say your waters have gone, was that just a little bit or a lot? will doctors want to induce you. My waters went first with DD1 with no contractions but they said they would not leave baby in for more than 48 hours because of risk of infections. I guess in your case it's a lot different and baby is better off inside anyway.
    Best of luck! And feel free to come here to rant or share, like Lilacfairy said, I don't see why your post should be removed!