* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 45547 times)

0 Members

Offline boggins

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #20 on: 9/06/17, 14:46 »
Hi everyone,
I'd like to join you here if I may. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE.
My due date is 7th January

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 9/06/17, 16:03 »
    Evan - I've felt slightly similar. I just started to feel like I wasn't as tired and my boobs weren't as sore so of course I've been paranoid about missed miscarriages! I did cut down on my progesterone though, still 2 Cyclogest a day but now my Prontogest injection is every other day so I wonder if it's just because of that. Really hope so! I have another scan booked but not until next Sunday when I'm 9+2. We wanted to try and hold out to get a better view of baby and maybe see some wiggling!

Offline estella

modify
    « Reply #22 on: 13/06/17, 12:20 »
    Hi Ladies,

I'm 44 and just found out I'm pregnant!! (...as in just found out) so due date is 16th February!

Looking forward to getting to know you

E xx

Offline princessb26

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 16/06/17, 10:19 »
    Hi All,

Please can I join?

CONGRATS TO ALL! Lets hope this year goes nice and quick for us all.

Had a scan on Tuesday 7w+1 day, found out having twins!!!!! Scary and exciting. Due date is end of Jan at the mo, but could be sooner due to twins.

Debating whether to book a private scan for when I am 10 weeks as not sure how quick the 12 week NHS one will come through, still waiting for clinic to contact me back for booking in appt!

Hope everyone is well.
    x

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 16/06/17, 10:43 »
    Had my booking in appointment with the midwife this morning and all feeling quite real now - so now to wait for hospital to receive my notes and get appointment through as I will be consultant led again - have got a private scan tomorrow to see if the hematoma as got any smaller in the last 2 weeks x

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 17/06/17, 05:24 »
    Hi girls been away for a while. Still no pregnancy cymptoms from my end and still on same dose of meds. It is actually my last week since clinic has told me to stop meds on 23rd june when i will be 12 weeks pg. Then i have a scan booked on 26th June so quite soon. My mum came over yesterday and she had not seen me in a week and she remarked that my bump has grown so that was a relief.

Betty i hope your scan goes ok today.

Welcome to all the new ladies on this board.

Offline Galapagos

modify
    « Reply #26 on: 17/06/17, 09:39 »
    Hello ladies,

Betty I hope you're scan today was OK?

Congrats to everyone just joining, exciting times!!

I've not been on for a while, I've got such bad morning sickness and its really taking it out of me! At least one day a week for the past three weeks I've had to take a day off work due to throwing up from early morning to evening, and this week from Thursday evening until late last night I've been the same, plus sinusitis from such high pollen count at the mo. Really exhausting and not getting enough work done as a result, which makes the rest of the week more stressful. All I can think is roll on second trimester!!

Are any of you having bad morning sickness?

I know I should be happy to have symptoms and this is all supposed to be a good sign, but its getting me down tbh. Just want to have a few days clear without Jellybean wreaking havoc on me!!

Sorry for the rant, hope you are all having a lovely week with your bumps

xxx

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 18/06/17, 15:26 »
    Galapagos sorry to hear that you have been so sick. Have you tried Ginger ale? It helped me settle my stomach when i have been really sick.

Offline gabiart

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 26/06/17, 16:37 »
    Hello,
    My name is Gabriela and I am 9 weeks pregnant. My due date is 4 February 2018. I would love to be included in this group.
    Thank you,
    Gabriela

Offline Love life

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 29/06/17, 15:09 »
    Hi I had my scan yesterday and saw a heart beat ❤️ I'm 6 wks + 1 , due date 20th Feb, please can u add me to this group, many thanks x