* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 46345 times)

0 Members

Offline IzzyQ

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #200 on: 28/08/17, 19:15 »
Oh Flipsy I'm so sorry to hear your news! You must be going mad with worry. Do keep us all updated, thinking of you xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 28/08/17, 21:08 »
    Flipsy, thanks for the update. Hospital staff can be very insensitive! So glad to hear that baby is fighting. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Btw, on an unrelated topic. Sorry, I don't want to be insensitive, but I would forget this if I didn't write it now. I spoke to my midwife today who told me that the NICE guidelines recommend not listening to the heart beat under 20 weeks, but she sometimes does it anyway if the woman is quite slim. It's more difficult if the woman is overweight and this can then be stressful if they can't find the heart beat. So that may answer the questions some of you had earlier.

Offline bunny73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #202 on: 29/08/17, 09:02 »
    Morning all.

Sorry im so rubbish at keeping up - sometimes I get chance to read but not post! I started back at work yesterday too so now I'll have even less time  ::)

Just wanted to send love &  ^hugme^ to flipsy. I'll be thinking of you & will keep checking for your updates.

Hope all you other ladies are well?

Bunny xx

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #203 on: 29/08/17, 16:07 »
    Thinking of you Flipsy.

I'm not too bad thank you Bunny. I'm a teacher so nearly back to school time, just in my classroom now getting stuff ready. Went to H&M earlier and spent almost 100 on some maternity things 🙈 Got 2 pairs of jeans, a dress and some tights. Need it really though I suppose! 20 week scan on Friday too so hoping that all goes well. I'm sure some of you other ladies must have yours coming up soon too?

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 29/08/17, 23:32 »
    Hi hannahdaisy, mine is coming up on 3 weeks. Can't wait! Well find our the sex of the baby then. I hardly have a bump at all, but couldn't resist buying maternity lounge pants when I was at h&m the other week. They're so comfy! And it felt like a real milestone to finally be able to buy sth like this. Being pregnant makes me feel I'm finally part of this exclusive club of women, I get so much joy talking about it and being around other pregnant women. I hope I'm not annoying people yet! Anybody feel similar?
    At the same time I'm still terrified that it might be over sooner than I want to. Such a weird feeling, being split in the middle almost!

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #205 on: 30/08/17, 11:03 »
    Hi all. Flipsy I hope you're ok. I've been thinking about you & hoping for the best outcome.

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #206 on: 30/08/17, 13:39 »
    Flipsy i hope you and baby are well.

Hannah good luck for your scan. I had my 20 week scan last week.

Lilacfairy considering my issues with the blood test I still feel detached from this pregnancy. To make thibgs worse I still don't ferl movement. I have this huge fear that it could be over soon.

AFM had to repeat blood test for antibody screening last week and I should be getting result tomorrow so I am a bit stressed.

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #207 on: 30/08/17, 14:57 »
    Evan, I totally understand that you're stressed about this, I would be too! And of course that would affect the bonding process. I really hope for you that you get good news tomorrow!

Offline nicky_nacky_noo

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 30/08/17, 18:41 »
    Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Would it be ok to join you?

My due date is 27/2/18.

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 30/08/17, 19:53 »
    Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on for ages so trying to catch up.
    Flipsy you are in my thoughts and keep fighting baby.
    I've had my 16 week check up today and the midwife said they don't now listen to the heartbeat until 20 weeks unless requested which of course I did and heard a lovely strong heartbeat. Things have changed as 2 years ago with my dd they automatically checked it at 16 weeks.
    Evan my friend didn't feel movement until 24 weeks and wasn't not much of a mover when he did. Now a hyper 2 year old. Your placenta could be cushioning the movement.