* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44717 times)

0 Members

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #210 on: 30/08/17, 21:29 »
Flipsy hope they're looking after you well, hang in there xx

Welcome Nicky

Good luck for your results Evan.

Lilacfairy I know what you mean I love taking about it too, went to my first pregnancy Pilates class today and nice to compare stories.

Had my 17 week check up and jealous of you ladies hearing heart beats, our midwife would not use the Doppler she told us it's too dangerous with twins that it's likely you'll listen to the same baby twice and one could have died (she's definitely straight to the point!) so no check until 20 weeks 😕  Makes me very nervous though, such a massive gap between scanning.
Finally told work this week, only the women had guessed! 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #211 on: 31/08/17, 09:51 »
    Lilac - I know exactly what you mean. It's such a mix of being really exciting and the best thing ever, but also being one of the scariest and most stressful things I've ever been through.

Evan - good luck with the results.

Pheeny - ours said they don't until the 25 week appointment so we were disappointed too! Very straight to the point of your midwife though!

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #212 on: 31/08/17, 12:22 »
    Bad news from this end. My titre of my anti-fya has gone higher meaning that potential risk to the baby is also on the increase. The problem is that apparently such cases here are rare so my feeling is that if baby starts experiencing difficulties I would have to give birth anytime from 24 weeks onwards rather than being dealt with like they do abroad and be given intra-uterine blood transfusion. :'(

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #213 on: 31/08/17, 12:38 »
    Sorry your news wasn't good Evan, I don't know much about that, is there anything they will do to help you or is it just a case of close monitoring?

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #214 on: 31/08/17, 13:09 »
    No treatment can be done to prevent complications. I will need to have scans every 2 weeks

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #215 on: 1/09/17, 10:16 »
    Sorry to hear that Evan. It's an already stressful enough time without the addition of extra complications to worry about. I hope it settles and you have a calm rest-of-pregnancy.

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #216 on: 1/09/17, 11:48 »
    Sorry about your blood result evan :'( I'm sending you lots of thoughts and hope that you'll have no complications.

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #217 on: 1/09/17, 20:08 »
    I'm really sorry to have to write this ladies, but you've all been a great support over last few days.

Henry was born 31.08.17 @ 16.31 weighing 15oz.  He is perfect.

Had him naturally feet first & went to theatre post rountinely & haemorrhaged so been to intensive care & lucky to be alive.

Henry is having cuddles before bed.

Sorry couldn't have been better news.

Good luck to you all on your journeys xxx

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #218 on: 1/09/17, 21:19 »
    Flipsy, how are you doing? It sounds like you've been to hell and back, and you must be feeling very weak after the heamorrhage. I hope they are looking after you well and that you manage to get some sleep tonight. Henry is a great name, strong and noble. He must be so tiny at 15oz. My thoughts are with you and Henry tonight, may you find strength in your love for him xxx

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #219 on: 2/09/17, 07:30 »
    Oh Flipsy. There are no words to convey how sorry I am. Sending you all the love & support. I hope you get stronger and will be ok. Goodnight little Henry xx