* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44383 times)

0 Members

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #220 on: 2/09/17, 07:59 »
I am really sorry Flipsy. Hope you get better soon. Please keep us updated on Henry's progess. Will be praying for him.  ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 2/09/17, 08:02 »
    Oh Flipsy so sorry, how scary for you thank goodness you are ok. I know Henry will be in everyone's thoughts xxxx

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 2/09/17, 18:12 »
    So so sorry to be reading this Flipsy. Sending so much love to you and your family.

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
    • My 2 miracle DDs
    modify
    « Reply #223 on: 2/09/17, 21:55 »
    Oh wow Flipsy, so sorry about your news :(
    Hope you are recovering okay, I'm sending lots of love to you and Henry!

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #224 on: 3/09/17, 18:39 »
    Hello Ladies,

Not posted in a while, so thought id have a quick catch up...

Flipsy so sorry too hear your updates, wishing you and Henry all the best  ^hugme^

So, I'm 19 weeks now and got back last week from 2 weeks in Cyprus, which was a well needed break for us all.
    Thankfully my nausea and sickness has subsided lots and i am able to function 'fairly normally' touch wood at the mo.
    I have been having an insatiable appetite though, and never appear to be 'full' after a meal any longer- Has anyone else experienced this?

Went to Mothercare today to try a few travel systems out and see what would fit in my boot - Struggling to find one that would without removing wheels which probably isn't ideal!

We have our 20 weeks scan on 13th and we are going to find out what we are having- So super excited!
    Haven't bought one thing yet, as waiting really to find out first. I have kept all clothes and most baby items from my son for the past 6 years so be good to sort through them if necessary or get rid and buy pink!

Oh had the appointment with the obstetrician last week too - my midwife referred me. Bit of a waste of time IMO! Spent about 40 minutes waiting and was in and out in 2!
    He asked me a few questions about my last pregnancy and the birth, then in a nutshell said,  they wont allow me to go over 40weeks as he said the placenta deteriorates after that.
    Oh and I will get another scan at 32 weeks and see him again. Anyone else been referred and told anything similar?

Hope your pregnancies are going smoothly and look forward to your updates  :)

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #225 on: 3/09/17, 20:04 »
    Hi Crazy welcome back, a two week holiday sounds lovely would love to get away! Good to hear your nausea has settled down, mine has got way better the last couple of days.  We aren't even seeing an obstetrician, (although yours doesn't sound great) I want to be checked over, looks like we might be going on a long haul flight to move home at the end of the month so would like to know everything is fine before I get on the plane!  Not long until your scan, how exciting - what are you predicting?

Hannahdaisy how was your scan on friday?  Can't wait to see our bubbas again but not until the 19th!!

Had a bit of a worrying weekend, nausea seems to have subsided and this coincided with the babies not moving very much so of course I'm thinking the worse, but luckily today they have been moving all across my belly.  Nice to be able to keep breakfast down now finally after 12 weeks of ms!

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #226 on: 3/09/17, 21:47 »
    Glad you had a good holiday Crazy. I felt exactly the same after seeing the obstetrician. We were referred because I need to have a c-section but the appointment didn't add anything to what we already knew. We said our clinic said I needed one because I had a myomectomy & one of the fibroids breached my womb, and he was like "ok then". That was it! We'll have the c-section at 39 weeks to avoid any risk of me going into labour. We've got another scan at 36 weeks.

Pheeny so the move is definitely happening? Glad you've got movement again and really glad your ms is over!

We had our 20w scan on Friday. All looking good. I started to feel really horrible halfway through though - light-headed and clammy. Turns out it was all the pressing was putting pressure on my vena cava. It was horrible. But lovely to see Trevor. He's quite fat, according to his abdominal diameter. Must be all those chips...

I managed to not find out the sex, though my partner did. The sonographer said to look away if I didn't want to know. I carried on looking and couldn't tell anything. Didn't even know what I was looking at. Still think we're probably having a girl.

We've also had some movement And my OH got to feel him move too which was exciting ❤

Offline Galapagos

modify
    « Reply #227 on: 4/09/17, 10:37 »
    Hi ladies,

Finally got round to checking in here after it being so quiet early on, and its such a busy thread now, yay!! Nice to see so many familiar faces on here :) Hope you are all doing really well, I will get round to reading all the posts soon so sorry for not posting many personals for now.

Flipsy so sorry to read your post, sending you and your new arrival Henry all my positive thoughts.

First day back in the office for me for a while after working from home this summer (Waterloo train station was effectively closed being down to 30% capacity in August so I gave up and worked at the kitchen table!). I was diagnosed with Hyperemis Gravidarum in July which was a bit rubbish but I managed not to be admitted into hospital and just took the drugs they'd give me if I was an inpatient as an outpatient, and they have helped ALOT! Reluctant to take them but the mortgage needs to be paid, and not working when you're self employed isn't really an option....

20wk scan last week and little Jellybean is healthy and happy apparently - and a little girl! Excited but also quite anxious at the moment, anybody else having trouble controlling their emotions?! I'm finding I have a very short fuse at the moment, hoping its the hormones.....

Happy Monday to you all ladies

xx

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #228 on: 4/09/17, 12:33 »
    We've got relatives visiting so I've been a bit swamped lately. Trying to catch up with the thread.

Flipsy, so sorry to hear your news. Wishing you all the best!

Newbies welcome!

Our 20 week scan is on the 21st and I honestly can't wait! But first we're going on holiday to Greece for a week starting Friday, which will be great.

Offline Crazy81

modify
    « Reply #229 on: 4/09/17, 18:38 »
    Hello Ladies,

So lovely to read everyones replies, and the familiar names!

Pheeny- I have thought from the beginning that this is a girl, no idea why! My OH & Son both think its a boy though.
    Obviously be happy with either as just hope for a smooth birth and a healthy happy little baby at the end.
    Good luck for the flight and the house move-  Perhaps you could have a private scan done before you go?
    Glad you MS has also subsided, such a relief isn't it!!

Violin - Happy your 20 weeks scan went well, apart from the dizziness. Cant imagine anything worse than someone prodding and pushing my tummy at the mo! Although i know its inevitable....Cant believe one of you knows the sex!! I'd be begging to be told!
    I cannot wait to find out!
    Did they honestly say Trevor was fat?! I think mine will be also, the amount I've put away is just madness!

Galapagos- Glad you are feeling better also, what drugs were you given in the end? I was given drugs too, 2 different ones,although made no difference so in the end had 3 weeks off work and decided to ride the waves. Was a truly awful time and took away all the excitement.
    So glad your scan also went well, a girl, wow how exciting!! yes i am very emotional also at the moment. I well up just thinking about things, probably several times a day including at work! ^idiot^

I've been feeling movement for  while now, and its lovely and reassuring. Although my OH hasn't felt it yet, he sits with his hand on my belly waiting patiently, but nothing yet  :-\

Also had some good news tonight, we have put a couple of offers in on a house (only half a mile away from where we are now) but space wise its beyond ideal for us (and our 4 dogs! I know 4, what were we thinking!) and the estate agent rang to say its been accepted.
    I almost cried on the phone as have spent many a sleepless night worrying about the our youngest dog, 10 month old german shepherd, and a baby/toddler!
    So although its not ideal moving moving during pregnancy, its the answer to my prayers!
    Finally feeling like everything is coming together for us this year.

Oh, struggling to get a decents nights sleep currently, ive got a pregnancy pillow its just a really long thinish one, but its ridiculous when i wake to turn over as its so long. Anyone found ones that is a different shape and works for them?

xxx