* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44424 times)

0 Members

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #230 on: 4/09/17, 19:17 »
Crazy - very jealous, 2 weeks in Cyprus sounds amazing! Congratulations on the house too. We've put a deposit down on a new place to rent so just waiting for our references to go through. Can't wait to get into somewhere with room for a nursery :)

Pheeny - 20 week scan went well thank you. It was amazing the detail that they go into, even down to seeing their nostrils and the lens in their eyes!

Violin - our big measurement was the head circumference, making me even more concerned about labour! How horrible with the vena cava thing, that's why they tell you stop sleeping on your back isn't it, because you could stop the flow of blood and oxygen. Scary! I felt a bit weird during ours too because she had to tilt me downwards so my head was tipped back the whole time, said she had to do that because of baby's position. Crazy that you're still managing to avoid knowing the gender!

Galapagos - that's exciting, congratulations on your little girl :)

Lilac - enjoy your holiday!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #231 on: 4/09/17, 20:32 »
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts & wishes.

I am finally home.

Now just arrangements to be made to have Henry laid to rest 😢

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #232 on: 4/09/17, 20:43 »
    Amazing news on the house Crazy! Great news and such a relief. It's so funny how many of us are moving/have recently moved.
    I'm also keen to find out about pregnancy pillows. Apparently the BB Hug Me has had rave reviews but it's 135 which is a bit beyond us at the moment.
    They didn't say he was fat but on the print out with all the stats shows he's in the 95th percentile with his abdominal circumference.
    Hannah his head is also massive but as I'm having a c-section it should be OK. Sure you'll be fine - his head growth might slow down? That's crazy how they tilted you back! How disorientating!

Congrats on your girl Galapagos and thank goodness you're over the HG.

Enjoy your hols lilac 🏖

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #233 on: 4/09/17, 20:44 »
    Oh Flipsy. Glad you're home. I really really feel for you. Thinking of you.

Sleep tight Henry xx

Offline aliced

modify
    « Reply #234 on: 4/09/17, 21:07 »
    Sleep tight little angel, thinking of you Flipsy  ^hugme^

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #235 on: 4/09/17, 21:25 »
    Flipsy you are in my thoughts. You have a little angel watching over you xxx

Crazy good luck for your scan and welcome back from your holiday. Amazing news about the house.

Pheeny just don't worry too much about reduced nausea. Mine subsided at 10 weeks and have only just started to feel movement at 21 weeks which is very random.

Galapagos congrats on your little girl.

Lilacfairy enjoy your holiday.

AFM Anomaly scan is scheduled in a week and not looking forward to that given my situation. Having prenatal visits every 2 weeks is going to be so stressful. :-\

Offline violin7

modify
    « Reply #236 on: 5/09/17, 11:15 »
    Ah Evan, that really sucks having extra stress and not being able to enjoy the anticipation leading up to the scan. Hope it all goes OK x

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #237 on: 5/09/17, 16:05 »
    Oh Flipsy I'm so sorry to hear that little Henry didn't make it, what a terribly difficult thing to have to go through. Give yourself lots of time and space to grieve, and be kind to yourself. Thinking of you and Henry xxx

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 5/09/17, 16:20 »
    Crazy - in my last pregnancy I tried one of those massive u-shaped pregnancy pillows and could not get on with it! I found instead that a standard pillow between my legs, one behind my back when I was really big, and a wedge shaped one under my bump worked for me. This time around I'm putting the pillows off for as long as possible - I have too many memories of late night wrestling with pillows! I also still occasionally lie on my front and back (I'm 21 weeks) and feel fine with it...do what's most comfy for you!  I carried on sleeping with one between my legs for many months after the birth too.

It's 5pm and I've gone back to bed...so tired... i could shoot the people who say you should be feeling energised and glowing by T2! 😂 Found my old pregnancy pics today, I had forgotten how enormous my tummy became by month 8...eek! I think I'll forget I saw them 😆!!! Baby girl is kicking and punching lots which is lovely as it's all quite gentle. She goes bananas when she hears DH's voice, I think we have a Daddy's girl in there!

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #239 on: 5/09/17, 16:21 »
    Ps Evan best of luck with your scan, I know it's easy to say but do try not to worry!