* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 43384 times)

0 Members

Offline billie2015

• Gold Member
  • My 2 miracle DDs
modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #30 on: 30/06/17, 16:59 »
Congratulations everyone!

Scan today confirmed everything's perfect, baby perfect size and heartbeat! 7w0d today...

Galapagos, sorry about your morning sickness! I have quite a bad nausea but no vomiting. Found that eating constantly helps (I have grapes in my office + lemon and mint drops). Baked potato for lunch work a charm too.
Hope you feel better soon.

How is everyone else doing?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 2/07/17, 10:04 »

BFP Due date September/October 2017

Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list below, and if / when you find out whether you are having a girl or a boy, I will put a ^pinkted^ or ^blueted^ next to your name.

Any problems or concerns, please do get in touch.

Happy chatting!  ^hugme^

Name EDD Flavour

Hiya

Can I be added please?

I'm Tash/notamuggle from Sussex

My EDD is the 2nd Feb 2018

I'm still not sure whether I'll be finding out the flavour!

I've had 14 IUIs and 6 early miscarriages over the last 4 years and have recently taken some time away from FF to focus on me for a bit but I jumped back on the wagon this year and am excited to have now had two happy and healthy early scans from IUI 14. I'm still very nervous but also starting to get excited and wanting to talk to others in a similar position

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 3/07/17, 15:41 »
    Hi Billie, congratulations on your scan!

And Tash that's such great news for you after so many tries and miscarriages. How early did you miscarry? Is there a point when you'll feel safe? I miscarried my last one st 6 weeks, and so this pregnancy has been more nerve wracking than my first which looking back I sailed through.

I had a scan 2 weeks ago that showed the sac was 2 weeks smaller than the ftus, which was also a week behind. My doc told me there was a high chance of miscarriage with these measurements but that there was nothing that could be done. I've since been taking it easy (not hard with all-day pregnancy sickness) and trying not to worry too much before my next scan which was today. My God I was nervous! But there was our wriggling baby, trying it's best to hide from the scanner in my retroverted uterus. Good heartbeat, looks heathy, both sac and baby have grown plenty, phew! I'm 11+5 today so had the Harmony test as well, but the embryo was PGD tested so hopefully everything will be ok there. Will I relax and enjoy this pregnancy now??!!!

Looking forward to getting a big tummy with you all!

Xxx

Offline notamuggle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 3/07/17, 15:49 »
    Great to hear from you Izzy and congratulations, I can appreciate how scary it must have been waiting for that second scan.

My furthest pregnancy got to my 9 week scan where there was no hesrtbest  (After seeing a heartbeat at the 7 week scan) but I think baby died a few days before that so seeing my  wriggling baby at the scan at 8+5 last week was fantastic. My anxiety has starting rising again now though and I have 2 weeks between scans this time! Feeling nauseous with random retching though which I find comforting

These threads are pretty quiet these days but glad to have found you ladies :)

Cxx

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 3/07/17, 21:00 »
    Oh Izzy my love i am so so very happy to hear your brilliant news ive been thinking of you so much since you went off here and was praying everything was ok for you - im so chuffed for you lots of love xxxx

AFM - I had a wonderful scan last week at 10+1 and saw a beautiful moving baby all measuring brilliantly  and got some lovely photos and film footage in 4D and in high definition - also had my Iona test done so awaiting results which should be in on wednesday.
    Got my 12 week NHS scan appointment which is 14 July so not to long to wait - hope everyone is doing well xx

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 4/07/17, 15:46 »
    Notamuggle/Tash - it must have been such a relief for you to see the little wriggler! Honestly at my scan yesterday my heart was in my mouth...he ran a transabdominal and I couldn't see a thing, certainly not a foetus...after a minute I squeaked 'is it alive?' and he said 'oh sorry, yes! It's hiding and I can't get a good picture!'. The relief!!! My retroverted uterus meant that the baby was right at the back, so we moved onto the trans-vaginal scan, he could still only get half a picture at a time, bum or head. You'll feel so much better once you make it your 11 week scan, hang on in there. The stats are in your favourite now, though having just been through 2 weeks of worry I know it doesn't always feel like that.

Galapagos - ugh, pregnancy sickness, I feel your pain! I started getting it at 9 weeks, had it really bad at 10 weeks, it lifted for a couple of days at 11 weeks and now back with a vengeance. I never throw up though, just feel like I'm about to, and right now it's 24/7! I barely had it last pregnancy, maybe this one's a girl?!

Estella - congratulations!! I'm 41, I think the babies feel like super special miracles for those of us in our 40's, we've been trying for 3 years for this little bean (or fig, according to my pregnancy app lol!). Our first was conceived naturally and is now a 4 yr old bundle of boy energy, this one's an FET. Is this your first?

Betty - you're lucky with your 4D scan! There's no way they'd have had a good picture this time, next scan I'll get a 4D for sure!

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 6/07/17, 15:25 »
    Billie - you've made me really crave grapes since I read your post, haven't been able to find them!! Making do with blueberries but they're just not the same 😂

Offline Pawsandfluff

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 6/07/17, 22:48 »
    Hi ladies, notamuggle, I think I remember you from 2015 groups.  I too have taken a breather and have a surprise natural pregnancy.  Dd 13/02/17.  We were building up to a last ditch IVF round.  Under recurrent miscarriage clinic care but scan yesterday was looking great.  Wishing all of you hearty congratulations xx

Offline Kiwi16

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 7/07/17, 18:36 »
    Hi everyone

Can I join this thread?  I am due on 23rd January and we found out today that we are team blue!

Looking forward to going through the next 6 or so months with everyone

x Kiwi

Offline Flipsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 9/07/17, 19:22 »
    Thought we had better jump abroad.

Due January 2nd. Second pregnancy, have boy/girl twins aged 2 years. Just the one this time!!

At our 12 week scan they couldn't get any nuchal measurements so we're to have the quadruple blood test this week. Also didn't get any pictures despite paying but baby didn't behave 😬