* Author Topic: BFP Due Date January / February 2018  (Read 44711 times)

0 Members

Offline nicky_nacky_noo

modify
BFP Due Date January / February 2018
« Reply #320 on: 27/09/17, 21:06 »
Oh my goodness, this has been a busy thread, combined with the fact I've not been on for a couple of weeks. It's taken me an age to catch up and read everyone's news.

Flipsy - sending you lots of love and will keep you in my prayers. I can't begin to understand how you're feeling as you go through something no Mummy should ever have to. My heart goes out to you. Sleep tight little Henry.

Hi to everyone else :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #321 on: 28/09/17, 18:54 »
    Thank you for all the reassurance, girls! I think the same night I wrote that post I was laying in bed and could feel him kicking, my partner laid her head onto my stomach and got a kick in the head, that was a good moment :) I think the kicks are just different at times, while at work the past few days I've noticed the kind of popping feeling that I felt when I first started feeling kicks and then some bigger ones later on. Just always something to worry about!

Violin - I think you could be right, it must depend on their position too. I'd love to be able to see what they're up to in there!

Bunny - we're slowly moving things over and I think we'll go over there a few times at the weekend. Think the big move of things like the bed, sofa etc will be the weekend after. How long until your 20 week scan? It's exciting to buy bits.

Izzy - still getting funny feelings in my ears and can sometimes hear my heartbeat in them still so I think it's still a bit fast at times. Got my 25 week midwife appointment next week so it'll be good to see how my pulse and blood pressure is then and looking forward to listening to baby :) good luck with the results, I'm sure they'll keep monitoring you and checking that things are going well.

modify
    « Reply #322 on: 28/09/17, 20:08 »
    I've got an ECG tmrw morning to check my heart as my heart stops and then booms back again.  Happens maybe 30 times a day.  I'm not sure 5 mins on a monitor will catch it though so probably pointless. Apparently it can be normal. 

I wish the heartbeat in my ears would go but I've had it 10 weeks at least. I don't think it's going anywhere!!

I feel tons of kicking. I've been really lucky, felt her from about 16 weeks. She's really strong now, my phone bounced off my belly when I was in bed Sunday morning!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline hannahdaisy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #323 on: 28/09/17, 21:52 »
    Well if it was anything like mine then probably not coz they were both about a minute or less! The doctor said that if it continues then they might go for the next step which is a 24hr one. I was hooked up to some other machine at the hospital too for a bit longer with 3 different pads, not sure what that was called though. Hopefully you'll get some answers or reassurance.

Lovely to feel all those kicks 😊 Baby has been kicking lots tonight, my partner has felt them 3 times while watching TV and then we just saw my belly move twice too. Only the second time that's happened so that's exciting.

Offline bunny73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #324 on: 30/09/17, 21:33 »
    Evening all.

Lilac fairy - your right it does take a bit of time - I think it's completely normal! Glad you had a lovely holiday  :)

Izzy - hoping all your tests come back ok, keeping fingers crossed for you xxx

Hannahdaisy - glad all going well with the move  :)  our 20 week scan is on the 10th next Tuesday  :)  we are taking dd for the first time  :)

Beautiful - hope your ECG went OK? How lovely to feel lots of movement's  :)  how funny that bubs kicked your phone  ;D !! X

Hi Nicky nacky noo & everyone else - hope your all well xx

AFM - belly seems to have popped out in the last week! And I think I felt the bubs from the outside for the first time  :) ! Not sleeping well - so feeling really tired!!
    Bunny xx

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #325 on: 5/10/17, 17:05 »
    Hi girls hace not been on for a while but I have been so busy. But i have a few minutes to apare as I am at the hairdresser's right now  :).

Lilac the only reason i have a lot of baby stuff is because I already have a child otherwise I would not dream of buying stuff too early.

Hannah i hope you are feeling better and thanks for bringing up the movement issue as I am always worrying.

Izzy i hope everything will be ok for you.

Beautiful stranger i hope your ECG turns out ok.

Bunny my back due to pregnancy is ok but unfortunately yesterday i slipped and fell on my bum. I had abdominal pain for a short while but then i had a really painful lower back. I feel much better now though.

Things just are not in my favour right now. I just had a car accident a few hours ago. I stopped at a crossing and this car rear-ended me big time. I feel fine but I am not sure if I should go to hospital to get checked out. I felt some movement since the accident so I should think that baby is fine but i read mixed articles about what to do after an accident when pregnant even if it is minor. I have my next scan on monday so hopefully everything will turn out ok.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Offline pheeny

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #326 on: 6/10/17, 08:32 »
    Hi Evan that sounds scary I would go get checked out if only for peace of mind.
    Hope you enjoyed the hairdresser  :)

Four more sleeps for us and then we jump on the plane for our LONG trip home, just hoping these babies stay put!

Offline lilacfairy

modify
    « Reply #327 on: 6/10/17, 11:47 »
    Hi Evan, it's definitely good that you felt movement since then and that you are feeling OK. However, don't underestimate the emotional shock response you may have after an accident and look after yourself. I would probably advise on having the baby checked as well. Just for peace of mind.

Re movements, I just had a little scare as well. He was really active on Tuesday night and then less so on Wednesday. That happened before so I wasn't concerned. But then on Thursday I again had hardly any movement, in fact it was less than on Wed, so last night I became really worried. I had been quite busy that day so I forced myself to lie down and focus on my belly. After a little while I could feel some kicks very far down and to the back. So i think I might have just not felt them before because baby was lying awkwardly and the kicks were so faint. He's all back to normal this morning, but it did give me a fright. How they keep us on our toes already!

Offline IzzyQ

modify
    « Reply #328 on: 8/10/17, 23:52 »
    Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and the bumps are growing! Evan, how worrying to have been in an accident...are you going to get yourself checked out? I think it would play on my mind too much, though definitely a good sign to feel the movement.

I have really good news about my test results, I tested negative for Gestational Diabetes and negative for CytoMegaloVirus!! I'm very very happy, especially about the CMV, I had fully convinced myself that the random virus I had in August was CMV. And added bonus I can still eat chocolate, lol. So the massive discomfort I'm feeling is just that, an uncomfortable pregnancy, heaven knows why. Perhaps because her favoured position is transverse? I go back for another scan in 10 days as the baby was measuring small, but I'm feeling much more relaxed about it now. My doctor put me on iron pills and magnesium pills, both of which have helped with my energy levels and amazingly I'm stomaching both. Added bonus, the magnesium helps you to sleep if you take it at night.

I hope you're all successfully negotiating the cold and flu season, I'm just recovering from a cold thoughtfully passed on from my DS, and going for my flu jab this week. Being sick is pants when you're pregnant!

Xx

Offline evan80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #329 on: 10/10/17, 18:26 »
    Pheeny i am not sure whether you are on your way home right now. Have a safe journey and hope you settle down quickly.

Lilac i was told by my obstetrician that the more you concentrate on baby movements the more anxious you become and it is less likely that you will feel any movements at all. So try to relax.

Izzy great news about your test results. Best of luck for your scan.

AFM i had a scan yesterday and all is well. I have to repeat the antibodies blood test on thursday so hopefully the levels do not keep rising but so far so good.

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx